Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam (71357 Views)

Three American Lecturers In Atiku's University Convert To Islam In Adamawa. PICS / 2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) / Three Brothers Convert To Islam In Imo State. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by yansky(m): 10:36pm On Jun 24, 2015
jcross19:
muslims fail to understand one trick christ is using to penetrate the islamic world is that whenever there is war in the middle east . Then, the red cross will bombard the area with evangelism, okay check the rate of increase in christian in afghan,iraq,and syria. In my local hood here many muslims I mean a lots have given their lives to christ. One christian to islam is big news in islamic world because they know how many they are loosing on daily basis. Give your life to christ.

U don't have a point. By Allah if u do a real research u will see Islam is the religion in which people troop in the most but whatever floats ur boat. Ur a Christian so I'm not surprise

3 Likes

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by khattab02: 10:38pm On Jun 24, 2015
This my problem, why is that most a times many people can't comment on any Islamic thread without being abusive or insultive?? Yet they will be profesing love and peace and how intolerent muslims are?

#Wallahi it is disgusting!

4 Likes

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by JJCE(m): 10:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
[quote author=malvisguy212 post=35119100]it is only a secret cult that will force people to convert. View my profile, I had to accept there term just to bring the gospel to the muslims as Paul say "to the Jews I became like them" [/quote ) Ahu subilah mina shitton rajimm...
Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by Laid2001: 10:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
A lot os people are just unprincipled people. They are fraudulent by nature. Why accept you are a muslim, only to come in and spew rubbish about Islam!.
The post is for Muslims only and Non Muslims have no business with it.!
It is like coming to the mosque to shout Hallelujah. (Although one mad girl did that in UI Mosque sometime ago) That is insane!!!!!!.

OREMUSCANTUS and his fellow idiots are Christians and he feels he has to deny his Jesus because of a mere urge to comment on what does not concern him.

Something is surely wrong in his thinking department and he deserves everyone's pity.

4 Likes

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by JJCE(m): 10:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
malvisguy212:
it is only a secret cult that will force people to convert. View my profile, I had to accept there term just to bring the gospel to the muslims as Paul say "to the Jews I became like them"
AHUN SUBILLAH MINNA SHAITON NI RAJJIM

1 Like

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 24, 2015
Conversation Between Pastors and a Child
Catholic Pastor: In Jesus Name.
Child: in the Name of who created Jesus and other things.
Pastor: hmm, Why did you say that?
Child: let's me ask you these questions, if you could answer them correctly, I
shall abide by your doctrine.
Pastor: I am all Hear.
Child: Why do we call Jesus the son of God?
Pastor: it is because, he didn't have a father .
Child: What of Adam that has neither father nor mother or Eve that did not have
mother
Pastor: hmm !
Child: why some people call him God ?
Pastor: This is because He is Alpha and omega; the controller of everything.
Child: Did Jesus die and resurrect?
Pastor: yes, died for three days and resurrect.
Child: Who was administering day and nights, moons and sun, animals and plants,
living and non livings within the two days of his departure?
Pastor: hmmmm !
Child: Do you think as mighty as God is , can He creates what He can't control ??
Pastors: Noo Child : Why did Death kill Jesus or why is he pleading to someone
else to rescue him.
Pastor: Metaphysics !
Child: it seems you don't have anything to offer me , I will rather follow Allah
who created everything including Jesus,Adam,Eve etc, who can never die because
He created death. I will rather follow the invincible and Invisible God of
everything !!!
O God of the world ! I am ready to abide by You, no matter how some people
staging terrorist such Boko harram, Isis, Al-Qaeda to destroy Muslims and to
tarnish the image of Islam,I shall remain Your believer. Please, shower your
abundant pleasing on Prophets Muhammad, Issa -jesus , Musa, Ibrahim ,and a host
of others. Please ,forgive my sins and shower Your blessings on me! And all
Muslims of the world. RAMADAN MUBARAK..

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by Laid2001: 10:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
A lot os people are just unprincipled people. They are fraudulent by nature. Why accept you are a muslim, only to come in and spew rubbish about Islam!.
The post is for Muslims only and Non Muslims have no business with it.!
It is like coming to the mosque to shout Hallelujah. (Although one mad girl did that in UI Mosque sometime ago) That is insane!!!!!!.

OREMUSCANTUS is a Christian and he feels he has to deny his Jesus because of a mere urge to comment on what does not concern him.

Something is surely wrong in his thinking department and he deserves everyone's pity.

OREMUSSANCTUS:

U dhe call on d gods of NairaLand to do what?

1 Like

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by JJCE(m): 10:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
Omotayor123:
Welcome to the only True religion sister.

Salam alaykum.
walaikum salam...

