Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,917 members, 7,806,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Igbos Don't Join The United States Army and Resist Africom - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Don't Join The United States Army and Resist Africom (9336 Views)

Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) / The Igbos Don't Need A Single Drop Of Crude Oil From Non Igbo Lands / We'll Protect Your Fundamental Human Rights And Resist This New Dictatorship-PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Don't Join The United States Army and Resist Africom by revolt(m): 2:13pm On Jan 20, 2010
God please does any person know where i can buy the forms. I'm ready to resign if possible. Let break this bastard nation.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Join The United States Army and Resist Africom by patrick89(m): 2:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
and you wonder why biafra is waxing very strong!!!
Re: Igbos Don't Join The United States Army and Resist Africom by Fleshly: 2:31pm On Sep 03, 2015
Hmm mehn, it seems that some igbos later joined this africom. Wow, I wondered why or what has been giving Nnamdi Kanu the gut to call out the Nigerian military, oh, all thanks to africom. Now let the battle begin.
Re: Igbos Don't Join The United States Army and Resist Africom by patrick89(m): 2:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
Fleshly:
Hmm mehn, it seems that some igbos later joined this africom. Wow I wondered why or what has been giving Nnamdi Kanu the guy to call out the Nigerian military, oh, all thanks to africom. Now let the battle begin.
The truth is that 30 percent of igbo youths are willing to join force(army) but nigeria will use politics to deny them the opportunity! if you see how many of them have been frustrated...
I'm sure many have found their ways to US and isreal! and FG is aware of this reality, I know one person, that left to join, since 2010, though, I haven't heard from him since then...

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Join The United States Army and Resist Africom by EasternLion: 3:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
Biafrans, join any army you can, time will come when you will be needed, and thanks to Israel for absorbing our men into their IDF reserves. We love you for that, you know they will be useful to us.
And for our men training to fly jets in Israel and Europe, best wishes to you.

You all know that zoo must fall, so I commend you.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Join The United States Army and Resist Africom by Yujin(m): 4:33pm On Sep 03, 2015
All is fair in war. I will not forget this statement. It doesn't matter if we all are blacks. Those who wish us death should brace up for annihilation.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Join The United States Army and Resist Africom by PedroJP(m): 4:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
We have the spirit, wat we need is just amunitions.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Join The United States Army and Resist Africom by Fleshly: 4:53pm On Sep 03, 2015
The days ahead will be interesting.

Now I know why Nnamdi Kanu seems unstoppable.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Don't Join The United States Army and Resist Africom by PedroJP(m): 4:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
Was dat why USA were sounding like a prophet ? Well well, anything to break Nigeria, is fine.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Join The United States Army and Resist Africom by erikcantona: 5:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
df2006:
as any one given it a thought that when the americans invade the south east and the niger delta for the nigerian goverment, there will be igbo speakers in the invading force, why are they not recruiting yorubas and hausas? because they are not going there, it,s were the oil is they are coming, my brothers think.

is better they take the oil than you bamboos that have been killing igbos in there millions! Mind you they are sure nigeria will disintegrate soon !! Long live biafra ! Wicked nigerians

1 Like

Re: Igbos Don't Join The United States Army and Resist Africom by erikcantona: 5:56pm On Sep 03, 2015
Bluetooth2:
Why in the first instance do igbos always want to feel important in nigeria, Although they are a major tribe but they lost that right when they declared biafra & fought a defeated war, joining the us army will only make matter worse for them, Rubbish,
na iGBO mattar go give you HI bp ! Kai igbos every were lolsss , lord GOd in my next world I wana be From canada! But if I must be from AFRICA pls place me in IGBO land biko

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Join The United States Army and Resist Africom by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
Biafrans welcome AFRICOM with open arms. We are not Nigerians, and are not to join Nigeria military. We are to protect the I tegrity of our country, Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Join The United States Army and Resist Africom by erikcantona: 6:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
blackspade:

Why? I feel that it's ridiculous some people in here are willing to side with foreign powers because of something that they refuse to let go.

The plight of Igbos in Nigeria is something no one can ignore, BUT people forget that Nigeria is still a very young nation (not even 50 years old).

It's strange people don't realize that many great nations across the world have been through these same type of struggles throughout their histories, but as time went on, things got better.

The defeatist attitude that some Igbos hold is extremely counter-productive not only to Nigeria, but also to Igbos as a whole.
I can swear that you are not IGBO!! Have they killed any of ya relatives up in the north!! And siezed his house and cars and cut off his hands? Have they burnt ya shop in lagos b4? Mumu all. The riots in the north is been turned to hausa killing igbos? Igbos have tried to make this country work by staying in other. Ppls land and develope it? Haveyou seen dangote or any rich. Hausa yoruba man building house or factory in the East? You must be a fowl!! Yes a fowl! There are only two types of igBOs now! 1 the once that wants biafra but dnt want it in warfare! 2 people like me who knw nigeria wnt listen to us to seccede peacefully unless we have killed thousands of there people!! Summary ~all igbos want biafra in. Different ways !! What matter is that non of us love nigeria and there hypocrisy!! See yorubas trying to advice igbos nt to join US army kai this people can fearooo!! Well our pilots are ready for air bombardment in the zoo

1 Like

Re: Igbos Don't Join The United States Army and Resist Africom by 2ruink(m): 7:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
merge:

Joining An America is not the answer to this problem.
Historically, America has never done anything to improve Africa

Blacks always ready to fight each other and side with the ones who have have ALWAYS oppressed and exploited them.

You will suffer triple fold.
u nogo shut ur mouth?

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Don't Join The United States Army and Resist Africom by tck2000(m): 3:07pm On Jun 09, 2019
One Sided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Minister Can’t Call Off Strike, Doctors Insist / PDP Ondo State Governorship Primaries, Delegates Seated (Photos) / Tension As Biafra Launches Equipped Military Camp In Israel PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.