Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Some Insane Military Training Around The World. - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Insane Military Training Around The World. (81829 Views)

Photo Of IPOB Soldiers After A Military Training / Planned Amphibious Military Training In The Creeks: Ijaw People Cry Out For Help / Military Training At International Conference Centre Abuja, Not Bomb Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by mekadinho(f): 12:27pm On Jun 24, 2015
lexy2014:
bros no mind them. Abeg make we de manage our LASTMA de go small small. Afterall body no die body no rotten
HAHAHA......THE LASTMA WEY I KNW? ABI NA ANODA ONE?
Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by Blackfire(m): 12:28pm On Jun 24, 2015
@sile , this thread is incomplete with NL arm chair e-warrior, u wan try them?
Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by Gentlesniper(m): 12:29pm On Jun 24, 2015
mickyarams:
Look at our mumu zombies:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/153347_NDA_1_jpga1f46a428339049f5c835a7d191b6260

www.nairaland.com/attachments/153357_NDA_7_jpgf97047216780e626cadf2e8151f217b0

www.nairaland.com/attachments/153350_NDA_3_jpgc5ebf47f2ce42829867a1df5b1db94a9

I can bet with my dick that you can't do any of these little drills, not even for 10secs, so you gats applaud these guys. And meanwhile those pics in the OP are special forces training, and not regular forces.
Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by Eleniyan15: 12:30pm On Jun 24, 2015
in all my dear NL fella they re spies #lobtan #mute
Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by opey112(m): 12:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
biaka1994:
Hw does it feel 2 b first to comment

Firstus the commentus grin
dem dey use am collect money for bank abi?
Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by Whobedatte(m): 12:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
chimkaire:
shocked shocked shocked
Na so you go write am for sumbori customized T-shirt keh sad undecided lipsrsealed
why not? There r no sacrosanct rules in graphics design ooo
Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by mrbillz(m): 12:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
Logician:
Big respect for them but it beats imagination that over 12,000 soldiers are trained on drinking cobra blood. With that figure engaging in such practices, I honestly think cobra's should be an endangered specie by now. Because I can't stop thinking of the multitude of soldiers get their supply of cobra blood
A COBRA COULD HAVE MORE THAN 60 babies/hatchling at a time. So i no reasons why they should be an endangered specie...
Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by mtchris(m): 12:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
Obiagelli:

shocked shocked how is this even possible
obiagelli from "west germany". It is possibulu na

2 Likes

Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by fireforfire: 12:44pm On Jun 24, 2015
Abeg can someone tel me in one sentence what naija has done for me dat wil make me go thru dis near death experience al in d name of serving my nation.

Mtchewww..
Motherland abi fatherland gbakwa oku

1 Like

Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by Eleniyan15: 12:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
starlingslimnet:
You know America will still fight Russia soon?
first time am quoting on NL even though I no b newcomer...
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm seriously am expecting dah war......Buh trust me I go done enta like 35yrs den or more.....cos America and Russia dem knw gree @ ol.
buh the most annoying thing is dah Americans always pok-nosing in every countries matter. just take a look @ Iran,Iraq,Syria,Pakistan. Americans are so cunny.
do You knw how much USA spend per day in Iran. #Billions of dough.
USA will neva lay hand on any project Never profitable.
as for the Russian respect to them..... they hate USA alot. Cause of there attitude.
just look @ what is happening with NATO, eastern Europe. OMG Americans are deceptive.
well all I want for my country Nigeria.. should maintain a NON aligned Policy, make them they neutral. #Third world war Loading. ..
please don't Qoute me oooooooo
Russian and Americans will spear head #War3
watch out for China, Notthkorea, Britain...
Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
mrbillz:
A COBRA COULD HAVE MORE THAN 60 babies/hatchling at a time. So i no reasons why they should be an endangered specie...
ok. How many make it to adult hood?
Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by Minet16(m): 12:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
oluwafemi113:

Many thanks

you wlcm
Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
Whobedatte:
why not? There r no sacrosanct rules in graphics design ooo
...you made the famous Valentine day t-shirt or the recent one a girl wore to Church? Pardon me undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by Whobedatte(m): 12:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
chimkaire:
...you made the famous Valentine day t-shirt or the recent one a girl wore to Church? Pardon me undecided lipsrsealed
do u want sth similar? If yes, contact me. We deliver nationwide

