Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) (51281 Views)

Dele Momodu Writes T.B Joshua An Open Letter / T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) / T.B. Joshua Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:22am On Jun 24, 2015
goodmorning40:
My man of God. It is well with you

Man of God!!!Pls dont be too certain of what you know not from the roots,In as much as TB JOSHUA is concerned i can categorically say his fetish and not a true man of God,Yes I SAID SO and i have my facts
Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by samueld0(m): 10:22am On Jun 24, 2015
MrBasketball:
Yes! Judging from the way you put your post... Only a church member or someone seeking miracle from him.

Lol! I'v never been to his Church before but I'm his follower on TV and God has used him for me through praying along with him on TV.
So I can't deny that,
Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by Johnpaul09(m): 10:35am On Jun 24, 2015
vedd:
Important and inspiring message up there.

But the picture doesnt look like 20yrs old. He looks 46.
Maybe nah because hunger dey waya am that time, according to the OP.
Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by brize(m): 10:36am On Jun 24, 2015
andyanders:

You have no formal education and cannot even speak better than T.B.Joshua. He never claimed he is Harvard trained.Only said that the little education he acquired was by self determination to be who he is today.

You, a waste that you are, who claim to be the best in English language, why are you nobody? Because you claim who you are not.
In your life time, you can NEVER EVER achieve a minute progress of what the man has achieved in his present life.

You are a contradiction to human history.
i know where you wanna drive this to but am sorry to disappoint you dear, am not heading towards there..... Farewell
Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by storyforthegods: 11:06am On Jun 24, 2015
ionsman:
Thief.

P.s: Before you use your hand to type thrash, I have proof.This man is fake.
ogbeni which proof do u have this man is powerful
Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by storyforthegods: 11:08am On Jun 24, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

Man of God!!!Pls dont be too certain of what you know not from the roots,In as much as TB JOSHUA is concerned i can categorically say his fetish and not a true man of God,Yes I SAID SO and i have my facts
broke people always think they got an opinion
Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by omaji53jeremiah: 11:17am On Jun 24, 2015
ok pastor the message is clear.
Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by mikeapollo: 12:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
smurfy:

And what is he today? undecided

He is somebody that you now talk about
Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:46pm On Jun 24, 2015
storyforthegods:
broke people always think they got an opinion

We all cant b ignorant at the same time,enjoys yours
Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by fexyrich(m): 12:55pm On Jun 24, 2015
lonelydora:
Ok
great man of God.

Meanwhile for your swimming pools,fountains and waterfall construction and installation in your hotels,private residences,parks and resort centres contact the experts on 08130149333.We have an excellent track record of providing quality services to our clients

Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by fexyrich(m): 12:58pm On Jun 24, 2015
lonelydora:
Ok
great man of God.

Meanwhile for your swimming pools construction and installation in your hotels,private residences,parks and resort centres contact the experts on 08130149333.We have an excellent track record of providing quality services to our clients

Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by JideTheBlogger(m): 2:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
mikeapollo:

He is somebody that you now talk about

He may be somebody to you, but he certainly isn't to me. People do talk about nobodys too you know.
Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by goodmorning40: 12:18pm On Jun 25, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

That is ur headache, don't be blinded by ignorance
Re: T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:45pm On Jun 25, 2015
goodmorning40:

That is ur headache, don't be blinded by ignorance

Whose fault is it that you so Gullible What your mates would have asked was i provide my proof or say my facts rather than coming here to say Your aunt has headache

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) / Countries Ranked According To Prayer, Daddy Freeze Reacts / OPC Members Fortify Themselves And Their Weapons Spiritually In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.