Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,512 members, 7,808,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Help My Infix Hot's Backlight Goes Off When Making Calls - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help My Infix Hot's Backlight Goes Off When Making Calls (40965 Views)

How To Get Free Recharge Card To Your Mobile Phone For Making Calls,bundles,etc / Gionee P5W Backlight Problem! / Please Help! My Tecno Phone Goes Off By Itself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Infix Hot's Backlight Goes Off When Making Calls by efembaba(m): 8:53am On Jun 24, 2015
Hello gurus. I've been struggling with this issue for some time now, the thing is d back light of my phone- infinix hot goes off whenever I dial a number to call and It doesn't come on if I don't press the power button. This has been a challenge since I won't be able to hang up d call easily when am done and as if that is not bad enough, sometimes when people call me I have to manually press d power button in order to bring d light on so I can see who's calling. This has been really frustrating. I have checked the settings several times but nothing has changed. Pls is there anything I can do. Thnks
Re: Help My Infix Hot's Backlight Goes Off When Making Calls by yungEX(m): 9:18am On Jun 24, 2015
go to call settings >> other call settings >> turn off proximity sensor

2 Likes

Re: Help My Infix Hot's Backlight Goes Off When Making Calls by johnsonsegxy: 1:28pm On Jun 24, 2015
efembaba:
Hello gurus. I've been struggling with this issue for some time now, the thing is d back light of my phone- infinix hot goes off whenever I dial a number to call and It doesn't come on if I don't press the power button. This has been a challenge since I won't be able to hang up d call easily when am done and as if that is not bad enough, sometimes when people call me I have to manually press d power button in order to bring d light on so I can see who's calling. This has been really frustrating. I have checked the settings several times but nothing has changed. Pls is there anything I can do. Thnks

Always press your power button twice whenever you wanna hang up a caller... Most Android phone use that features.

Or try what the guy up here suggested.

1 Like

Re: Help My Infix Hot's Backlight Goes Off When Making Calls by efembaba(m): 8:48am On Jun 25, 2015
Thanks a lot sirs and am so sorry for replying this late something hindered me from coming online. Pls youngEX do u mean tty mode? Cos I don't see any proximity sensor there tnks
Re: Help My Infix Hot's Backlight Goes Off When Making Calls by masties2(f): 11:09am On Jun 25, 2015
Same happened to my Nokia X2. I took it to computer village an the engineer said it was the flex that was faulty. I think I fixed it with 1k.

2 Likes

Re: Help My Infix Hot's Backlight Goes Off When Making Calls by masties2(f): 11:15am On Jun 25, 2015
Same happened to my Nokia x2. The engineer at computer village said it was d flex that was faulty. Fixed it 1k.
Re: Help My Infix Hot's Backlight Goes Off When Making Calls by efembaba(m): 9:09pm On Jun 25, 2015
Masties I just bought mine not quite long o. I'll try d fixing anyway
Re: Help My Infix Hot's Backlight Goes Off When Making Calls by bongolistik(m): 7:47am On Jun 26, 2015
Oya, help is finally here, just read what exactly is wrong with your phone and how to fix it up
http://highteknology..com/2015/06/my-android-phone-backlight-goes-off.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help My Infix Hot's Backlight Goes Off When Making Calls by yungEX(m): 11:26am On Jun 26, 2015
efembaba:
Masties I just bought mine not quite long o. I'll try d fixing

Now for some android versions like 4.2 and
below, the feature is automatic and gives no
room to turn it off, while in higher versions, like
android 4.4 and above, you can see it as
Inadvertently Mode on the display settings
section of your phone and you can easily
navigate to Settings>>Display>>Inadvertently
Mode to switch the feature on/off.
anyway

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help My Infix Hot's Backlight Goes Off When Making Calls by efembaba(m): 11:36am On Jun 26, 2015
bongolistik:
Oya, help is finally here, just read what exactly is wrong with your phone and how to fix it up
http://highteknology..com/2015/06/my-android-phone-backlight-goes-off.html
Tnks a lot. D explation was really helpful
Re: Help My Infix Hot's Backlight Goes Off When Making Calls by likky1(f): 11:39pm On Sep 03, 2021
Please guys i need help with my son's infinix phone. All features of the phone aren't working and i tried to power off but it wouldn't go off or even reboot. But i notice there's a background voice that now says everything i press on the phone. Any help will be highly appreciated �. Thank you
Re: Help My Infix Hot's Backlight Goes Off When Making Calls by maxjax(m): 9:15am On Sep 04, 2021
Turn off "TalkBack" features via settings

likky1:
Please guys i need help with my son's infinix phone. All features of the phone aren't working and i tried to power off but it wouldn't go off or even reboot. But i notice there's a background voice that now says everything i press on the phone. Any help will be highly appreciated �. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Us Phone Number Diverted To My Mtn Number / What Exactly Do People Do With Their Lumia Phones?? / Glo Increases Their Data Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.