1 Like

Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
Eleniyan15:

first time am quoting on NL even though I no b newcomer...
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm seriously am expecting dah war......Buh trust me I go done enta like 35yrs den or more.....cos America and Russia dem knw gree @ ol.
buh the most annoying thing is dah Americans always pok-nosing in every countries matter. just take a look @ Iran,Iraq,Syria,Pakistan. Americans are so cunny.
do You knw how much USA spend per day in Iran. #Billions of dough.
USA will neva lay hand on any project Never profitable.
as for the Russian respect to them..... they hate USA alot. Cause of there attitude.
just look @ what is happening with NATO, eastern Europe. OMG Americans are deceptive.
well all I want for my country Nigeria.. should maintain a NON aligned Policy, make them they neutral. #Third world war Loading. ..
please don't Qoute me oooooooo
Russian and Americans will spear head #War3
watch out for China, Notthkorea, Britain...
Never know we still have great thinkers like you in Nigeria.One thing about America is they don't help anyone they only appear to do So and Nigeria is just about to fall into their trap. But that war ehn it no go easy considering the Technology at the disposal of Russia and this training they are undergoing.. How I wish am 70yrs So I will just have to die before it take place.
Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by mrbillz(m): 1:00pm On Jun 24, 2015
Logician:
ok. How many make it to adult hood?
EVEN IF ONLY HALF OF THE 60 MAKES IT TO ADULT HOOD. STILL THEY ARE NOT AN ENDANGERED SPECIES! REMEMBER REPRODUCTION CONTINUES... MORE SO, COBRA COULD EASILY SURVIVE IN THE WILD. MONGOOSE IS ONLY ITS ENEMY IN THE WILD. EVEN IT TAKES NOT JUST AN HOUR OF ROYAL RUMBLE FOR A MONGOOSE TO OVERPOWER THE COBRA DUE TO LOSS OF ENERGY AND STRENGTH...
Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 24, 2015
I am not disputing the fact that miltary don't train in Africa. I am talking about the passion, the love and the zeal of some of these military around the world just to train to protect their citizens. We all know the real reason why people join miltary in 9ja.

onatisi:
u see oyinbo military training ,u dey shout. If you come see africa training nko? Africa military and nigeria military training are brutal . I won't say more than that.
Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by Eleniyan15: 1:03pm On Jun 24, 2015
yes oooooo Buh I feel they will not really help Nigeria Iran,iraq please can someone tell me there nature resources Nigeria #nonalignment Policy.... let Nigeria just maintain the jtf wif oda Africans country
Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by fpeter(f): 1:05pm On Jun 24, 2015
chai! my children no go try this o shocked

1 Like

Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by wheezyoung(m): 1:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
jusRadical:
No be only one bullet to the right place go end all these?
lmao...my chest cry

1 Like

Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by BlackBaron: 1:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
Some of these military training have not translated to clinical results though.
E.g. the Iraqi army in spite of their 'insane training' still fled from IS.

Spetnaz is not just clinical enough ala hostage situations.

And please don't tell me 'planting' heads as they do in Nigerian military circles is training. Its not.
As yucky as eating bugs,snakes and so, survivalists have to go through it especially if you're a soldier. I suspect it is not entirely engrained in the Nigerian training regime, someone please correct if I'm wrong.

When the SA mercs came on for training troops and engagement of BH, they brought to the fore extensive jungle/savanna type orientation which saw them mount lightning attacks and relentless pursuits of BH elements.
Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by jessBoitumelo: 1:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
After all these hard trainings, they ooz of sexiness. I love force men.
Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
mrbillz:
EVEN IF ONLY HALF OF THE 60 MAKES IT TO ADULT HOOD. STILL THEY ARE NOT AN ENDANGERED SPECIES! REMEMBER REPRODUCTION CONTINUES... MORE SO, COBRA COULD EASILY SURVIVE IN THE WILD. MONGOOSE IS ONLY ITS ENEMY IN THE WILD. EVEN IT TAKES NOT JUST AN HOUR OF ROYAL RUMBLE FOR A MONGOOSE TO OVERPOWER THE COBRA DUE TO LOSS OF ENERGY AND STRENGTH...
ok you win. Tell me more about serpents and their adaptabliity to the wild. Seems. That's your specialty. For instance, how do you tell a male cobra from a female one? How do they reproduce/mate also? I can imagine a male cobra mounting & penetrating a female cobra, I don't know how they do their stuff. Maybe you can expatiate.
Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by onatisi(m): 1:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
PUSH1:
I am not disputing the fact that miltary don't train in Africa. I am talking about the passion, the love and the zeal of some of these military around the world just to train to protect their citizens. We all know the real reason why people join miltary in 9ja.

