Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

The Truth About Lightskin Females! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Truth About Lightskin Females! (29453 Views)

Why Do Dakskin Females Always Hate Lightskin Females?? / How To Toast Lightskin Females... The Technique! / Open Letter To Lightskin Females.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by MrCork: 9:09am On Jun 24, 2015
Onozztins:

Thanks for this...I almost killed myself with slimming pills years back cos I wanted to have a "celebrity body"..I would watch those celebs on E and obsess.I came down with serious hepatitis..I have learned to love me.Flaws and all.

^^^ther u go...she wanted to loooklike dakskin celibrity back in the day coz she was obese in a fat way but she did somtin about it by changin her color to lightskin & now she is very beautiful & all men want her....... This lady is a grate role model for 2015 to help women change color so we guys can chase them berrra..we wish all females will stop complainin & juss change color!! (no ofeense) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 24, 2015
MrCork:

^^^ther u go...she wanted to loooklike dakskin celibrity back in the day coz she was obese in a fat way but she did somtin about it by changin her color to lightskin & now she is very beautiful & all men want her....... This lady is a grate role model for 2015 to help women change color so we guys can chase them berrra..we wish all females will stop complainin & juss change color!! (no ofeense) angry

What the hell is wrong with you??I would never ever bleach my skin,infact Ur just saying crap..I have always been like this,n I.have never been Obese...I aint no role model..

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by Captainswag225(m): 9:29am On Jun 24, 2015
Onozztins:

What the hell is wrong with you??I would never ever bleach my skin,infact Ur just saying crap..I have always been like this,n I.have never been Obese...I aint no role model..
dont mind that crazy dude!!! Black is lovely., black is awesome, women who are black are beautiful. No one should bleach because of a lunatic like mr pork.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by Kennywills7(m): 9:39am On Jun 24, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Mrcork at it again
Get a life puhleeeze
WOW You are beautiful dear
Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by sexylogan(m): 9:43am On Jun 24, 2015
skyfullofstars:

Hahaha, that's the reason why I chose the name! In 2007 they visited my country and I met them face to face, got their autographs!

Which country is that?
Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 24, 2015
Captainswag225:
dont mind that crazy dude!!! Black is lovely., black is awesome, women who are black are beautiful. No one should bleach because of a lunatic like mr pork.

Dalu o....If I hear say I bleach cos of anybody..
Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by MrCork: 9:53am On Jun 24, 2015
Kennywills7:

WOW
You are beautiful dear

..which WOW?....WOW wher?...which beautiful?...beairiful wher/how??... How iz Mhizizzy beautiful?..does she looooklightskin to u?...bro kindley move yor candle closer for berrrra view!! (no ofeense) angry

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by MrCork: 9:59am On Jun 24, 2015
Onozztins:

Dalu o....If I hear say I bleach cos of anybody..

....ok,so u want us men to chase u but u don't want to do yor homework by bleachin...abi?..when beyansi was like blackboard 10 yrs ago..did u buy her record?no..but now that she lightskin like ice cre,u hav all her record collection....sweery..pls shange yor life style or u will never find man on nairaland!! (no ofeense) angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by Kennywills7(m): 10:04am On Jun 24, 2015
MrCork:

..which WOW?....WOW wher?...which beautiful?...beairiful wher/how??... How iz Mhizizzy beautiful?..does she looooklightskin to u?...bro kindley move yor candle closer for berrrra view!! (no ofeense) angry
Mr cork, black is beauty and i want u to get yourself a lightskin girl that u like and leave those that prefer darkskin girls alone to make their respective choices!
btwn i don't need candle or anything to tell me Mhizizzy is beautiful cos i can see how beautiful she is with my eyes
Lastly most of d beautiful girls in your country are dark skin and i know deep within u, u want a piece of dem
Do d needful (no offence intended)

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by MrCork: 10:05am On Jun 24, 2015
skyfullofstars:
I'm simply copying and pasting what I wrote in another thread...

Oh please, I am white, I descend from Europeans. Why are people blind, and still refuse to see what the "superiority" of the white man is about? Had it been the other way around, had it been that the Africans discovered Europe and colonized it, today black beauty would be considered as the most beautiful and attractive in the world, and people worldwide would be trying to be like them, instead of bleaching creams they would use creams to darken their skin.

I believe that the fact that the Europeans colonized Africa, and were more advanced technologically talking for example, has nothing to do with being superior, it's simply circumnstance. It could have easily been the other way around, had the history of the world been different.

Of course, the white men will always want to keep their supremacy, after all, people will never want to lose their power. There are many ways to keep the power, one of them is cultural, sociological. The Europeans have somehow already stolen part of Africa's identity, for which I'm deeply sorry for, by imposing their languages, be it French or English for instance, and also their religions. Please, open your eyes, don't you see this? Or you think it's OK?

You can also see this in beauty, why on Earth do we believe that white is more beautiful than black? It will always serve the white's purpose to make the world believe so, they will be seen as superior in every aspect.

