Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Webmaster's Article Directory Thread!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmaster's Article Directory Thread!! (932 Views)

Nigeria Now Has An Article Directory Website / How To Hack A Blog Niche Using Article Directory And Google Tools / 30 Free Directory Submission Sites With High PR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmaster's Article Directory Thread!! by oteneaaron(m): 6:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
Welcome everyone to this special ARTICLE DIRECTORY thread....here you can submit your articles..on different niches, and you will get sure visits and comments.......

RULES OF THIS THREAD...
1.) Only uniques articles are permitted with the necessary keywords

2.) DO NOT copy any post without asking for permission and giving appropriate credit on your website.

3.) DO NOT overuse keywords because this leads to de-ranking by search engines.

4.) You CAN use these articles as far as you give appropriate CREDIT to the original writers website......e.g source : www.example.com

5.) When posting your article, do so with the direct link to the article on your website.

6.) When posting your article, state the niche of your article.

This our Article Directory here on Nairaland....

WELCOME EVERYONE!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Webmaster's Article Directory Thread!! by oteneaaron(m): 6:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
Let me begin with this article...

TOP 10 TIPS TO EATING HEALTHY

niche: weight loss, healthy living, eating healthy

source: http://lossweight-faster..com/2015/06/top-10-tips-to-eating-healthy.html

After years of eating fast food and high calorie snacks, you are ready to adopt a healthy diet. You may reach the willingness to tolerate nutrient-rich vegetables on your plate, but I shudder at the thought of eating spinach or broccoli every day. You might want to start eating healthy to reduce your risk of diabetes or heart failure, but you need the right tools, nutritional information and recipes. We promote healthy eating because we believe that is the key to a healthy, long and happy life. Here are some tips to start with healthy eating.

1. Start with a variety of foods rich in nutrients

Your body needs dozens of essential nutrients for optimal performance, and the only way in which you get all is to eat a variety of foods. Your daily meals should contain foods from the major groups to meet your daily nutritional requirements. So be sure to include whole grains, protein, carbohydrates, vegetables and fat in your diet. Remember, you do not have to go hungry. Eating healthy does not mean eliminating a large amount of food in your daily diet, but is consuming more healthy foods every day.

2. CHANGE --white bread with whole grain breads.

Everyone loves white bread and is really very difficult to exchange it for a complete variety. He feels the difference. The issue is that refined carbohydrates, like white bread and pasta are harmful for your heart and arteries. But there is another reason for choosing whole grains over processed foods: you will lose weight. The whole wheat breads and brown rice have more fiber, zinc and vitamins that their industrialized alternatives. Anyway, be sure to check the ingredients because some product labels "multi-grain" are misleading. The best option is to make your own bread. It may not be easy at first, but once you try it, you will stop buying breads once and for all.

3. CHOOSE HEALTHY FATS

It is not the quantity but the quality of fat you consume. Researchers have banished the wrong information was about fat and have proven that fats from nuts, fish and vegetables promote good health. Fill your kitchen from end to end with healthy oils like olive oil, nuts, sesame, hazelnut and almond. Include grains, nuts, fish and flaxseed in your favorite recipes. Many dieters make a big mistake when they remove the healthy fats in your daily regime. Fats are an essential part of a healthy diet, but only if they are consumed in moderation. Healthy fats help improve your mood, manage fatigue and maintain your heart healthy.

4. EAT MODERATE PORTIONS

Staying healthy and losing weight could be as simple as reducing the size of your food portions. According to research, most individuals consume 4 to 5 servings at each meal. Even fast food portions have increased to meet demand. Consult nutritional guides to determine the food recommended portions and be sure to measure all sizes. You can use smaller plates or larger holders to control your portions and eat less. You should not consume more food than you need, no matter how healthy it is.

5. Do NOT skip meals

Skipping meals, especially breakfast, can lead to uncontrolled pecking later. Skipping meals can also cause slowing of metabolism and weight gain. Make time for a healthy start to your day accordingly breakfast. For example, prepare an egg white omelette with vegetables and drink a green smoothie for breakfast. It will help you feel nourished and energized throughout the day.

Even if you're trying to lose weight, never skip meals. Cutting daily calories can cause cravings and binges. Plan your meals to try not be tempted to attack anything you have in view when a bout of intense hunger appears.

