Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

See How A 2yo Girl Kills A Chicken.(graphic Images) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How A 2yo Girl Kills A Chicken.(graphic Images) (8014 Views)

See The Man's Car Tee Billz Bashed Into Yesterday. Graphic Images / Olajumoke Kills A Very Big Snake In Her new Apartment / Graphic Images : Man Slits Girlfriend Throat And Had Sex With Her Till She Dies (2) (3) (4)

See How A 2yo Girl Kills A Chicken.(graphic Images) by INTROVERT(f): 6:58am On Jun 24, 2015
At a time when many girls and boys older than her are scared of chicken. This baby confidently holds and kills a chicken

Pic 1..... she catches it
2...... Arranges it
3....... picks knife
4..... stubborn chicken
5..... knife part 2
6....... preparation
7...... kills the chicken but stopped by guardians

CC: lalasticlala MissyB3 fynestboi

Re: See How A 2yo Girl Kills A Chicken.(graphic Images) by INTROVERT(f): 6:58am On Jun 24, 2015
More

Re: See How A 2yo Girl Kills A Chicken.(graphic Images) by powerfulsettingz: 6:59am On Jun 24, 2015
Strange
Re: See How A 2yo Girl Kills A Chicken.(graphic Images) by justi4jesu(f): 6:59am On Jun 24, 2015
You should check the meaning for Graphic photo angry angry

Re: See How A 2yo Girl Kills A Chicken.(graphic Images) by indiraserv: 7:02am On Jun 24, 2015
Woow brave kid

Re: See How A 2yo Girl Kills A Chicken.(graphic Images) by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 24, 2015
That child is not Nigerian. No Nigeria mum will let her two year old girl hold a knife.

Re: See How A 2yo Girl Kills A Chicken.(graphic Images) by nerodenero: 7:07am On Jun 24, 2015
Winch baby undecided. Some mothers do have them but no 2 year old would perform that stunt undecided
Re: See How A 2yo Girl Kills A Chicken.(graphic Images) by 13regular: 7:09am On Jun 24, 2015
op, I hope u understand the difference between a 2yr old kid and a DWARF?

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How A 2yo Girl Kills A Chicken.(graphic Images) by zinachidi(m): 7:11am On Jun 24, 2015
what is graphic here??

Re: See How A 2yo Girl Kills A Chicken.(graphic Images) by INTROVERT(f): 7:12am On Jun 24, 2015
13regular:

Look closely.... she not a dwarf..
Re: See How A 2yo Girl Kills A Chicken.(graphic Images) by INTROVERT(f): 7:13am On Jun 24, 2015
Tydies:
That child is not Nigerian. No Nigeria mum will let her two year old girl hold a knife.

There were actually speaking a Nigerian language in the video I screenshotted it from.
Re: See How A 2yo Girl Kills A Chicken.(graphic Images) by Cutehector(m): 7:19am On Jun 24, 2015
Introvert sef..
Re: See How A 2yo Girl Kills A Chicken.(graphic Images) by Yustash001(m): 7:21am On Jun 24, 2015
This child is not 2 years old...she's atleast 4 years old...it may happen...if for example the brother has been killing fowls in presence....the first time, she creams and the brother tell her''calm down..it can't hurt you''...the second time, she watched the way he killed it and the third time,..the brother tells her '' will you give it a trial?...
Re: See How A 2yo Girl Kills A Chicken.(graphic Images) by 13regular: 7:21am On Jun 24, 2015
INTROVERT:

Look closely.... she not a dwarf..
My dear take a careful look at the head shape/size and the arms to understand.

Re: See How A 2yo Girl Kills A Chicken.(graphic Images) by Jackeeh(m): 7:23am On Jun 24, 2015
No blood. so chicken is still alive.
Re: See How A 2yo Girl Kills A Chicken.(graphic Images) by Fineboi2(m): 7:30am On Jun 24, 2015
13regular:

My dear take a careful look at the head shape/size and the arms to understand.
You Got Eyes bae cheesy
Re: See How A 2yo Girl Kills A Chicken.(graphic Images) by boboLIL(m): 7:34am On Jun 24, 2015
C0m0t dah graphics pix....

D kid get mind buh she can't be 2yrs 0ld....lie lie

Ah n0 fit kill chicken....buh ah de ch0p am wela...

Re: See How A 2yo Girl Kills A Chicken.(graphic Images) by pretydiva(f): 7:47am On Jun 24, 2015
Na only warri pikin go fit try dis
Re: See How A 2yo Girl Kills A Chicken.(graphic Images) by Estimable(m): 7:57am On Jun 24, 2015
pretydiva:
Na only warri pikin go fit try dis
Affirmative
Re: See How A 2yo Girl Kills A Chicken.(graphic Images) by ITbomb(m): 8:04am On Jun 24, 2015
I think she was stopped before the knife slide through.
Dis one husband go hear am
Re: See How A 2yo Girl Kills A Chicken.(graphic Images) by Genea(f): 8:06am On Jun 24, 2015
She try,i can neva go near any lyf one,i hate live animals
Re: See How A 2yo Girl Kills A Chicken.(graphic Images) by kromoto: 8:11am On Jun 24, 2015
Such guts from a child, what won't she do when she is old!

Reincarnation of one stubborn granny.
Re: See How A 2yo Girl Kills A Chicken.(graphic Images) by pak: 8:19am On Jun 24, 2015
Hope it's not an evidence of a budding psychological disorder.

Kids that age should be averse to any form of killings and blood. Even of toys
Re: See How A 2yo Girl Kills A Chicken.(graphic Images) by pembisco(m): 8:21am On Jun 24, 2015
Re: See How A 2yo Girl Kills A Chicken.(graphic Images) by koikoi2(m): 8:36am On Jun 24, 2015
She must be a Moslem.
Re: See How A 2yo Girl Kills A Chicken.(graphic Images) by vizkiz: 8:40am On Jun 24, 2015
Genea:

but you can finish everyone inside a pot of soup...see you! undecided
Re: See How A 2yo Girl Kills A Chicken.(graphic Images) by Genea(f): 8:42am On Jun 24, 2015
vizkiz:

but you can finish everyone inside a pot of soup...see you! undecided
angry bros dey r dead alweady na

Re: See How A 2yo Girl Kills A Chicken.(graphic Images) by Harmony92(f): 8:45am On Jun 24, 2015
13regular:
very funny oo
Re: See How A 2yo Girl Kills A Chicken.(graphic Images) by EmmySparky(m): 9:59am On Jun 24, 2015
Genea:
hmm y u too dey lie like this

Re: See How A 2yo Girl Kills A Chicken.(graphic Images) by Faremisodeeq(m): 11:10am On Jun 24, 2015
Ki le eleyyy
Re: See How A 2yo Girl Kills A Chicken.(graphic Images) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
abattoir no far na.....undecided
make she carry her talent reach dat side
Re: See How A 2yo Girl Kills A Chicken.(graphic Images) by edwife(f): 12:30pm On Jun 24, 2015
I can't even hold a chicken still no to talk of killing it.... sadembarassed

Kenyan Students Caught Twerking & Kissing By The Riverside / World's Most Beautiful Actress / Wizkid's Latest Photo Is Going To Cause Some Major Trouble And Gossip