Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,041 members, 7,807,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Photo: Nigerian Man Has The Strongest Teeth In Africa. - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photo: Nigerian Man Has The Strongest Teeth In Africa. (52700 Views)

Man Carries Another Man With His Teeth In Nsukka, Enugu (Video, Photo) / Man Carries Stone With His Teeth In Ojota, Lagos / Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Nigerian Man Has The Strongest Teeth In Africa. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
Imagine what he would do to a BONE...
Re: Photo: Nigerian Man Has The Strongest Teeth In Africa. by dkronicle(m): 6:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
Its real, his father disowned him the day he used his teeth to break coconut.
Merlissa:
#Story
Re: Photo: Nigerian Man Has The Strongest Teeth In Africa. by tayoxx(m): 6:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
Jesus....na my bench press nai dis guy dey us teeth carry so...
Re: Photo: Nigerian Man Has The Strongest Teeth In Africa. by dustydee: 6:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
That doesn't look like a 150kg load.
Re: Photo: Nigerian Man Has The Strongest Teeth In Africa. by DiegoNakel(m): 6:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
I do stay around idi araba here in mushin. I do know him, his nick name is akpoyi. This is real !!!
Re: Photo: Nigerian Man Has The Strongest Teeth In Africa. by Auxillary(m): 6:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
grin talented teeth
Re: Photo: Nigerian Man Has The Strongest Teeth In Africa. by KelvinC1(m): 6:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
INTROVERT:
If e bite you ehnnnnn grin

who is this GIRL.?
You are always superlatively FUNNY
Either you're 1st to comment or
you say someTHING attractively..
I Live in Jos and I'll like to know YOU..

#ADOYII
Re: Photo: Nigerian Man Has The Strongest Teeth In Africa. by Taiwo20(m): 6:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
fatdon2:
shocked I dont belive it.

You no see him face and teeth. Why don't you believe?
Re: Photo: Nigerian Man Has The Strongest Teeth In Africa. by gloriana(f): 6:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
scofieldsimba:
My brother,u got fit do promo for power horse
dats a great idea except dat I can't locate him now.
Re: Photo: Nigerian Man Has The Strongest Teeth In Africa. by eneidoko(f): 6:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
With teeth like that, all bones, both small and big, will fear for their lives.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Nigerian Man Has The Strongest Teeth In Africa. by Angelou(m): 6:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
Strong jazz/ otumorkpo at work here.....
Weytin d guy sabi? Guys 4 my area dey take teeth load trailer full with cement ;-D
Re: Photo: Nigerian Man Has The Strongest Teeth In Africa. by SirAweezy(m): 6:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
This guy is soo ingrate... A friend took him to Germany he won 50,000 usd in that competition(he was the overall winner).

He never gave the guy a dime. Because the money was paid straight into his account after some weeks.

Funny enough he is broke... The same guy got another competition for him in the USA. someone convinced him to drop the guy that he (the new guy who is a doctor) will manage him.. US embassy denied them straight.

Micheal you are a fool... You'll never grow for what you did... Where is the money you got in Germany now. You were picked from the slum and but unfortunately you like the slum. You can't even read..(I'm just wasting my time) It is well with you.
Re: Photo: Nigerian Man Has The Strongest Teeth In Africa. by Cyriloha(m): 6:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
fatdon2:
shocked I dont belive it.
why this na naija nah you fit flaunt or perform anything no body go arrest you.......you fit try yours okay ?
Re: Photo: Nigerian Man Has The Strongest Teeth In Africa. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
fatdon2:

www.tatafodroid.com.ng/photo-nigerian-man-has-the-strongest-teeth-in-africa/

I go prefer say make vampire bite than make this man bite me , the man teeth sef resemble fangs. If this man bite you UCH go reject that person o
Re: Photo: Nigerian Man Has The Strongest Teeth In Africa. by Kimeto(f): 6:45pm On Jun 23, 2015
His teeth look like they need care and attention.
Re: Photo: Nigerian Man Has The Strongest Teeth In Africa. by pmatiu: 6:45pm On Jun 23, 2015
I no believe until I see dat pics. Wait u na no ask wish tribe he be.
Re: Photo: Nigerian Man Has The Strongest Teeth In Africa. by maum: 6:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
MKO4ever:
I don't believe this one jare.

At what point did he put on his cloth?

Because he did wear the cloth while trying to lift the iron

So how come his cloth was on, when he has lifted the iron?

So, let's say this is true, you do actually not think that he would have tried more than once?
Re: Photo: Nigerian Man Has The Strongest Teeth In Africa. by jonuel1(m): 6:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
fatdon2:

Make that guy no bite you with those fangs....I knw this guy so well but back then in the hood (he stayed at Igbira while I stayed close to the bus terminus), we were poles apart...well, his talent/skill has taken him places. Na him own time; medical school will soon pay off for me.
Re: Photo: Nigerian Man Has The Strongest Teeth In Africa. by myklangelo(m): 6:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
Killiwee

Yes Igbo language azonyela okpa na tuwita(tweeter)follow me @OdeniigboBlog for news in Igbo

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Photo: Nigerian Man Has The Strongest Teeth In Africa. by oyeezah(f): 6:51pm On Jun 23, 2015
for real?
Re: Photo: Nigerian Man Has The Strongest Teeth In Africa. by Neplusultra(f): 6:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
Kiliwi Nwachukwu has resurrected!!!
Re: Photo: Nigerian Man Has The Strongest Teeth In Africa. by UncleJudax(m): 6:55pm On Jun 23, 2015
handsomeclouds:
That one no Na witchcraft na, no be juju again?
Lol. If you say so.
Re: Photo: Nigerian Man Has The Strongest Teeth In Africa. by Kassidy90(m): 6:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
Suarez na learner for this guy side...
Re: Photo: Nigerian Man Has The Strongest Teeth In Africa. by ddugeri(m): 6:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
fatdon2:

buhari must hear dis one...he shuld be minister for mouth odour
Re: Photo: Nigerian Man Has The Strongest Teeth In Africa. by Neplusultra(f): 6:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
mecuzee:
A man's gift makes way for him. Una dey here dey condemn the guy teeth. Teeth don carry my guy go Germany!

Dont mind Haters! Dey are still here living in abject poverty!
Re: Photo: Nigerian Man Has The Strongest Teeth In Africa. by MrPresident1: 6:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
The hyena is reputed to have the strongest jaws in the animal kingdom.

This man must have been an hyena in his past life. grin
Re: Photo: Nigerian Man Has The Strongest Teeth In Africa. by stnwani(m): 6:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
Suarez brother... grin
Re: Photo: Nigerian Man Has The Strongest Teeth In Africa. by spencekat(m): 6:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
Juju at work joor
Re: Photo: Nigerian Man Has The Strongest Teeth In Africa. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
That guy doesn't need a dog for security.
Re: Photo: Nigerian Man Has The Strongest Teeth In Africa. by fabulousiykes(m): 7:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
dis one fit follow suarez drag
Re: Photo: Nigerian Man Has The Strongest Teeth In Africa. by Nickymezor(f): 7:10pm On Jun 23, 2015
Wow! Is this really
Re: Photo: Nigerian Man Has The Strongest Teeth In Africa. by beyoncausme: 7:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
special juju speaking....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Just Killed This Snake In My Room. / Snake Kills A Man In Amoyo, Kwara State (Photo) / Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.