Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" (51644 Views)

The Job Application Letter Received In An Abuja Office From A Graduate (Pictured / 10 Things A Graduate Should Do While Waiting For A Good Job Offer / Please I Seek A Referral Or Offer. I Have 5yrs Experience In Banking. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by jony247(m): 5:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
was so excited when IGP Arase mailed me on linked in

1 Like

Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by akanbiaa(m): 5:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
Government should do something about all these impersonators like a social media police or perhaps empower efcc to set up a special online task force to track these idiots no matter what fake information they use to hide their identity one thing is certain they cannot hide their bank account and there account can be traced thanks to BVN.
Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by twosquare(m): 5:57pm On Jun 24, 2015
MissTechy:
When I couldn’t take it anymore, I sent her a message asking her why she has been using capslock all the while. (see that below)

HE/SHE had the audacity to reply me (See the screenshot below)
Find time to read the novel- I Do Not Come To You By Chance by Adaobi Tricia Nwaubani
Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by Tombrook0: 6:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
funny enough....have also experience such as well, this one itself was Aisha Buhari......our president wife on LinkedIn, I play along to the extent that I was sent a form to fill with Nigeria customs logo and every thing, the even have a fake website sef,but for where,
after the submission of the form the sent me a mail with NCS Recruit...it was fun after the get tried of me, the got to stop ......I was ask to call Mr Bello on 0803 273 1664

imagine the scam is just too much every where.....I never had their time I will expose them in LinkedIn myself....

that's the best way

1 Like

Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by Bigsteveg(m): 6:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
MissTechy:

Amen, hope to see you on my blog one of these days

Lol......http:/// I do follow ur blog. Nice work, keep it up
Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by sunshine1974(m): 6:44pm On Jun 24, 2015
U skooled in mada hills ba?
bosco9:
Please what's this LinkedIn all about?Cause I can see the app on my fone.

1 Like

Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by CodeineJunkiee(m): 6:48pm On Jun 24, 2015
bosco9:
Please what's this LinkedIn all about?Cause I can see the app on my fone.

Such an airhead. undecidedYou mean you don't know what LinkedIn does. You are part of what's wrong with Nigeria angry

1 Like

Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
I should have realized that the probability of Ngozi Iweala sending me a request is 10/100

More like 1 in 100 billion lol,but guys are not smiling oh.
Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by bosco9: 7:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
CodeineJunkiee:

Such an airhead. undecidedYou mean you don't know what LinkedIn does. You are part of what's wrong with Nigeria angry
Ever heard of the word "learning" I believe you are not an island. My thoughts tho
Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by bosco9: 7:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
sunshine1974:
U skooled in mada hills ba?
Definitely no
Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by MrsAnyanwu(f): 7:39pm On Jun 24, 2015
Lol,nawa ooo , scammers everywhere...
Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by abiki(f): 8:00pm On Jun 24, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Someone sent me text to say I don win big prize for LaCasera draw.

(At the time...I had not drank La Casera in six months!)

Hahaha. I got the La casera text last week oo. That i won 750000. I replied and told him (Mr Mark) to use the money for his upkeep and the monkey had the audacity to reply "OK". Lol.

2 Likes

Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by sunshine1974(m): 8:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
If u didn't skool in d bush u shld know what LinkedIn does.
bosco9:

Definitely no
Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by bosco9: 8:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
sunshine1974:
Okay
Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by CrazyScientist: 9:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
2dillu2:
what did he said after your reply

I never heard from him again. He must have known I'd understood his game.
Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by funkyprof: 11:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
I was send an invite by Mrs Sarah Reng Ochekpe to join her network on LinkedIn. These scammers are clever and please lets do our best to beat them at their own game.
Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by richie0(m): 11:36pm On Jun 24, 2015
I have hard a similar case with someone impersonating the Controller general of customs and asking me to buy a form from their office sent me a number
Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by Teewills(m): 11:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
She not doing anything to stop it. There are about 5 linkedin profiles with the name "Okonjo Ngozi Iweala"

1 Like

Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
That's very common, i have received a lot of that on my linkedin.
Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by ahmarka09: 12:17am On Jun 25, 2015
MissTechy:
When I couldn’t take it anymore, I sent her a message asking her why she has been using capslock all the while. (see that below)

HE/SHE had the audacity to reply me (See the screenshot below)

U won't believe I got the exact same message via LinkedIn too but through Mrs Sarah Ochekpe or something like that a former minister.I thot to give her a benefit of doubt, but when I called the number the guy sounded too local , I just respected myself b4 ill spend more than the airtime I had just spent. Lol

Naija. ..
Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by jemype(m): 3:17am On Jun 25, 2015
I think its- "thou shall not be greedy" because its when u want what u didnt work for that u lose it.
casket:
Scammers everywhere...

The first rule and only rule to deal with them is ' thou shall not be gullible'

1 Like

Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by Val22(m): 4:26am On Jun 25, 2015
Went dey pain me pass be say na chikili money all these scammers they try chop. Why dey no dey demand millions?
Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by horlerstane(f): 5:47am On Jun 25, 2015
Mine is Dolapo Osinbajo,the vice President wife on face book with this same customs replacement stuff.I played along and the scammer sent me the form which i did not opened immediately i realised they are bunch of scammers.please job seekers should be at alert!

1 Like

Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 25, 2015
.........that moment when ur hopes are so high then u realise u're just bin played with cry
Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by MissTechy(f): 8:49pm On Jun 25, 2015
Annybens1993:
.........that moment when ur hopes are so high then u realise u're just bin played with cry

cry
Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by Tunkz(f): 8:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
I got d same msg 4rm Aisha Buhari. C d screen shot below

Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by ingenuity2014: 4:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
sunshine1974:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Make una free the guy na. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by kingsamm(m): 1:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
My own was one "Girl" she said she was Ghanaian that people murdered her billionaire father and wanted to kill her too cos her father willed all his possessions to her,and the she wanted to run away to stay with me that I should help her with money for flight ticket and when she gets here, we would share the whole assets 60-40!!!
Guess I'm about to be a millionaire!!!!
Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by gracealabs(f): 11:46am On Jul 29, 2015
Use this Summer period to Super-Charge your Teaching Career by attending our two days workshop on Effective Teaching for Teachers approved by NAPPS organized by Eleos School of Business and Information Technology which is coming up in August 7 and 8(next week Friday &Saturday) 10a.m prompt at 29 Adebajo Street Kongi New Bodija Ibadan. Fees is #2500 for 2days[training materials, refreshment and certificate].only 30 space available send your name to 08036449669 for seat reservation.
Re: See The Job Offer I Got From " Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala" by okonja(m): 1:36pm On Aug 21, 2015
Ambassador Wali don dey mail me too oh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Opinion: Top 10 Government Agencies To Work For / Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday / E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.