But black is beautiful! With their noses, their hair, the women with the wide hips... It's different than the white of course, and viceversa, but different doesnt mean worse or less valuable, it simply means different.

In my country everybody is white, so it was hard for me to see beauty in black at first, because it was something new to me. But now that i've opened my eyes to it, i'm in love.

Im tired of hearing black people say that white are more attractive, I am. We are not, its different kind of beauty, not better.

I wouldnt want to incite a war between the races, i want peace.

Im simply stating that you should believe in yourselves, and see the beauty in you, you're more than beautiful. You should show the world that you regard yourselves highly, and the world will treat you very well, and start reconsidering some things.

It's up to you to change the percepcion of things.

I dont believe that God created one race to be more beautiful than the other, why would he do that? Non sense! He did not

..tanks for the story but wot has this gots to do wit women changin color to yellow to please all men?...or is Tha too much to ask?...& then when we cheat on u ..u start cryn like robot...every female wants the shance to impress a man and truss me....all men prefa lightskin females...pirrrrod! (no ofeense) angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by MrCork: 10:09am On Jun 24, 2015
Kennywills7:

Mr cork, black is beauty and i want u to get yourself a lightskin girl that u like and leave those that prefer darkskin girls alone to make their respective choices!
btwn i don't need candle or anything to tell me Mhizizzy is beautiful cos i can see how beautiful she is with my eyes
Lastly most of d beautiful girls in country are light skin and i know deep within u, u want a piece of dem
Do d needful (no offence intended)

..WAKE UP KENDRA..SERRRIOUSLY..IF SO..WHY IS THE WORLD IGNORE THAT SKINNY SOMALI LOOKIN KELLY ROWLAND & ALL EYES ON THE MOST BEAURIFULL FEMALE ON EARTH...BEYANSI?.... Huh?... do u work as mechanic or r u a mechanic? (no ofeense) angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by Kennywills7(m): 10:21am On Jun 24, 2015
MrCork:

..WAKE UP KENDRA..SERRRIOUSLY..IF SO..WHY IS THE WORLD IGNORE THAT SKINNY SOMALI LOOKIN KELLY ROWLAND & ALL EYES ON THE MOST BEAURIFULL FEMALE ON EARTH...BEYANSI?.... Huh?... do u work as mechanic or r u a mechanic? (no ofeense) angry
The last time i checked beyonce is not white, i maintain dat blacks are d most beautiful beings on earth, its just that simple and am no mechanic however being a mechanic is no big deal as long as i can employ u to b cleaning my shoes and washing my clothes
Now run along (no offence)

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by Captainswag225(m): 10:32am On Jun 24, 2015
MrCork:

..tanks for the story but wot has this gots to do wit women changin color to yellow to please all men?...or is Tha too much to ask?...& then when we cheat on u ..u start cryn like robot...every female wants the shance to impress a man and truss me....all men prefa lightskin females...pirrrrod! (no ofeense) angry
so u still see ur hopeless self as a man? U mr pork arent a man. Real men adore black women and we are against bleaching.
Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by MrCork: 10:40am On Jun 24, 2015
Captainswag225:
so u still see ur hopeless self as a man? U mr pork arent a man. Real men adore black women and we are against bleaching.

...so jay z Isa poor man who cannot afford dakskin females..abi?...brother..you hav clarly nevar dated lightskin females in yor life..the good ting for u is that its nota crime to be poor!(no ofeense) angry

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by Captainswag225(m): 10:45am On Jun 24, 2015
MrCork:

...so jay z Isa poor man who cannot afford dakskin females..abi?...brother..you hav clarly nevar dated lightskin females in yor life..the good ting for u is that its nota crime to be poor!(no ofeense) angry
lol dude, i never knew ur sickness was dis serious. Btw tell the advantages of going after a light skinned lady?
Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by MrCork: 10:45am On Jun 24, 2015
Kennywills7:

The last time i checked beyonce is not white, i maintain dat blacks are d most beautiful beings on earth, its just that simple and am no mechanic however being a mechanic is no big deal as long as i can employ u to b cleaning my shoes and washing my clothes
Now run along (no offence)

..of couse...why wunt u tink beyasi is white when u hav black n white tv at home?... Goat... Bro. I can assure u she ain't white coz I met her 15 yrs ago when she came for her first trip to London at doggies night club on bond street.an I was intoduced backstage when I was doin MC...YOU GHANA PEOPLE MENNN!! undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by Kennywills7(m): 10:50am On Jun 24, 2015
MrCork:

..of couse...why wunt u tink beyasi is white when u hav black n white tv at home?... Goat... Bro. I can assure u she ain't white coz I met her 15 yrs ago when she came for her first trip to London at doggies night club on bond street.an I was intoduced backstage when I was doin MC...YOU GHANA PEOPLE MENNN!! undecided
Read what u quoted again
İt's a pity u can't comprehend simple english!
Where are you from again?
Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by MrCork: 10:51am On Jun 24, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol dude, i never knew ur sickness was dis serious. Btw tell the advantages of going after a light skinned lady?

