Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,431 members, 7,781,257 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:23 AM

Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus (65430 Views)

Poll: Who is the best?

Gene: 31% (100 votes)
Omosexy: 38% (120 votes)
SAD: 17% (56 votes)
Ini Edo: 12% (38 votes)
This poll has ended

Hairstyle - Omotola Vs Mercy Aigbe: Who Rocked It Better? (photos) / Omotola Vs Cool FM OAP Destiny Amaka: Who Wore It Better? / Mercy Johnson Vs Omotola Who Has A Better Shape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by geogenal4u(f): 3:55pm On Mar 19, 2008
i love them all  kiss
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by geogenal4u(f): 3:57pm On Mar 19, 2008
yessssssssssssssss hoooooooooooooo
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by vanni(f): 2:28am On Apr 02, 2008
what a stupid and senseless post. What difference would it make to say who's prettier. They are all different and beautiful in their own ways, please let them be. If you admire anyone of them good. If not keep it to yourself or better still loose your keyboard. angry
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by Nella(f): 8:45pm On Apr 09, 2008
vanni:

what a stupid and senseless post. What difference would it make to say who's prettier. They are all different and beautiful in their own ways, please let them be. If you admire anyone of them good. If not keep it to yourself or better still loose your keyboard. angry

but how do I loose my keyboard?? undecided undecided undecided

lol, kidding, tongue grin

@ Topic

Genny . . .
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by nuttygal(f): 12:10pm On Jun 10, 2008
[color=#550000][/color][b][/b]omo sexy all da way
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by nuttygal(f): 12:41pm On Jun 10, 2008
omosexy all da way

Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by omobachi(m): 6:27pm On Jul 20, 2008
these ladies are beautiful in their own ways, as a core African i can marry all 4 sha, but i will not wink wink grin
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by bicee(f): 11:52am On Jul 23, 2008
in descending orde
omosexy
stella
gene
ini edo

Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by Hardballer(m): 11:26am On Jul 29, 2008
omotOLA AND sda all day everyday
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by Chinyere(f): 4:36pm On Jul 29, 2008
u guys are really funny, before you compare and contrast, first and foremost, there are some characteristics you must look out for before you finally come into conclusion. There are two stages

1st Stage-

First is your appearance
Second is Your Physic
Third is your age range
Fourth is whether the person has dropped before. ( I mean children)

2nd Stage

First your educational background
Second is your personality
Third is what can you deliver upstairs? i:e- what skills and abilities do they possess as an individual?

In a nutchell, who has the best characteristics
To the best of my knowledge, i think it goes this way

Omotola Jolade Ekeinde is a wife and a mother of four beautiful kids, how many beautiful people with four children can you bring out and still remains elegant as Omotola, she has actually dropped four in her body, you know what that means? she is still representing. in Educational aspect, Omotola is educated and very creative yet under a man. Omotola is a very cheerful lady, always herself anytime

Stella is another naturally endowed woman, she used to be married with kid until she lost her man, she is also representing up till tomorrow. check out her flat tommy and her warmth smile. she's well groomed. Stella is also educated. and very down to earth

Genevieve is another mother of one, she has a cool beauty, check out her flat tommy and her ebony look, her physic still represents too. in terms of education, i don't think she has all, she's just after fame and wealth.

Ini is still single, she has a lot of flesh in her as a matter of fact and she has the tendency of getting fatter in future, you just watch her, if she gives birth to a baby, i bet you, you will not recognize her again, because she will be so blown up!!! that you cannot even compare her with others that have given birth. Her educational aspect, i feel she passed through school but school didn't pass through her, its not just acting that matters only in life, but what can you offer, what positive impact can you make through productive thinking, creativity and profitable ideas.

Overall, the rating therefore goes this way-

Omotola (Appearance-80%, physic- 60%, age-50%, education- 60%, personality -80%, creativity- 60%) total - 390%
Stella ( Appearance- 70%, Physic-70%, age- 50%, education- 50%, personality - 75%, creativity- 30%) total - 345%
Genevieve (Appearance 65%, physic- 70%, age 40%, education- 40%, personality -40%, creativity -20%) total - 275%
Ini- edo ( Appearance- 59%, physic- 50%, age 40%, education -25%, personality- 15%, creativity -5%) total- 194%

Therefore. going by this statistics, Omotola won
Stella 2nd
Genevieve 3rd
Ini-edo 4th
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 29, 2008
@ Chinyere

Your statistics are very wrong.

1. Omotola doesn't even deserve to be given a percentage in personality or in physic - right now she is too fat.
2. The older the better? - outrageous.
3. More kids, higher percentage? - ridiculous

Age and kids should be left aside. Judge what you see and stop bringing in external factors. Despite their age and the number of kids they have you can still give your vote independently.

