Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,840 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Some Insane Military Training Around The World. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Insane Military Training Around The World. (81807 Views)

Photo Of IPOB Soldiers After A Military Training / Planned Amphibious Military Training In The Creeks: Ijaw People Cry Out For Help / Military Training At International Conference Centre Abuja, Not Bomb Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by karkel(m): 11:31am On Jun 24, 2015
ebamma:
I love being a civilian
I love military
Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by lexy2014: 11:34am On Jun 24, 2015
mekadinho:
HMM... MILITARY, SERVICE TO D NATION RIGHT? SORRY I NO WAN SERVE.
bros no mind them. Abeg make we de manage our LASTMA de go small small. Afterall body no die body no rotten

1 Like

Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by sylve11: 11:35am On Jun 24, 2015
Sile12:

Seals/Marines, others are not in for the money, but to protect and serve the Homeland with their lives. In some countries, citizens are in the Military for power, to intimidate innocent civilians, and for Money. That's why they will never move forward.

we know the country u r referring to. grin cool

2 Likes

Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by SirShymexx: 11:35am On Jun 24, 2015
Burger01:

I know you're joking on the bolded.

Ordinary army I never join and you come say make I nor worry join special forces and special breeds. ShyShy take your time o angry

Lol. Don't be shook, brother. grin

The brotherhood in the military is deeper than anything else in life and it also helps in ya daily life.

I believe you're scared of the pain, due to the pictures...but don't worry, once you get coached on how to maintain the mental part of it, you won't feel anything. grin

1 Like

Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by SirShymexx: 11:35am On Jun 24, 2015
karkel:
I love military

Word!

1 Like

Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by Burger01(m): 11:37am On Jun 24, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. Don't be shook, brother. grin

The brotherhood in the military is deeper than anything else in life and it also helps in ya daily life.

I believe you're scared of the pain, due to the pictures...but don't worry, once you get coached on how to maintain the mental part of it, you won't feel anything. grin
Lol. Holler me when you get there first cheesy
Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by SirShymexx: 11:39am On Jun 24, 2015
Burger01:

Lol. Holler me when you get there first cheesy

Lol. If you know, you know - if you don't, keep living. grin

1 Like

Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by omortoyosi01(m): 11:40am On Jun 24, 2015
Sile12:
30. Us Army, female work in the hot desert.
omoh diz babe set oo cool
Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by karkel(m): 11:41am On Jun 24, 2015
SirShymexx:

Word!
action
Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by Burger01(m): 11:42am On Jun 24, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. If you know, you know - if you don't, keep living. grin
That's right man.

How you been? Been a while. I seldom see you on politics these days sad
Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by karkel(m): 11:43am On Jun 24, 2015
kilokeys:
I think playing my guitar is the easiest job ever.. undecided
weak
Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by gbens2000(m): 11:44am On Jun 24, 2015

1 Like

Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by tabisegroup(m): 11:47am On Jun 24, 2015
Ruq:

I saw the video of what you said, if you see what the commanding officer did to one recruit chaii, the recruit was so scared and every time he missed he had to take it again, only few were ready to take the kick in their stomach. One guy said sometimes they will take a recruit's tooth brush and tell him to scrub the toilet with it then later use it to brush. I swear those peeps are mad, I can imagine the hammer hitting this guy, what's the point if you get broken ribs before you get the beret.

u die as a general

1 Like

Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by Greenbuoy(m): 11:47am On Jun 24, 2015
N o n s e n s e
Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 24, 2015
you dont mess with these countries...

1 Like

Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 24, 2015
Till date, a huge part of me still yearns for military.

I spend a lot of time with the ones deployed in my plant.

Was really gunning for the military till I saw these folks insulted, denigrated and maltreated some defenseless civilians in Apapa many years ago. My passion thereafter vanished and hasn't returned ever since.

Kudos to these guys doing it in the Nigeria Army.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by PrinxArthur1(m): 11:49am On Jun 24, 2015
Sile12:
1. Navy SEAL Drown-Proof Testing.

