Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,390 members, 7,800,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Get Cheap E-tickets: The Fastest And Cheapest Way To Fly - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Get Cheap E-tickets: The Fastest And Cheapest Way To Fly (754 Views)

Air Peace To Fly Directly To China / So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Cheap E-tickets: The Fastest And Cheapest Way To Fly by autosource: 5:00am On Feb 27, 2009
Get cheap E-Tickets to any part of the world at very cheap rates.

heres how it works. i work with a travel agency here in north carolina, i'll buy the ticket here for you, and send your flight itinerary to your inbox. but you have to book the ticket a week to your trip and confirm your flight 42hours before travel.

Getting a ticket in nigeria is very expensive these days, you could save yourself over 30,000 naira by buying an e-ticket.
contact me if you're interested: enwere.kate@gmail.com or khaytoon_007@yahoo.com or call 1-919-220-0521 and leave a message with your travel date and preferred flight type.
Re: Get Cheap E-tickets: The Fastest And Cheapest Way To Fly by solaoyebol: 4:46pm On Feb 27, 2009
Hi,
I sent you a mail.
Waiting to hear from you.
Re: Get Cheap E-tickets: The Fastest And Cheapest Way To Fly by autosource: 7:24pm On Feb 27, 2009
You did not indicate the travel date and airline type. let me have these informations and i can start processing it
Re: Get Cheap E-tickets: The Fastest And Cheapest Way To Fly by autosource: 3:01am On Mar 01, 2009
@ remi.
please once you get to switzerland, post your flight itinerary to us. and hav a safe trip

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Help Me With Immigration To Canada Form? / Need A Visa To Dubai( Would Like To Travel 23rd Of Dec, To Return 3rd Of Dec. / Volcanic Eruptions In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.