6. Beware of restrictive diets

For most people, the taste is above nutrition. If you're tired of foods high in fat and sugar, removing them from your diet could help. However, most people fail with these diets, where the forbidden foods become irresistible. Instead of eliminating these foods all together, you should consume them in moderation or less often. As you incorporate other healthy foods in your diet, you will be easier to leave behind the unhealthy foods.

7. COOK YOUR OWN FOOD

The only way to control what you eat is to cook your own food. Busy moms and dads do not have time to slave over the stove, but many simple recipes allow you to put dinner on the table in less than 30 minutes. When you cook your own food, you know what you add to your dishes. No matter how busy you are, find time to make your own meals.

8. Identify your DIFFICULTIES

One of the simplest ways to keep track of healthy diet way is to be honest with yourself. Identify and be aware of your poor eating habits and remember the benefits of healthier choices. Ask yourself goals and begins to record everything you eat. A visible record will help you make better choices and control you. If you are eating larger portions, the decision to reduce and change your caloric favorite low calorie alternatives.

9. IMPLEMENT CHANGES GRADUALLY

Big changes do not happen overnight and you can not learn to eat better in a week. It takes time to change bad habits with good ones. Trying to do everything will prevent progress. Cut the excesses and make gradual changes to begin with a plan for long-term healthy diet. Begins to integrate small changes in your eating habits today, and enjoy better health tomorrow. Do not forget your exercise routine.

10. Focus on your LIFESTYLE

Although here is general suggestions for healthy eating, it comes down to your individual lifestyle. Do not take nutritional recommendations to adopt a system of food that does not fit your lifestyle. Find your own balance, eat in moderation and walk the path to good health. If you do not like green smoothies, not the drink. If you do not like the taste of oysters, do not 'em. Eat and drink what you want, but always be sure to make healthy choices.

While it is not easy to start eating well again, you can make small changes each day. Remember, a little today contributes a lot for the future. Healthy eating brings wonderful benefits and one of the best is that it helps you keep your weight under control. Are you going to try to eat healthier?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Webmaster's Article Directory Thread!! by topblogger12(f): 7:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
this is SUPER welcome!!!! thanks OP for this creative plan........it's high time Nairaland had an article directory.....

thank goodness you asked for unique articles.....nice one!!!
i'm working on an article now.... cheesy
Re: Webmaster's Article Directory Thread!! by Dmayor7(m): 2:26am On Jun 24, 2015
Hello OP...

In as much as this concept is cool, i thought it will appear as duplicate content to google bots, and thereby affect our ranking...

You know this things ain't humans.... We need to spoon-feed them always...

#myHumbleOpinion

1 Like

Re: Webmaster's Article Directory Thread!! by oteneaaron(m): 8:09am On Jun 24, 2015
Dmayor7:
Hello OP...

In as much as this concept is cool, i thought it will appear as duplicate content to google bots, and thereby affect our ranking...

You know this things ain't humans.... We need to spoon-feed them always...

#myHumbleOpinion

True...that's why i emphasized on giving proper credit to the article you want to use.....but on second thought, you do have a point.....but you and i know that nairaland should have an article directory section.......it's more like a necessary evil....bloggers can also outsource for article writers........you dig?.....
Re: Webmaster's Article Directory Thread!! by Dmayor7(m): 9:06am On Jun 24, 2015
oteneaaron:

True...that's why i emphasized on giving proper credit to the article you want to use.....but on second thought, you do have a point.....but you and i know that nairaland should have an article directory section.......it's more like a necessary evil....bloggers can also outsource for article writers........you dig?.....

Yeah sure enough....

I think there is another way to avoid google wahala in this one..

Why not make out a real summary of the article and then send a link to it where the indepth will be read.

When i say a summary i mean a good summary that can stand on its own as an article but brief and every point will show that there is a need for more of it...

Hence your link to the main article....

1 Like

Re: Webmaster's Article Directory Thread!! by Vicben(m): 10:50pm On Aug 07, 2015
Dmayor7:

Yeah sure enough....

I think there is another way to avoid google wahala in this one..

Why not make out a real summary of the article and then send a link to it where the indepth will be read.

When i say a summary i mean a good summary that can stand on its own as an article but brief and every point will show that there is a need for more of it...

Hence your link to the main article....
agreed
Re: Webmaster's Article Directory Thread!! by daviess: 7:21pm On Feb 19, 2016
Found a great website for article submission visit [url]tdarticles.com[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Self Hosted Wordpress .org Vs. Free Wordpress . / Google Website Hacked / Help On Designing An Ecommerce Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.