Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Taking Food Out Of Airplanes - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Taking Food Out Of Airplanes (44068 Views)

The World’s Strangest Airplanes That You Won’t Want To Fly On / Graveyard Of Nigeria's Dead Airplanes (Photos) / Why Dont Commercial Airplanes Have Parachutes For Passengers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by kobe79: 1:56am On Jun 27, 2015
zeezahbee:
Well, I just got back home now and saw that the thread is now so long. Virtually most that left a comment never step airport before. cheesy

na so me sef fear oooooooooooo.
some Nigerians fit kill you if u want take their daily bread (airplane meal) from them oma se oooo

1 Like

Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by kobe79: 1:58am On Jun 27, 2015
[[s]quote author=sleek82 post=35153381]please you and antoinne shuld just get a life and stop bringing useless topics on nairaland in the name of tryin to be posh. If you read ma previous comments then i think you should be able to comprehend all i av been saying......na people like you go see a Nigerian take food off airplane in 'takeaway' packs and say they are uncultured, and then see a white man in business class section do the same and say he is been humble or conservative. Because you flew sosoliso once or twice makes you think you have all d experience and you are posh....mschew![/quote]
[/s]

have been too busy to respond to this junk of a tot u posted.
I wont dignify it with a reponse ur a low life

2 Likes

Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by kobe79: 2:03am On Jun 27, 2015
sleek82:
no mind kobe79 and antoinne....embracing alienation of culture and the so-called whites who taught you the meaning of being posh are the ones who do d craziest uncultured things most

only sleeks and ragtag greedy opportuned. Nigerian flyers like you give us that bad name.

If u have ever indeed bin in a plane i can imagine how hellish it would be for me to ve to sit beside u.

Yuckkkk

1 Like

Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by FemiFaniKayode: 2:12am On Jun 27, 2015
elektra:
Antoinne,

You keep saying people that take out food are hungry. SO?
Since when is it a sin to be hungry? Since when is it "uncultured" to be hungry?

So I took food out of a plane because I could not afford to buy one where I'm heading. So freaking what? Is it a crime to be poor?

You point at other people's struggles and ridicule it, not because they hurt someone but because they are trying to feed? I honestly think that a mentality like yours is true poverty.

hey which flights are you talking abt first now on ur local flights in Nigeria if u can afford to buy an airplane ticket for at least 10kNGN why should you have a problem turning down that puff puff and all those tins they put in der if u arent hungry at the time it was offered? if u are poor dont get on a plane if u are hungry eat on the plane if u can afford to get onboard one

1 Like

Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by FemiFaniKayode: 2:15am On Jun 27, 2015
elektra:

You said in many of your posts that people taking put food are hungry. Right? People taking out food don't have money to buy food. Abi?
So I'm too poor to buy food and I take out food I was given, that belongs to me, to eat later.
How is that not dignified? Would you rather I go and steal? Would you rather I come and beg you?

who be this one?
Na plane food we dey talk oooo no be food whey dem share for party ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by kobe79: 2:18am On Jun 27, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:

who be this one?

LMAO these kind of folks are the ones u better not tell story when it comes to food see as she dey confidently say she go take am out!!!!!!!!!

awon ije wuru
Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by elektra(f): 2:19am On Jun 27, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:

hey which flights are you talking abt first now on ur local flights in Nigeria if u can afford to buy an airplane ticket for at least 10kNGN why should you have a problem turning down that puff puff and all those tins they put in der if u arent hungry at the time it was offered? if u are poor dont get on a plane if u are hungry eat on the plane if u can afford to get onboard one

It was antoinne that said that people who take food out of planes are hungry and cannot afford to buy food. I was directing my question at him since he believes that someone who paid for a flight cannot afford food.

Chai! Poor people have suffered in this world. If I am poor I should not get on a plane?Which text book are you getting all these rules and regulations from biko?
Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by elektra(f): 2:24am On Jun 27, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:

who be this one?

Who are you? Why does it matter who I am?
Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by Antoinne: 6:46am On Jun 27, 2015
unveil:

Antoinne you are absolutely right it is unfathomable and flat out ludicrous. The reason why you get so much hormonal retorts for speaking the truth is because this site "nairaland'' is populated by a certain demographic of 'youthful’ Nigerians who have very limited and (i am afraid) rather crude outlook to life. Logic and reason are not very common themes down here. Most are youths out of school seeking jobs, you wouldn’t find sound wisdom here, just the really rough and raw bunch.

There is even a more dire case of this 'food theft syndrome" (FTS) in the corporate world. I am talking fortune 500 status multinational companies here in Nigeria. These guys drive in the latest SUVS using high tech smart gadgets and all, but still get tragically obsessed with packing out remnants of meeting meals.

