Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Post Your Website For Reviews By Nairalanders - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Post Your Website For Reviews By Nairalanders (2987 Views)

Post Your Website Or Blog Here And Get A Full FREE Review / New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread / A Thread For Newbie Blogger Bloggers: Post Your Problems And Get Solutions Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Your Website For Reviews By Nairalanders by ahmedin7(m): 5:18am On Jun 24, 2015
Do you have and amazing website? Or have you just recently hosted and designed your site? Whichever the cse, post it here so Nairalanders can give you constructive criticism....here is mine www.antech.com.ng
Re: Post Your Website For Reviews By Nairalanders by Edwardhead(m): 5:22am On Jun 24, 2015
Okay
Re: Post Your Website For Reviews By Nairalanders by gidimasters(m): 5:58am On Jun 24, 2015
Re: Post Your Website For Reviews By Nairalanders by frankmoney(m): 6:19am On Jun 24, 2015
Re: Post Your Website For Reviews By Nairalanders by theplushist: 7:28am On Jun 24, 2015
Re: Post Your Website For Reviews By Nairalanders by oteneaaron(m): 8:31am On Jun 24, 2015
Here is ours................ http://www.roviarsguide.com
Re: Post Your Website For Reviews By Nairalanders by Dmayor7(m): 10:37am On Jun 24, 2015
here i come... www.w3programs.com
Re: Post Your Website For Reviews By Nairalanders by Emmysteve(m): 10:42am On Jun 24, 2015
For football lovers www.freekicknaija..in
Re: Post Your Website For Reviews By Nairalanders by tessylove2(f): 4:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
Re: Post Your Website For Reviews By Nairalanders by enijohn(m): 5:44pm On Jun 24, 2015
Re: Post Your Website For Reviews By Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 24, 2015
www.starttells.com
We just pushed it online yesternight, and we ain't done yet.
Re: Post Your Website For Reviews By Nairalanders by Acidosis(m): 5:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
*dissappointed*

1 Like

Re: Post Your Website For Reviews By Nairalanders by Aspireahead(m): 7:02pm On Jun 24, 2015
ahmedin7:
Do you have and amazing website? Or have you just recently hosted and designed your site? Whichever the cse, post it here so Nairalanders can give you constructive criticism.

www.naijatravelblog.com
Re: Post Your Website For Reviews By Nairalanders by abduljabbar4(m): 8:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
I'm a learner though
www.abdulplayer.
Re: Post Your Website For Reviews By Nairalanders by oteneaaron(m): 9:44pm On Jun 24, 2015
i thinkn i should suggest a few by the rules a website should have.....
---- standard load time speed..

--- minimalist theme..

so ama start .....let the party begin!!!
Re: Post Your Website For Reviews By Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
Re: Post Your Website For Reviews By Nairalanders by oteneaaron(m): 11:57pm On Jun 24, 2015
abduljabbar4:
I'm a learner though
www.abdulplayer.

hey...you said you are a learner right?...... but you have to work on your website design.....and your website is obscure...what is it really about? You need to have a concise website title....tagline and well defined categories/ pages....

find attached a screen shot of your website page speed test.......

Re: Post Your Website For Reviews By Nairalanders by abduljabbar4(m): 12:03am On Jun 25, 2015
oteneaaron:

hey...you said you are a learner right?...... but you have to work on your website design.....and your website is obscure...what is it really about? You need to have a concise website title....tagline and well defined categories/ pages....

find attached a screen shot of your website page speed test.......

Thanks.
Re: Post Your Website For Reviews By Nairalanders by oteneaaron(m): 12:05am On Jun 25, 2015
Aspireahead:

www.naijatravelblog.com

hey friend...nice concept with your travel blog.......but where are you pages and categories?.......home....about....and contact pages.....

i like the color of your blog....but you need a professional to work on your pages and homepage........

find attached your page speed test...

from the page speed test..your website needs serious optimizing!!! shocked shocked

Re: Post Your Website For Reviews By Nairalanders by oteneaaron(m): 12:13am On Jun 25, 2015
Dmayor7:
here i come... www.w3programs.com

Hey Dmayor...we've spoken about this before......you have a great website with really nice articles and all.....but i thought you would concentrate your niche on what your website name implies......w3programs..... you should try and face a specific niche and build your reputation....

