Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Video: Scuffles Between APC Members For Senate Positions. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Scuffles Between APC Members For Senate Positions. (1587 Views)

The Qualifications For Contesting For Senate & House Of Representatives / Nigerians Can Now Spot The Difference Between APC And PDP — Mark / Senate To Share Committees Between APC, PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Scuffles Between APC Members For Senate Positions. by eiete(f): 11:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
Re: Video: Scuffles Between APC Members For Senate Positions. by MissEse: 11:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
Shame
Re: Video: Scuffles Between APC Members For Senate Positions. by ibe9ja: 11:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
Mad children

1 Like

Re: Video: Scuffles Between APC Members For Senate Positions. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 23, 2015
If dem like make dem kill demselves Useless people

2 Likes

Re: Video: Scuffles Between APC Members For Senate Positions. by Firefire(m): 12:07am On Jun 24, 2015
Can you imagine, all the fight is for their selfish interest?

Hooligans undecided

1 Like

Re: Video: Scuffles Between APC Members For Senate Positions. by francizy(m): 12:09am On Jun 24, 2015
hAte-Pee-siCk..

I see your change but I don't want it...

#spits..
Re: Video: Scuffles Between APC Members For Senate Positions. by olapluto(m): 12:13am On Jun 24, 2015
None of these senators will throw a punch for an issue concerning the masses. For me, this present senate is the worst in the history of Nigeria. it may not even last 4 years.
shame that it is composed almost entirely of past corrupt officials, mainly governors, who are on the book for stealing.
Re: Video: Scuffles Between APC Members For Senate Positions. by Maxymilliano(m): 12:18am On Jun 24, 2015
How can their be honour among thieves when all the senators think and fight for is self, self and self !
Re: Video: Scuffles Between APC Members For Senate Positions. by fitzmayowa: 12:21am On Jun 24, 2015
APC washing their dirty linen in public again, i guess this should count as an "ACHIEVEMENT" too...SMH

1 Like

Re: Video: Scuffles Between APC Members For Senate Positions. by fitzmayowa: 12:25am On Jun 24, 2015
Firefire:
Can you imagine, all the fight is for their selfish interest?

Hooligans undecided

There is a limit to what you can achieve with propaganda, nigerians have been deceived once again by these set of shameless lawmakers...SMH

2 Likes

Re: Video: Scuffles Between APC Members For Senate Positions. by sosanova: 12:39am On Jun 24, 2015
[size=13pt] grin grin grin grin
[/size]

Re: Video: Scuffles Between APC Members For Senate Positions. by oshyno(m): 2:08am On Jun 24, 2015
I can bet my left balls that APC was not prepared for governance. Look at how petty interedt is stalling government take off of its plan for the masses( that is if they have any).

Buhari is on sideline waiting for them to constitute their principal officer to screen ministarial nominees and all they cud come up with is this show of shame. There was never a time there was sqauble about this during PDP raign. Bad as PDP was , there was some level of stability in d Red n Green chambers. I can't see that happening with these bunch of hotheaded buffons.

Ordinarily Buhari is supposed to step in and anoint men that will make passage of his bills easier but what do u ge when Tinubu and Atiku are already using that to plot 2019 graph.
Re: Video: Scuffles Between APC Members For Senate Positions. by indeed123: 2:30am On Jun 24, 2015
oshyno:
I can bet my left balls that APC was not prepared for governance. Look at how petty interedt is stalling government take off of its plan for the masses( that is if they have any).

Buhari is on sideline waiting for them to constitute their principal officer to screen ministarial nominees and all they cud come up with is this show of shame. There was never a time there was sqauble about this during PDP raign. Bad as PDP was , there was some level of stability in d Red n Green chambers. I can't see that happening with these bunch of hotheaded buffons.

Ordinarily Buhari is supposed to step in and anoint men that will make passage of his bills easier but what do u ge when Tinubu and Atiku are already using that to plot 2019 graph.

My friend I disagree with you on this one. Where were you when PDP are throwing chairs and pushes at each other.

1 Like

Re: Video: Scuffles Between APC Members For Senate Positions. by brixton: 3:45am On Jun 24, 2015
shame on this guys, this is how they will ramble on without any achievement. How did we end up in same country with this sort of leaders?

Re: Video: Scuffles Between APC Members For Senate Positions. by stinggy(m): 3:55am On Jun 24, 2015
This is what you get when you have so many sub-groups, each fighting for relevance.
It is not the first time a party zones key offices to regions but things are always different with APC.
Oyegun and the party leaders have no single control over their members - shame.

I just hope they know their incessant fight is slowing down the CHANGE process.
Re: Video: Scuffles Between APC Members For Senate Positions. by jumobi1(m): 4:44am On Jun 24, 2015
Both Senators got it wrong, the first especially.
APC can decide during primaries. Once the winners have taken their positions in the house, APC should pretty much sit back and let its elected members do their work as long as it isn't against the party. The party shouldn't be openly deciding leadership positions.
Zoning isn't really progressive.
Re: Video: Scuffles Between APC Members For Senate Positions. by dustmalik: 4:58am On Jun 24, 2015
indeed123:

My friend I disagree with you on this one. Where were you when PDP are throwing chairs and pushes at each other.
Don't mind the hypocrites. The saTANoids have no moral right to condemn these conducts. If anything, it should be the APC supporters who should be condemning it, since this is all alien to the APC.

By the way, I feel the situation wasn't handled properly. It should never have degenerated into that public brouhaha.
Re: Video: Scuffles Between APC Members For Senate Positions. by papoose999(m): 5:09am On Jun 24, 2015
PDP go dey one corner dey smile d APC party is shiit dey cannot last long is ds d change dey promised Nigeria same shit happnd in markurdi...wia re d dullards support ds party cum nd spew rubbish hia again shebi na Jonathan cause am
Re: Video: Scuffles Between APC Members For Senate Positions. by Vicadonis(m): 6:30am On Jun 24, 2015
Changethieves
Re: Video: Scuffles Between APC Members For Senate Positions. by Mogidi: 6:30am On Jun 24, 2015
Let the fight continue.
Re: Video: Scuffles Between APC Members For Senate Positions. by Realdeals(m): 6:45am On Jun 24, 2015
It is expected, with time they will adjust and balance
Re: Video: Scuffles Between APC Members For Senate Positions. by fitzmayowa: 6:50am On Jun 24, 2015
indeed123:

Because PDP was throwing chair does that give APC the justification to do that also If we termed PDP irresponsible and nigerians voted out, then we don't expect PDP like behaviour from APC...

Unless you are trying to say APC will continue to do things the PDP way, and if that's the case the purpose of the so called "CHANGE" has been defeated...IMHO

1 Like

Re: Video: Scuffles Between APC Members For Senate Positions. by oshyno(m): 8:25am On Jun 24, 2015
indeed123:

My friend we are talking of party senators here. Maybe u provide for me where PDP senators fought each other for positions. And judging the way things are playing out, it is going to be a mad house when they start sitting.

(1) (Reply)

Did U Notice This Amazing Scenario About Buhari's Govt. / Hilarious Woman With Dstv Dish On Her Head:::live From Nta:::photo::pics / BOMBSHELL!!! Do You Know Bukola Saraki Was A Thief In 1990? You Won’t Believe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.