Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

A Thread For Good Movies That Are Not Popular. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / A Thread For Good Movies That Are Not Popular. (859 Views)

A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot / Some Good Movies And Their Year Of Release / Help Me With Good Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For Good Movies That Are Not Popular. by Hevil: 8:06am On Jun 24, 2015
Ever seen a movie so good but somehow it does not have commercial popularity?
Some could be as a result of language barrier or for whatever reason.
Someone recommended a movie for me to see and it was pretty good. I would like everyone else to see it.
If you know any other movie that is pretty good and not just popular. You can drop it here:
Movies from all over the world are allowed: Hollywood, Hindi, Korea, Philliphine or any other country.
This thread is to celebrate these unpopular movies.
Lets get started!!!

PS: To find any movie.. Visit Kat.ph.

PS2: To find subtitle for any movie visit subscence.com

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Good Movies That Are Not Popular. by delishpot: 8:06am On Jun 24, 2015
Following
Re: A Thread For Good Movies That Are Not Popular. by Hevil: 8:12am On Jun 24, 2015
The movie recommended to me is titled...

DRISHYAM

It is a Malayalam Movie. I never knew the industry existed until this movie. i rate this movie highly in terms of acting, storyline, direction and all. Its absolutely a masterclass of a flick...

It is the story of a man who would do anything to protect his family. Go against a whole police force. A simple family with so much Love and bonding.
A family who would put their lives on the line for Each other. A highly suspenseful movie and the last scene at the ending will kill ya.
I was clapping for close to a minuete after watchin it and when i remember this flick.
I clap again.
Re: A Thread For Good Movies That Are Not Popular. by Crieff(m): 8:31am On Jun 24, 2015
Haywire.
Stonehearst Asylum
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind...saw this movie after seeing Mark Ruffalo as the hulk in The Avengers.

Will brb with more.
Re: A Thread For Good Movies That Are Not Popular. by dopeJemi: 8:37am On Jun 24, 2015
The musketeers

It's a seasonal movie, this movie will make you want to be a musketeer or something close
Re: A Thread For Good Movies That Are Not Popular. by Moana(f): 1:18pm On Jun 25, 2015
Masquerade, its a 2000 movie with Simbi khali
Re: A Thread For Good Movies That Are Not Popular. by bi0nics: 2:07pm On Jun 25, 2015
Koto Aye Nko? lipsrsealed
Re: A Thread For Good Movies That Are Not Popular. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
bi0nics:
Koto Aye Nko? lipsrsealed

Waa gbayi omo iya. D film is damn interestin..

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen The Movie Oh God / Be. Television Excites Startimes Subscribers / Which Websites Can One Download Nigerian Movies For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.