1 Like

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by malvisguy212: 10:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
[quote author=JJCE post=35120019][/quote]you don't know what you are saying spiritually.
Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by khattab02: 10:49pm On Jun 24, 2015
malvisguy212:
it is only a secret cult that will force people to convert. View my profile, I had to accept there term just to bring the gospel to the muslims as Paul say "to the Jews I became like them"
hmmm.... Mr man you are so wrong! When you clicked were you forced to accept?? Were you not questioned? Common man, it is no a secret cult. Whether you accept or not as long as it doesn't comes from your heart, mouth or willingness, it non and void before all of us and even before Allah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by kimond101: 10:53pm On Jun 24, 2015
Alhamdullilah
Indeed Allah guides whom he wills to the straight path

3 Likes

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by malvisguy212: 10:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ridhwan1:
Conversation Between Pastors and a Child
Catholic Pastor: In Jesus Name.
Child: in the Name of who created Jesus and other things.
Pastor: hmm, Why did you say that?
Child: let's me ask you these questions, if you could answer them correctly, I
shall abide by your doctrine.
Pastor: I am all Hear.
Child: Why do we call Jesus the son of God?
Pastor: it is because, he didn't have a father .
Child: What of Adam that has neither father nor mother or Eve that did not have
mother
Pastor: hmm !
Child: why some people call him God ?
Pastor: This is because He is Alpha and omega; the controller of everything.
Child: Did Jesus die and resurrect?
Pastor: yes, died for three days and resurrect.
Child: Who was administering day and nights, moons and sun, animals and plants,
living and non livings within the two days of his departure?
Pastor: hmmmm !
Child: Do you think as mighty as God is , can He creates what He can't control ??
Pastors: Noo Child : Why did Death kill Jesus or why is he pleading to someone
else to rescue him.
Pastor: Metaphysics !
Child: it seems you don't have anything to offer me , I will rather follow Allah
who created everything including Jesus,Adam,Eve etc, who can never die because
He created death. I will rather follow the invincible and Invisible God of
everything !!!
O God of the world ! I am ready to abide by You, no matter how some people
staging terrorist such Boko harram, Isis, Al-Qaeda to destroy Muslims and to
tarnish the image of Islam,I shall remain Your believer. Please, shower your
abundant pleasing on Prophets Muhammad, Issa -jesus , Musa, Ibrahim ,and a host
of others. Please ,forgive my sins and shower Your blessings on me! And all
Muslims of the world. RAMADAN MUBARAK..
if you are ready for debate, meet me here https://www.nairaland.com/2156788/conclusive-evidence-quran-proof-jesus
OR
https://www.nairaland.com/2121425/allahs-invalidate-own-revelation

3 Likes

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by Boller: 10:57pm On Jun 24, 2015
I just don't know why some people find it difficult to understand simple thing in life. And some of them still come up with blind argument as if they know much. May Allah open your eyes. As for the sister that accept islam, may Allah strengthen your belief and make you a better muslim. May you not die except as a muslim. For those in doubt only Allah can open your eyes and clean your heart.

5 Likes

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by malvisguy212: 10:59pm On Jun 24, 2015
khattab02:
hmmm.... Mr man you are so wrong! When you clicked were you forced to accept?? Were you not questioned? Common man, it is no a secret cult. Whether you accept or not as long as it doesn't comes from your heart, mouth or willingness, it non and void before all of us and even before Allah.
it's not a secret cult then what are they hiding? Why did muhammed discourage you to ask questions? How is asking a questions amount to someone abandoned his religion? Only the Islamic section this term apply, even the main religion section don't do this.

9 Likes

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by khattab02: 10:59pm On Jun 24, 2015
Boller:
I just don't know why some people find it difficult to understand simple thing in life. And some of them still come up with blind argument as if they know much. May Allah open your eyes. As for the sister that accept islam, may Allah strengthen your belief and make you a better muslim. May you not die except as a muslim. For those in doubt only Allah can open your eyes and clean your heart.
Allahumma ameeeen!!!!

2 Likes

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by wittytezzy(m): 11:04pm On Jun 24, 2015
jcross19:
one trick christ is using to penetrate the islamic world is that whenever there is war in the middle east . Then, the red cross will bombard the area with evangelism, okay check the rate of increase in christian in afghan,iraq,and syria. In my local hood here many muslims I mean a lots have given their lives to christ.

i'm happy u know it urself that christianity is being spread with callous brutality couched in cowardly deceit, something tells me u ll disembark dis ignoble way. but if u dont, i know u know falsehood wil not live 4ever...

4 Likes

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
Confirmer:

The hatred in you towards ISLAM says alot about christianity.

Hmm...only Christians hate Islam.. undecided .Mr confirmer, u shoulda confirmed where I belong first.