I CANNOT FOR THE LIFE OF ME UNDERSTAND THIS FCKN DISEASE!!! Is it greed or what?

These guys all earn six digit monthly salaries but always feel compelled to hang around the corridor, lurking and checking to see if the management meeting has ended so that they can briskly grasp onto the unwrapped moin-moin, rice, sweets , slap them all in a bag and take home.

Perhaps it is the corruption gene in its infancy? What say you?
You are absolutely right about this. I have seen this happen not more than once in a couple Fortune500 companies, and only in Nigeria. Pretty sure those who aren't against taking food off airplanes will find this super-comfortable as well.
Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by claremont(m): 7:49am On Jun 27, 2015
I never for the life of me thought that people actually take food out of a plane to be eaten afterwards, I have never seen it been done in any of the flights I have been on. I have always thought that food served on an aircraft is to be eaten there and then, but this thread has actually informed me that there are people who proudly take-away disgusting plane food for later consumption.

I think everyone is different, but personally, I wouldn't substitute a McDonald's or Burger king meal for stale plane food.

1 Like

Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by ArcToyin(m): 2:33pm On Jun 27, 2015
It show that they are potential mothers. Some mothers usually take food home from parties
Antoinne:
Can someone please explain to me why people (especially girls) keep taking airplane food out of the aircraft? Aero, Medview, First nation and a couple other airlines always serve with some kind of 'take-awa' pack, but should people have to take these packs away out of the airplane like uncultured men, carrying them about the airplane like they are some party gifts? angry angry
Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by wiringdpt(m): 3:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
This is post makes no sense, they paid for it biko
Antoinne:
Can someone please explain to me why people (especially girls) keep taking airplane food out of the aircraft? Aero, Medview, First nation and a couple other airlines always serve with some kind of 'take-awa' pack, but should people have to take these packs away out of the airplane like uncultured men, carrying them about the airplane like they are some party gifts? angry angry
Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by DICKtator: 4:50pm On Jun 27, 2015
unveil:

Antoinne you are absolutely right it is unfathomable and flat out ludicrous. The reason why you get so much hormonal retorts for speaking the truth is because this site "nairaland'' is populated by a certain demographic of 'youthful’ Nigerians who have very limited and (i am afraid) rather crude outlook to life. Logic and reason are not very common themes down here. Most are youths out of school seeking jobs, you wouldn’t find sound wisdom here, just the really rough and raw bunch.

There is even a more dire case of this 'food theft syndrome" (FTS) in the corporate world. I am talking fortune 500 status multinational companies here in Nigeria. These guys drive in the latest SUVS using high tech smart gadgets and all, but still get tragically obsessed with packing out remnants of meeting meals.

I CANNOT FOR THE LIFE OF ME UNDERSTAND THIS FCKN DISEASE!!! Is it greed or what?

These guys all earn six digit monthly salaries but always feel compelled to hang around the corridor, lurking and checking to see if the management meeting has ended so that they can briskly grasp onto the unwrapped moin-moin, rice, sweets , slap them all in a bag and take home.

Perhaps it is the corruption gene in its infancy? What say you?

Please read the op's initial post and decide whether it is in tandem with what you typed.

Op was clearly referring to those that paid for a flight and came out with their flight meal,snacks or what have you NOT "meal lobbyist" hanging around the corridor to eat management's leftovers and not what they paid for!

Be slow to respond, read to understand first and try to be objective when responding

And for those you seemingly seem to be tagging uncultured, when you are able to define culture well,perhaps I would be able to see things from your perspective

Did you say corruption gene based on your observation?

Methink it is the organiser or those in charge of such managerial meetings that are not prudent a enough or know how to plan. It shouldn't be the first management meeting and they ought to know how many people are in the meeting or may attend, those that are not prone to eat much and those managers that may request more. It all about statistics and budgeting so that

such wastage wouldn't arise that would warrant your perceived "uncultured" one roaming about like voracious wolves!!!

Please read and comprehend before commenting !!

grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by MsZeezah: 6:33pm On Jun 27, 2015
DICKtator:

Please read the op's initial post and decide whether it is in tandem with what you typed.

Op was clearly referring to those that paid for a flight and came out with their flight meal,snacks or what have you NOT "meal lobbyist" hanging around the corridor to eat management's leftovers and not what they paid for!

Be slow to respond, read to understand first and try to be objective when responding

And for those you seemingly seem to be tagging uncultured, when you are able to define culture well,perhaps I would be able to see things from your perspective

Did you say corruption gene based on your observation?

