Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Corp Members Which Of You Was Posted To A Jungle Like Me - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corp Members Which Of You Was Posted To A Jungle Like Me (4040 Views)

HELP!!! NYSC 2017 Batch A strm 2. was posted but couldnt go. Can i still serve? / See The State Of A Corper's Lodge A Friend Was Posted To / Nysc 2016 Prospective Corp Members, Which State Would You Like To Serve And Why. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corp Members Which Of You Was Posted To A Jungle Like Me by babyfaceafrica: 7:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
haibe:
okay.. cos I tried searching for waterside on my Google map but didn't get results but I found Imobi, its close to the lekki lagoon so I was wondering if it was the waterside..lol
lol......search for ogun waterside local government ..its betterr
Re: Corp Members Which Of You Was Posted To A Jungle Like Me by haibe(m): 7:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
lol......search for ogun waterside local government ..its betterr
that place no dey map at all..lol
Re: Corp Members Which Of You Was Posted To A Jungle Like Me by Cetona(f): 11:18am On Aug 28, 2015
Lol, Op, shey you don finally relocate? Abi you don blend for village? grin
Re: Corp Members Which Of You Was Posted To A Jungle Like Me by haibe(m): 11:30am On Aug 28, 2015
Cetona:
Lol, Op, shey you don finally relocate? Abi you don blend for village? grin
lol.. I don relocate tete
Re: Corp Members Which Of You Was Posted To A Jungle Like Me by Cetona(f): 11:43am On Aug 28, 2015
haibe:
lol.. I don relocate tete
You sha finally run comot from there, nice. Hope you're enjoying your new place?
Re: Corp Members Which Of You Was Posted To A Jungle Like Me by Macdove02(m): 12:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
Na una dey serve this country o....Seriously, cant imagine serving in that village....Anyways, i rep FCT kopa....Lugbe Abuja

1 Like

Re: Corp Members Which Of You Was Posted To A Jungle Like Me by haibe(m): 1:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
Cetona:

You sha finally run comot from there, nice. Hope you're enjoying your new place?
yea.. my new place is actually very close to my home in lag
Re: Corp Members Which Of You Was Posted To A Jungle Like Me by Cetona(f): 3:37pm On Aug 28, 2015
haibe:
yea.. my new place is actually very close to my home in lag
Can't be luckier than thatgrin. Enjoy

1 Like

Re: Corp Members Which Of You Was Posted To A Jungle Like Me by haibe(m): 4:12pm On Aug 28, 2015
Cetona:

Can't be luckier than thatgrin. Enjoy
lol.. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Money Writing From Home / 2017 NYSC Batch 'A' Remobilization Online Registration Begins - Steps To Apply / Naija Green Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.