Both Omotola and Genevieve are lucky to have a body they can always work out to get in shape even after giving birth.
Stella has never had that great shape. Yeah flat tummy but also flat booty - the same goes for Gene.
Ini has fat in her and despite she hasn't dropped she is fighting everyday to maintain her weight.

Omotola:
Appearance 85%
physic 60%
personality 20%
creativity 70%
----------------------
total 59%

Stella:
Appearance 95%
Physic 40%
personality 95%
creativity 60%
----------------------
total 73%

Genevieve:
Appearance 90%
physic 70%
personality 70%
creativity 80%
----------------------
total 78%

Ini edo:
Appearance 80%
physic 20%
personality 60%
creativity 20%
----------------------
total 45%

I eliminated age and level of education because these two have very little to do when judging someone. Does the fact that you have a degree make you a better person than I am or does my being younger or older gives me access to a higher score?

So my order is as followed: Genevieve 78%
Stella 73%
Omotola 59%
Ini 45%
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by rampant(f): 10:16pm On Jul 29, 2008
i go wt chinyere,stella can't be d first same wt gene too,gene aint got the height ,hips and ass,stella is only facially beautiful but lacks good shape,flat ass and no hips,that is not what i call complete beauty

as for d educational part i see nothing wrong wt it,chinyere ini is better off academically than gene,ini is a graduate gene aint ,so change ur statistics abeg

we r talking about beauty,so we have to include everything about them to get out the best from them

i go for omosexy kiss  that woman is too sweet,she carries d vote
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by Nobody: 1:27am On Jul 30, 2008
@ Jenny
Gene has hips she just has a flat ass. I can assure you that a frontal view of her is ok.

Haba na crime to be short?

Me nor gree ooo!
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by OLULAWAL: 1:50am On Jul 30, 2008
check out my webpage olulawal. for all the latest gossip
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by nurberg50(m): 2:11am On Jul 30, 2008
please lets be candid here, stella is the bomb,where have seen men sending C.V because they want to date stella. no doubt stella is the preeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetiest, ,next is omosexy, ,ini , ,then short genny,
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by Joseph6(m): 2:14am On Jul 30, 2008
what? did u just say short genny aah nlanders ATTACK!!!!
@ poster
after omo-t's mouth in celebs takes 2, she's no longer 1 of my favorites
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by nurberg50(m): 2:30am On Jul 30, 2008
isn't she? she is on her own omo t
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by Chinyere(f): 9:06am On Jul 30, 2008
michelin89, you've just mentioned your own statistics, then if you are not going to include all other qualities and attributes, then there's no pint includind omotola alongside other candidates.

you see the fact here remains that omotola has given birth yet she still looks good, how did you know that ini is working on her weight? see let her drop just one kid, i bet you she will be completely out of the category, (incomparable) Ini has a very soft body and a fat tendency, though beautiful but just let her be in the same shoes with others, so you have to look into so many things before you jump into conclusion.

Then if you want to make your selections, then it gotta be single ladies without issues, then you can now compare ini-edo with other young celebrities who has not given birth. thats how it should go

However, i still stand on my statistics- Omotola still represents anytime, anyday, she's my G. when it comes to socializing, she's there, in terms of humility, she's there, so what are we talking about here?

So my dear, you have to reshuffle your statistics.
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by rampant(f): 1:31pm On Jul 30, 2008
michelin89:

@ Jenny
Gene has hips she just has a flat ass. I can assure you that a frontal view of her is ok.

Haba na crime to be short?

Me nor gree ooo!

Gene has a low hips ive taken a good look @ her and then her ass is flat,na front view we dey look?i don check well sef ini sef fine pass am for my eyes
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 30, 2008
@ Chinyere

Where is humility in Omotola? Because I haven't seen any! undecided
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 30, 2008
rampant:

Gene has a low hips ive taken a good look @ her and then her ass is flat,na front view we dey look?i don check well sef ini sef fine pass am for my eyes

For your eyes. As for me Jenny might have low hips and flat ass but she is always better than Ini who doesn't even have a shape!
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by Chinyere(f): 4:05pm On Jul 30, 2008
@ michelin89
its because you've not come in contact with her one on one, if i've not, i wont say it.
if you say omo.t. is not humble, then try Gene, you will know the big difference.
By the way, have you come in contact with any of these pple? pls you need to check out so many things before you come into conclusion, if you don't know it that one's character is one's beauty, if you have a good behaviour alongside a good appearance, then you are perfect at been inperfect, cos its only God that is perfect.
Gene is full of pride and she snubs, this is what i know because where she normally go for her facial treatment at V/Island, its my cousin that treats her face for her, she knows how she behaves, she's too full of herself.