Methink it is the organiser or those in charge of such managerial meetings that are not prudent a enough or know how to plan. It shouldn't be the first management meeting and they ought to know how many people are in the meeting or may attend, those that are not prone to eat much and those managers that may request more. It all about statistics and budgeting so that

such wastage wouldn't arise that would warrant your perceived "uncultured" one roaming about like voracious wolves!!!

Please read and comprehend before commenting !!

grin grin grin grin
Thank you. His post reeks of lack of comprehension. I paid for the plane ride and I might as well do what I like.
Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by kobe79: 11:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
MsZeezah:

Thank you. His post reeks of lack of comprehension. I paid for the plane ride and I might as[b] well do what I like. [/b]

oh girl u cant do wat u like its not a PJ stop constituting a nuisance to yourself, family, immediate society and nationality.

as u pay for ride ur can as wel carry big cooler from house so they go pack al the food u pay inside

U be OTOLO

2 Likes

Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by MsZeezah: 12:10am On Jun 28, 2015
kobe79:

oh girl u cant do wat u like its not a PJ stop constituting a nuisance to yourself, family, immediate society and nationality.

as u pay for ride ur can as wel carry big cooler from house so they go pack al the food u pay inside

U be OTOLO
I think you should go and learn how to write like you're learned first (I can barely understand the gibberish you typed), then maybe we can talk.

Bye.
Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by kobe79: 12:42am On Jun 28, 2015
MsZeezah:

I think you should[b][/b] go and learn how to write like you're learned first [b][/b]( i can barely understand the gibberish you typed), then maybe we can talk.

Bye.

lol. Prof Wole d girl whey dem born inside queen of England palace.

u are a wannabe. na "come chop" gals like u we dey use do breakfast grin grin

1 Like

Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by MsZeezah: 1:14am On Jun 28, 2015
kobe79:

lol. Prof Wole d girl whey dem born inside queen of England palace.

u are a wannabe. na "come chop" gals like u we dey use do breakfast grin grin

cheesy And then you woke up! cheesy
Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by kobe79: 2:47am On Jun 28, 2015
MsZeezah:

cheesy And then you woke up! cheesy

you say?
Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 28, 2015
Antoinne:

No, you didn't really pay for it. At some point, Aero never used to serve food on airplanes and people still flew. This food is complimentary and not paid for.

Why not 'munch' it in the plane? Are you not 'settled in' in the plane? Or you feel people are watching you?

Cultured people don't take food out of airplane. Don't get influenced by the habit of taking food away from a party. It simply doesn't speak well of you. If anything, it suggests that you are too hungry and can't afford a meal whenever you want one.

my dear. people have reasons for doing things.I am not a fan of eating in public, I only do so when the comfort is there.But I know for sure that I cannot take out the food served in the plane
Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by segedoo(m): 12:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
Rheetari:
smh.op, seriously you need to change this your low mentality. so what if I don't feel like eating the food in the plane or even at parties as the case maybe?

I see you Babesmiley

how are u doing? how were your papers psychologist?
Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by Rheetari(f): 8:41pm On Jul 01, 2015
segedoo:

I see you Babesmiley

how are u doing? how were your papers psychologist?
I see you too. my papers are going very well. writing the last papers tomorrow.
Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by segedoo(m): 7:12am On Jul 02, 2015
Rheetari:
I see you too. my papers are going very well. writing the last papers tomorrow.

heya. Pele.

I hope they've been fine. all the best today.
Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by Moana(f): 10:18am On Jul 02, 2015
Antoinne kobe79

Oya na. See wetin i wan take carry go tongue grin
Bite me tongue

2 Likes

Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by Rheetari(f): 6:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
segedoo:

heya. Pele.
I hope they've been fine. all the best today.
thanks dear. am through and am free.
Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by Antoinne: 8:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
Moana:
Antoinne kobe79

Bite me tongue
Feel free and enjoy. It doesn't change the fact that you are unrefined.
Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by segedoo(m): 10:05am On Jul 03, 2015
Rheetari:
thanks dear. am through and am free.

Oh! very good.

So how are you having fun during break?

Do you live in PH?
Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by Rheetari(f): 10:47am On Jul 03, 2015
segedoo:

Oh! very good.
So how are you having fun during break?
Do you live in PH?
yeah. heading home.
Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by kobe79: 12:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
Moana:
Antoinne kobe79

Bite me tongue

http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20150112-why-in-flight-food-tastes-weird

i know u too lazy to read but rather than waste time on this platform spare urself a brief moment so you can avoid cancers that revolve around the digestive system when you grow old
Re: Taking Food Out Of Airplanes by tck2000(m): 10:49am On Jul 07, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures / Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) / Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.