Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) (51282 Views)

Dele Momodu Writes T.B Joshua An Open Letter / T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) / T.B. Joshua Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by encryptjay(m): 12:54am On Jun 24, 2015
brize:
I dont think he went to school at all, always using poor English
You just had to show yourself
Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by stilloy: 12:54am On Jun 24, 2015
My role model....can my love SCOAN head by weighed? Not @all pipo...I love him scatter..bwaaaar* cheesy
Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by Nobody: 1:49am On Jun 24, 2015
and?
Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by Nobody: 2:01am On Jun 24, 2015
brize:

AS YOU ODE, DONE GO SCHOOL FINISH WETI YOU USE YOUR CERTIFICATE DO undecided
JUST DEY JUMP FROM ONE INTERVIEW TO ANOTHER LIKE FROG, BUT SEE THIS MAN WERE DON TRAIN PLENTY PEOPLE GO SCHOOL, FEED THE POOR ON TOP.

BUT ONE EEDIOT WITH B. S.C. CERTIFICATE WERE STILL DEY HE MAMA HOUSE DEY WRITE NONSENSE WITH HE 10MB MTN BONUS.

NO LET ME FINISH YOU TODAY OH.

OHH SORRY, YOU BE EVEN SMALL BOY,
BUT TRY TO THINK BEFORE YOU WRITE SOMETHING NA,
YOUR WAEC RESULT DON COME OUT? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by Nobody: 2:54am On Jun 24, 2015
When machete was his tool for hair carving.
Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by Abayor7: 3:05am On Jun 24, 2015
ebosie11:
How?

Learners always ask this angry
Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by Nobody: 4:20am On Jun 24, 2015
ebosie11:
The General Overseer of Synagogue Church of all Nations Prophet T.B Joshua is one of the most popular pastors in Africa.

The story of T.B Joshua is that of grass to grace.Not known to many of his congregation,he grew up in a family where there was abject poverty.His little education was through self effort.He posted a throwback photo when when he was 20yrs and said....

"I found myself in a family background that irritated me. My natural circumstance of birth was poverty. I come from a very humble background. The little education that I had was through self-effort. I know many people with a similar circumstance of birth who did otherwise. They allowed their circumstance to influence their will; their dreams crashed on the rocks of disappointment, failure and setback. It was possible for me to sit somewhere and begin to make excuses for my situation; I never did. Whatever i am today is a product of the conviction that victory through Christ is victory indeed - the rest is history!" - TB Joshua

Remember, when you are connected to your destiny, NOTHING and NO-ONE can stop you!

http://kcblow..com/2015/06/checkout-this-throwback-photo-of.html

Nice one, TB.

Reading my Bible. Will join you guys soon. Too many Christians to scam.
Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by LyfeJennings(m): 4:32am On Jun 24, 2015
For some reasons I don't know myself, I love this man. Even if he was lying or he's a scam, he had to make a way out of that situation and I am glad he did.
Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by Spells(m): 5:05am On Jun 24, 2015
Tempus fugit, oh! How time flies.
Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by opsycares11(m): 5:18am On Jun 24, 2015
INTROVERT:
This made front page undecided

Interesting grin

I wonder how my current pic will look in my children's eyes twenty years from now
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
U will look dope.lol
Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by Nobody: 5:49am On Jun 24, 2015
poverty is a disease, I reject it in jesus name....AMEN
Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by kb77: 6:21am On Jun 24, 2015
U wen no rich english go teach am na. Wit ur old face lyk OBJ
Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by kb77: 6:30am On Jun 24, 2015
Watin do. E teeth is like ur own ?
Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by Harmony92(f): 6:40am On Jun 24, 2015
vedd:
Important and inspiring message up there.
But the picture doesnt look like 20yrs old. He looks 46.
yea
Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by damiloladuke: 6:43am On Jun 24, 2015
that's what we call Surulere

READ THE FUNNY PERSONAL DIARY OF A JOBLESS NAIJA YOUTH HERE
www.wenogetjob..com
Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by Accurate11(m): 6:51am On Jun 24, 2015
brize:
u who use gud English, how is ur miserable life?
Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 24, 2015
A friend of mine who knew well back then told me he was just a mechanic before he made a trip to India.