SEAL Trainees have their arms and legs bound in rope before jumping in the pool. Once in the water, they are instructed to bob in the water for five minutes, then float for five minutes, before swimming for 100 meters. Next, they must bob for two more minutes before performing a series of front and back flips before diving to the bottom of the pool to retrieve an object with their teeth.
albeit u ve never seen Nigerian war college or NDA,SBS,72nd mobile strike force,QRG, i refer u to sirius black thread in foreign affairs of nairaland or henry's thread dude.
Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by karkel(m): 11:50am On Jun 24, 2015
piagetskinner:
That part of drinking cobra blood and eating bugs #nahhh!. that is some hard-core military training
there is strong antidotes in cobra blood and eating buds is like eating temites......,,is mind training
Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by SirShymexx: 11:51am On Jun 24, 2015
Burger01:

That's right man.

How you been? Been a while. I seldom see you on politics these days sad

The topics are too generic, unless I feel like spazzing out on the crumb munching political jobbers who have sold their souls for a plate of porridge on there. And a lot of the new breed of folks on NL have the IQ of a panda and more time, there's nothing to discuss with anyone, really. The mods also suck!grin

So I just play with my e-chics, catch fun anywhere, and e-flog dumb mofos when I feel like it - with a little tribal war here and there. grin

1 Like

Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 24, 2015
karkel:
I love military
are a military man?
if yes fvck u grin
// I am sorry sir should I start the frog jump already
Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 24, 2015
karkel:
I love military
are u a military man?
if yes fvck u grin
// I am sorry sir should I start the frog jump already
Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by kilokeys(m): 11:55am On Jun 24, 2015
karkel:
weak

Strong man.. I respect u guys.. But i wanna live life st my pleasure on my own terms

1 Like

Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 24, 2015
biaka1994:
Hw does it feel 2 b first to comment

Firstus the commentus grin

Thats not how it works,first to comment only works when the OP is done posting
Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by gulfer: 12:05pm On Jun 24, 2015
Minet16:

Do Nigeria's military also go through all this.

Bros Morning o.

#@MINET16
Yes Na, see below/above.........

Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by tsdarkside(m): 12:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
The Nigerian military ground-troop training

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by gates123: 12:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
Been a man was never a day's job
Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by Burger01(m): 12:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
SirShymexx:

The topics are too generic, unless I feel like spazzing out on the crumb munching political jobbers who have sold their souls for a plate of porridge on there. And a lot of the new breed of folks on NL have the IQ of a panda and more time, there's nothing to discuss with anyone, really. The mods also suck!grin

So I just play with my e-chics, catch fun anywhere, and e-flog dumb mofos when I feel like it - with a little tribal war here and there. grin
I grab. You can't change man grin
Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by Kingsasian(m): 12:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
jusRadical:
No be only one bullet to the right place go end all these?
shey na u wan put the bullet for the right place? Common boko haram we dey misfire.
Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by Kingsasian(m): 12:11pm On Jun 24, 2015
Sile12:
31. Nigeria training with US counterparts.
Source: 247nigerianewsupdate.co
wetin be this?? Hahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by Folicarest: 12:11pm On Jun 24, 2015
Crazy stuffs

1 Like

Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 24, 2015
Whobedatte:
a nor know ooo wink
"They've got money for wars, but can't feed the poor ~ 2pac Amankur shakur
shocked shocked shocked
Na so you go write am for sumbori customized T-shirt keh sad undecided lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by Blackfire(m): 12:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
woodcook:
Peace to earth! We human do not need military, why cant human live in peace and enjoy the wonderful things mother earth has bequetted on us?

go to syria and tell isis this wonderful message... Oh is too far, just go to borno state and tell boko haram that.
Dont thank me later

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Obasanjo Rocks Stylish Native Wear Like A Teenage Star / Sunday Aghaeze: New York People Dirty & Smelly- Buhari Camera Man Blasts America / Nollywood Actors Meet Bola Tinubu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.