moreso, she's got a lot of pimples on her, forget all this soft touch pictures you are seeing, she's not as fine as that, she's short.
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 30, 2008
Chinyere:

@ michelin89
its because you've not come in contact with her one on one, if i've not, i wont say it.
if you say omo.t. is not humble, then try Gene, you will know the big difference.
By the way, have you come in contact with any of these people? please you need to check out so many things before you come into conclusion, if you don't know it that one's character is one's beauty, if you have a good behaviour alongside a good appearance, then you are perfect at been inperfect, because its only God that is perfect.
Gene is full of pride and she snubs, this is what i know because where she normally go for her facial treatment at V/Island, its my cousin that treats her face for her, she knows how she behaves, she's too full of herself.

moreso, she's got a lot of pimples on her, forget all this soft touch pictures you are seeing, she's not as fine as that, she's short.

There is no actress in Naija that isn't pimple or spot free. In fact all of them are constantly hiding under a well done make up.

We don't have to meet them to know a little about them. Just because common people don't get to meet stars everyday, something called interview was invented. Or are you telling me these interviews are fake? Or that Gene also acts even when giving one?

I have read countless of Omotola's interview and the woman is so damn full of herself. All she talks about is her money and how rich men toast her. The gifts she receives and so on and so forth. She talks childishly and a lot of immaturity transpires in whatever words of hers have appeared on a magazine. The woman needs to learn how to be humble.

Only Stella in my opinion can boast of being humble because she is.
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by tademi: 4:23pm On Jul 30, 2008
i think stella is better becos she is a widow
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by Chinyere(f): 4:28pm On Jul 30, 2008
yes, they might all have their shortcomings but at the same time, you talk of omotola's interview, but i'm telling you what happens off air, for real. Genevieve is more full of herself, take it or leave it. omotola is just been herself anytime, anyday.
Thank you and have a nice day
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by Moyola(f): 4:31pm On Jul 30, 2008
In order of Prefrence:

SDA

Omotolly

Genevieve

Ini
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 30, 2008
tademi:

i think stella is better because she is a widow

You well so?
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 30, 2008
Chinyere:

yes, they might all have their shortcomings but at the same time, you talk of omotola's interview, but i'm telling you what happens off air, for real. Genevieve is more full of herself, take it or leave it. omotola is just been herself anytime, anyday.

I commend her for keeping it real then.

Have a nice day too!
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by rampant(f): 8:10pm On Jul 30, 2008
Chinyere:

u can say that again,the way she carries herself is too much abeg,that is y she does not act in enugu like before,because d people there hate her wt a passion,take for instance when she was studying in unilag though she did not finish,uni lag student's almost rubbed her nose on d ground,y ?all because of her arrogance,rude attitude and snobish nature,i used to like her when she just started acting but when her fame got into her head,she just messed herself up

Omosexy is a perfect example of d word humble,just go around and see d way she carries herself calmly,the teachers in her childrens school love her like hell because of her good heart,the pple around her keeps talking good about her,so weneva all this magazines come spread some rumours i really don't pay heed to it,because i already know d kind of person she is

gene is rude,no doubt about it
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by dada22(m): 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2008
stella 's da BOMB,

da rest r just guns cheesy cheesy
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 30, 2008
rampant:

u can say that again,the way she carries herself is too much abeg,that is y she does not act in enugu like before,because d people there hate her wt a passion,take for instance when she was studying in unilag though she did not finish,uni lag student's almost rubbed her nose on d ground,y ?all because of her arrogance,rude attitude and snobish nature,i used to like her when she just started acting but when her fame got into her head,she just messed herself up

Omosexy is a perfect example of d word humble,just go around and see d way she carries herself calmly,the teachers in her childrens school love her like hell because of her good heart,the people around her keeps talking good about her,so weneva all this magazines come spread some rumours i really don't pay heed to it,because i already know d kind of person she is

Why won't she have a good heart when she sprays her money to show she has it?

Abeg, that woman nor get defence!
Re: Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus by rubi(f): 10:18pm On Jul 30, 2008
rampant:

Omosexy is a perfect example of d word humble,just go around and see d way she carries herself calmly,the teachers in her childrens school love her like hell because of her good heart,the people around her keeps talking good about her,so weneva all this magazines come spread some rumours i really don't pay heed to it,because i already know d kind of person she is

That is very very true my sister

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Davido Traveling To Ekiti State By Road In Grand Style (photo) / DJ Cuppy's Graduation Party More Expensive Than A Brand New Lamborghini!!!!! / Tonto Dikeh Tells Fatoyinbo What To Do With Busola Dakolo N1million Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.