Now your website needs optimizing....!! your page speed is quite low and this affects theresponse from visitors...and it affects the rate at which search engine robots would crawl your website.....

mind you .......we are all learning.....i hope i am not sounding rude....
find attached your page speed info....on mobile and desktop.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Website For Reviews By Nairalanders by oteneaaron(m): 12:21am On Jun 25, 2015
frankmoney:
www.theblackshop.

hey bro...honestly...your website is really tight!!! why didn't you get a high level domain?....you have to do this fast because i see nigeria's own ........ andriod app store in the making.....your concept is exotic........!!! why don't you add a section to review these apps...and try to add videos of these great andriod apps.........bro...don't let your website die off......

Also ...write more content to each "app" you are posting......

find attached you page speed ranking.....
bravo!!

Re: Post Your Website For Reviews By Nairalanders by frankmoney(m): 12:26am On Jun 25, 2015
oteneaaron:

hey bro...honestly...your website is really tight!!! why didn't you get a high level domain?....you have to do this fast because i see nigeria's own ........ andriod app store in the making.....your concept is exotic........!!! why don't you add a section to review these apps...and try to add videos of these great andriod apps.........bro...don't let your website die off......

Also ...write more content to each "app" you are posting......

find attached you page speed ranking.....
bravo!!
will do that asap ..am about buying a domain 2mao
.thanks boss for the encouraging words
Re: Post Your Website For Reviews By Nairalanders by afanide: 12:28am On Jun 25, 2015
oteneaaron:

Hey Dmayor...we've spoken about this before......you have a great website with really nice articles and all.....but i thought you would concentrate your niche on what your website name implies......w3programs..... you should try and face a specific niche and build your reputation....

Now your website needs optimizing....!! your page speed is quite low and this affects theresponse from visitors...and it affects the rate at which search engine robots would crawl your website.....

What do u mean by 'optimization' please?

It is the advert you see online with bold images or what?
Re: Post Your Website For Reviews By Nairalanders by oteneaaron(m): 12:33am On Jun 25, 2015
enijohn:
http://forum.ejaworld.cf

bro your website is not loading well.....why is that? maybe it's my network or not.... your page speed rankings are great ....but they are problems with your basic html design...please check on it ASAP!!
Re: Post Your Website For Reviews By Nairalanders by oteneaaron(m): 12:38am On Jun 25, 2015
afanide:

What do u mean by 'optimization' please?

It is the advert you see online with bold images or what?

optimizing your website includes rearranging a your website down to it's basic html coding................optimizing includes...
-- improving your website's apperance

--- improving your website speed

--improving your website search engine rankings

--improving your website's conversion by engaging your website's visitors

it's quite elaborate......m feeling sleepy now...ama talk more about this tomao.
Re: Post Your Website For Reviews By Nairalanders by Dmayor7(m): 4:04am On Jun 25, 2015
oteneaaron:

Yeah..

Will do just that...

Thanks..
Re: Post Your Website For Reviews By Nairalanders by dareking48pro: 5:17am On Jun 25, 2015
hey guys, please I want you to help me review this blog I created to know where and what am not doing right... www.mybeautifulstories1..com and also this www.androidhdgamesapp..com, www.techsourced..com, www.mybeautifulstories1..com thanks in advance!
Re: Post Your Website For Reviews By Nairalanders by Eccentrica(f): 10:38am On Jun 25, 2015
Please help me review this www.shadedreflect.com
It's still work in progress though, the designer is still working on changing the theme
Re: Post Your Website For Reviews By Nairalanders by darmys(f): 11:35am On Jun 25, 2015
www.daminaija..com

please critque. i have been told it is nice alot
but is there room for improvement? ( there is always room anyway)

please critique.
Re: Post Your Website For Reviews By Nairalanders by Aspireahead(m): 10:10pm On Jun 25, 2015
oteneaaron:

hey friend...nice concept with your travel blog.......but where are you pages and categories?.......home....about....and contact pages.....

i like the color of your blog....but you need a professional to work on your pages and homepage........

find attached your page speed test...

from the page speed test..your website needs serious optimizing!!! shocked shocked

Thank U...I am in my final year and have limited time. Pls if u were to advice me what will u say?
Re: Post Your Website For Reviews By Nairalanders by ITbomb(m): 11:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
please critique
www.ityunit.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Best Cms For A News Website / I Dont Know What Is Wrong With Whogohost My Website Server Is Going Down / Professional Web Design And Development In Warri, Delta State, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.