...so u want me to tell u how to approach lightskin females?....was this wot toook u 1year to ask insted of behavin like barbarian & derailin our thread?..anyways,since u ask nicely,I will tell u the advantage of lightskin females! angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by Captainswag225(m): 10:56am On Jun 24, 2015
MrCork:

...so u want me to tell u how to approach lightskin females?....was this wot toook u 1year to ask insted of behavin like barbarian & derailin our thread?..anyways,since u ask nicely,I will tell u the advantage of lightskin females! angry
am waiting
Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by MrCork: 10:59am On Jun 24, 2015
Kennywills7:

Read what u quoted again
İt's a pity u can't comprehend simple english!
Where are you from again?

...no ofeense to yor picture profile but u wear pink shirt like Elton john lookin for boy friend & then u take picture inside yor house..spreadin cloths like mechanic...and then u had ordacity to ask a whole Londoner wher he from?... Bro.u dont hav sittin room cottons?

Anyways,am am from Pekam..London Pekam.

..STOP DERAILIN THE THREAD!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by MrCork: 11:00am On Jun 24, 2015
Captainswag225:
am waiting

..ok.. Hang on bro! angry

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by MrCork: 11:07am On Jun 24, 2015
...ok..Am not gonno mention names yet but has any one notice that non of the 6most beairifull female on nairaland hav said notin bad/negative about these thread?.... Well it clarly mean some one (me) is doin somtin right & they are happy & proud of this thread! smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by skyfullofstars(f): 11:18am On Jun 24, 2015
Onozztins:

Thanks for this...I almost killed myself with slimming pills years back cos I wanted to have a "celebrity body"..I would watch those celebs on E and obsess.I came down with serious hepatitis..I have learned to love me.Flaws and all.

I dont know whether is sarcastic. If it is, i want you to know that it happens to many people
Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by Kennywills7(m): 11:20am On Jun 24, 2015
MrCork:

...no ofeense to yor picture profile but u wear pink shirt like Elton john lookin for boy friend & then u take picture inside yor house..spreadin cloths like mechanic...and then u had ordacity to ask a whole Londoner wher he from?... Bro.u dont hav sittin room cottons?

Anyways,am am from Pekam..London Pekam.

..STOP DERAILIN THE THREAD!!
Your use of english is very poor, pls improve it
Secondly, İ see u as a beggar looking for what to console yourself with by looking for cheap attention on nairaland
btwn that's not my home and am no gay like u guys over there (though am not sure you are from there)
Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by wordbank(m): 11:28am On Jun 24, 2015
Upnepaa:
you fvcking dark like a ghanian,not even 10 diffrent bleaching creams at a tym can make you light skin(offeinceee is fvckingly intended) undecided
Seconded.
Thirded
Fourded
Fifthed
And so on
Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by Upnepaa(m): 11:35am On Jun 24, 2015
Gradually,gradually,this thread is entering its fourth page embarassed
Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by Upnepaa(m): 11:37am On Jun 24, 2015
wordbank:
Seconded. Thirded Fourded Fifthed And so on
Baba go on nw, lolz cheesy
Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by MrCork: 11:39am On Jun 24, 2015
Kennywills7:

Your use of english is very poor, pls improve it
Secondly, İ see u as a beggar looking for what to console yourself with by looking for cheap attention on nairaland
btwn that's not my home and am no gay like u guys over there (though am not sure you are from there)

...serrriouly..bro u wud hav loook Berra on yor picture profile if u wear big round ear ring though....plis STOP derailin the serrrious thread & go look for boy friend! (no ofeense) embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by MrCork: 11:41am On Jun 24, 2015
Upnepaa:
Gradually,gradually,this thread is entering its fourth page embarassed

^^^ther ugo...another gr8 man that apriciate real beaurifull woman: Lightskin females... Tank u sir! smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by Kennywills7(m): 11:48am On Jun 24, 2015
MrCork:

...serrriouly..bro u wud hav loook Berra on yor picture profile if u wear big round ear ring though....plis STOP derailin the serrrious thread & go look for boy friend! (no ofeense) embarassed
Now i know, u are really sick
It's meaningless arguing with u
Go get ur drugs and continue hating black or dark skin girls!
Honestly u need a brain transplant
Have a nice day mr cock
Re: The Truth About Lightskin Females! by MrCork: 12:04pm On Jun 24, 2015
Kennywills7:

Now i know, u are really sick
It's meaningless arguing with u
Go get ur drugs and continue hating black or dark skin girls!
Honestly u need a brain transplant
Have a nice day mr cock

^^^^Ther he goes...he wear pink dress like Elton John boy friend...he put on ear ring..he take picture profile in his house wit cloths all around lookin liken roadside mechanic....he lie that he dates lightskin females...he tryn to impress a Londoner..and then come up wit attitudee when u advise him to buy cotton in his house insted of spreadin cloths like Witch doctor..... This homebase people mennnn...serrrriously! embarassed

12 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? / "Slay Queen Syndrome" Term Paper At Nigeria Defence Academy / Men And Their Double Standards.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.