He came back and then became what he is today.
Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by kgr8mike(m): 6:54am On Jun 24, 2015
Ilekeh:
This is the age that he started planning to make it big my scamming gullible Nigerians.

Wouldn't u rather start yours? I think gullible Nigerians are still available & u may make it as great as he did. Time is now.
Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by Obanz2(f): 7:00am On Jun 24, 2015
ebosie11:
The General Overseer of Synagogue Church of all Nations Prophet T.B Joshua is one of the most popular pastors in Africa.

The story of T.B Joshua is that of grass to grace.Not known to many of his congregation,he grew up in a family where there was abject poverty.His little education was through self effort.He posted a throwback photo when when he was 20yrs and said....

"I found myself in a family background that irritated me. My natural circumstance of birth was poverty. I come from a very humble background. The little education that I had was through self-effort. I know many people with a similar circumstance of birth who did otherwise. They allowed their circumstance to influence their will; their dreams crashed on the rocks of disappointment, failure and setback. It was possible for me to sit somewhere and begin to make excuses for my situation; I never did. Whatever i am today is a product of the conviction that victory through Christ is victory indeed - the rest is history!" - TB Joshua

Remember, when you are connected to your destiny, NOTHING and NO-ONE can stop you!

Good morning brethren
Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 7:05am On Jun 24, 2015
It doesnt look lik him one bit ... Na so ppl dey change Even @ 20?...Anyway gd fr him nw.... Destiny cannot be changed, it cud only b delayed
Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by liongirl: 7:11am On Jun 24, 2015
ebosie11:

Happy birthday big daddy and many more blessing. we love u Goodmorning
Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by peeta89(m): 7:15am On Jun 24, 2015
vedd:

Na you snap the picture when u know weda him b 46 or not?
Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by beyoncausme: 7:27am On Jun 24, 2015
hahaha....
Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by samueld0(m): 7:35am On Jun 24, 2015
MrBasketball:
A church member. grin

Must I be his church member beFore I like him?
Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 24, 2015
lolzzzzzz..fake or no fake........my dear....all i beleive is...whenever am troubled....i go into my small room and knee down and pray to my GOD with big faith. nad he alwys answers my prayer......evrything that matters is faith
Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by shepherdnoble: 7:40am On Jun 24, 2015
Thank God for using Prophet TB Joshua to heal me of my sickness. If God did not use you to heal me, by now i would have been a dead man. I will ever remain grateful to God who used to give me a sinner a second chance. "Grace in the soul is a new life in the soul". Thank you Jesus!!! You will live long my Prophet! Your enemies will never stop bowing for God's greatness in you. EMMANUEL!!!!!
Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by ismayl: 7:41am On Jun 24, 2015
goodmorning40:
My man of God. It is well with you

oh u mean ur man of devil.
he is a cultist and spiritualist
Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 24, 2015
Nickymezor:
It doesnt look lik him one bit ... Na so ppl dey change Even @ 20?...Anyway gd fr him nw.... Destiny cannot be changed, it cud only b delayed

SEE THIS ONE! AT YOUR AGE YOU STILL DEY BELIEVE HIS CRAP undecided

SO IF YOUR DESTINY NA TO BECOME MAD WOMAN, YOU NO FIT CHANGE AM BY, NA TO DELAY THE MADNESS WERE MOST SURELY ATTACK YOU FOR LIFE ABI.

THIS YOUR MENTALITY DEY VERY DEMONIC, CHANGE IT
Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by andyanders: 7:59am On Jun 24, 2015
fatdon2:
Touching and Encouraging. This lesson
I learnt is that from young, TB Joshua
was destined to lead....

Yesooooooooo.He is a man whom God has chosen from nowhere and made him a true prophet. He suffered persecution,tribulation,false accusation and so many hardship to get to where he is today.If not that he persevered, he would have fallen off.I thank God for him, his ministry and his family IJN
Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by danieldinho: 8:00am On Jun 24, 2015
vedd:

Bross u can lie oh, how does that look like 46?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) / Countries Ranked According To Prayer, Daddy Freeze Reacts / OPC Members Fortify Themselves And Their Weapons Spiritually In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.