3 Likes

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
JJCE:
pls don't argue with them, sooner or later they will understand what islam symbolise, happy ramadan kareem....

Thank you brother. Sometimes I don't know why I let them get under my skin. Ramadan Kareem to you too.

2 Likes

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by khattab02: 11:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
malvisguy212:
it's not a secret cult then what are they hiding? Why did muhammed discourage you to ask questions? How is asking a questions amount to someone abandoned his religion? Only the Islamic section this term apply, even the main religion section don't do this.
lol.... This guy sounds funny. proclaiming the shahada is a thing all muslims say every day and it is bearing witness and calling Allah to bear witness too. That is what makes a muslim being a muslim, this is the Islamic creed . I will explain the parts later. And it not a thing of secret cult, that only exist in your brain.

How did Muhammad sallallahu Alayhi wa salam discourage asking questions? I don't get that part?

1 Like

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by Slidoo(m): 11:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
Alhamdullilah

1 Like

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by pdemand(m): 11:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
Qul ya ayual Kaffirun... that's the answer to some peeps in here.
If you don't believe in Islam then stick to ur religion. Muslims don't condemn as much as the Christians do.
Your religion is yours and my religion is mine.

4 Likes

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
vivypretty:
well what can I say.religion is her choice to make and she made it

you could have said anything, but instead you made a wise input. smiley

1 Like

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by yomip3t(m): 11:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
iyke926:
Muslims are heartless, cruel, nefarious human species.

Just like how your forefathers in Christianity and Jews killed all the past prophets sent by Allah (swt) ?

I would rather be a Buddhist than be a Muslim.

SAY NO TO TERRORISM.
Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by Confirmer(m): 11:27pm On Jun 24, 2015
iyke926:

Hmm...only Christians hate Islam.. undecided .Mr confirmer, u shoulda confirmed where I belong first.
It's obvious and crystal clear. The Quran talked about the hatred more than 1400 years ago.

1 Like

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 24, 2015
[quote author=yomip3t post=35121173][/quote]
Nigga please, who is Allah?
Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
Confirmer:

It's obvious and crystal clear. The Quran talked about the hatred more than 1400 years ago.

Who wrote the Quran again? Is it Mohammed the same legendary puss.y hound had 9 wives and lot of concubines?

Please, who is God and who is Allah? Thought they are same. kinda confused.

1 Like

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by Kanocity(m): 11:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
Congrat ukhty, may Allah help u adapt quickly and give u joy in this life and hereafter, ameen.

2 Likes

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by yomip3t(m): 11:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
iyke926:

Nigga please, who is Allah?

In English... Allah (swt) means GOD.
Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
malvisguy212:
if you are ready for debate, meet me here https://www.nairaland.com/2156788/conclusive-evidence-quran-proof-jesus
OR
https://www.nairaland.com/2121425/allahs-invalidate-own-revelation

why do i need to follow you to whr i belong not? Where your kindred are in multitude and are more of wolf than sheep? Of course i knw none of ur precasted points capable of propelling me to the point of renouncing my faith, none! But b'cos over the time, i'v come to the knw that christianity employs tricks rather than fact and fairness in its evangelism.
Btw, my post raised some cogent issues which i think u'r supposed to mull over. So inviting me to another tread other than d one in whc d issues ar begging for ur convinctions could be tagged a grossly missing of piority. Aint u aware of the saying that ' it's only the lazy bones that dictate where and when a fight sud erupt' if u'r batle ready, why not import ur points here and let's begin the so called debate? What am i even saying, do yu even have moral impetus to engage me in a debate? Yu that can go as far as denouncing ur faith just to air ur hatered towards Islam. Yu're a gud defination of the word 'hypocrite'!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by malvisguy212: 11:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
khattab02:
lol.... This guy sounds funny. proclaiming the shahada is a thing all muslims say every day and it is bearing witness and calling Allah to bear witness too. That is what makes a muslim being a muslim, this is the Islamic creed . I will explain the parts later. And it not a thing of secret cult, that only exist in your brain.

How did Muhammad sallallahu Alayhi wa salam discourage asking questions? I don't get that part?
Surah 5:101-102: “O ye who believe!
Ask not questions about things
which if made plain to you, may
cause you trouble …Some people
before you did ask such questions,
and on that account lost their
faith.” (Yusuf Ali)

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 3,
Number 92:
Narrated Abu Musa: The Prophet was
asked about things which he did not
like, but when the questioners
insisted, the Prophet got angry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Exhumed Corpse Of Woman Who Died 4Years Ago Shocks Ibadan Residents.Graphic Pics / Sulaiman Njoku’s Muslim Family In Imo Celebrates Eid In An Unusual Style / An Islamic Perspective On The Illuminati (A Must Read by All Muslims)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.