bros ,u can't join the army without having passion for it. Infact after the first 2 weeks sef ,u will run . And out of curiosity,why do u think ppl join the army in nigeria?
Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by wheezyoung(m): 1:15pm On Jun 24, 2015
Sile12:

Thanks.
i so much love the navy seals,British Sas and the Russians's training....if am ever opportuned to join the navy seals...i wont hesitate cool
Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 24, 2015
grin angryna una wey no allow mi hear sumtin wit first to comment
opey112:
dem dey use am collect money for bank abi?
Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by 400billionman: 1:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
Sile12:
23. The British SAS is one of the most feared and respected special forces on the planet. Even the American military applauds their fighting skills, toughness and tactical prowess, modelling their Delta Force special ops after British standards.The SAS is comprised of volunteers who must pass a five-month boot camp that fails at least 90 percent of all their candidates. In fact, the training and selection process is so difficult that it kills recruits.The deadly part of their training is the series of long marches that cumulates with ‘Endurance’, a non-stop, 40-mile, time-trial march carrying a 60-pound backpack, a water bottle and a rifle. While uncommon, this trial has literally walked several recruits to death and often causes troops to experience delusions and physical collapse due to dehydration.

Source: http://www.therichest.com/rich-list/most-shocking/10-most-shocking-military-training-exercises/

OMG, I won't do this..
Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by since1914(m): 1:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
Sile12:
25. Chinese Military/Bodyguard: Female Endurance.

I have a weird feeling that if this was in Nigeria, am sure some randy millitary officers would rather conduct this kind of 'endurance drills' in their office bathrooms...
Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by mrbillz(m): 1:29pm On Jun 24, 2015
RolePlay:
These are extreme drillings to the point of torture. Jesus passed through a combination of all these, just for your sake. Imagine it. Accept him today, he is ever willing to receive you, even now.
THEY HAVE COME AGAIN WITH THEIR RELIGION BIGOT AND MYOPIC VIEW OF THINGS. DOES THAT MEAN I SHOULD WORSHIP A SOLDIER TOO FOR WHAT HE PASSED THROUGH IN TRAINING AND STILL SURVIVE? MOST OF THEM PASSED THROUGH WHAT JESUS WAS SAID TO HAVE PASSED THROUGH. SO TAKE THAT OFF THIS THREAD AND MOVE IT TO RELIGION SECTION OK!
Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by SirShymexx: 1:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
Greenbuoy:

Perfect comment!
Most people here thinks these are regular forces.
But e dey always hurt my heart when I see images of these forces as my country doesn't seem to have one.

Lol. Nigeria needs proper equipment/hardware before training and they don't even have a doctrine.

The Nigerian special forces look like a bunch of grade-A militants, in cheap special forces gear. grin

1 Like

Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by mrbillz(m): 1:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
Logician:
ok you win. Tell me more about serpents and their adaptabliity to the wild. Seems. That's your specialty. For instance, how do you tell a male cobra from a female one? How do they reproduce/mate also? I can imagine a male cobra mounting & penetrating a female cobra, I don't know how they do their stuff. Maybe you can expatiate.
LOL... THAT AINT MY SPECIALTY. ONLY READ A BOOK ABOUT SNAKES OF THE WORLD LONG WHILE AGO. AND GOT TO KNOW ALL I HAVE EDUCATED YOU WITH. WOULD HAVE LOVE TO ELUCIDATE FURTHER, BUT GOOGLE WOULD BE YOUR BETTER COMPANION. WE ARE ALL STILL LEARNING...
Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by SirShymexx: 1:38pm On Jun 24, 2015
Burger01:

I grab. You can't change man grin

Lmao...I'm a changed man, with a whole new game plan - look at the range, man. cool

The Nigerian Jews can be a tad bit annoying sometimes (perhaps all the time if I'm being honest lol). And with the regular folks, you'll read some comments and think, "Did someone just say this with a straight face"? You just have to smack these folks from time to time, mayyne - service to humanity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Sunday Aghaeze: New York People Dirty & Smelly- Buhari Camera Man Blasts America / Nollywood Actors Meet Bola Tinubu (Photo) / Death: Abba Kyari’s Last Moments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.