Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Whatsapp For Windows Phone Adds Voice Calls And The Ability To Send Audio Files - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Whatsapp For Windows Phone Adds Voice Calls And The Ability To Send Audio Files (694 Views)

Deaf And Dumb Man Calls And Controls Giant Crocodile / Easily Stop Annoying Automated Calls And Sms From Service Provider / Whatsapp For Android Phone And Tablet Download Now | Www.whatsapp.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp For Windows Phone Adds Voice Calls And The Ability To Send Audio Files by Tallesty1(m): 9:43am On Jun 24, 2015
A new update has added VoIP functionality to Whatsapp for windows phone.

WHATSAPP VoIP is a feature that allows whatsapp users to call their friends and family using their phone’s Internet connection instead of airtime credit.

This service is what Android and iOS users have been enjoying for long but a new update from WhatsApp has added the feature to Windows phone too.

The update also added the ability to send audio files.

SOURCENaija Tech Arena
Re: Whatsapp For Windows Phone Adds Voice Calls And The Ability To Send Audio Files by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 24, 2015
oo
Re: Whatsapp For Windows Phone Adds Voice Calls And The Ability To Send Audio Files by Dahjhi: 9:49am On Jun 24, 2015
I.............. Just don't like windows phone..... Not meg friendly @all sad
Re: Whatsapp For Windows Phone Adds Voice Calls And The Ability To Send Audio Files by Tallesty1(m): 9:59am On Jun 24, 2015
Dahjhi:
I.............. Just don't like windows phone..... Not meg friendly @all sad
Lols......

I love it.
Re: Whatsapp For Windows Phone Adds Voice Calls And The Ability To Send Audio Files by Dahjhi: 10:02am On Jun 24, 2015
Tallesty1:
Lols......

I love it.
Good for you then smiley Enjoy.

#TeamAndroid
Re: Whatsapp For Windows Phone Adds Voice Calls And The Ability To Send Audio Files by Tallesty1(m): 10:09am On Jun 24, 2015
Dahjhi:
Good for you then smiley Enjoy.

#TeamAndroid
I love android more

gringringringrin
Re: Whatsapp For Windows Phone Adds Voice Calls And The Ability To Send Audio Files by Dahjhi: 10:13am On Jun 24, 2015
Tallesty1:
I love android more

gringringringrin
grin grin BETTER grin grin
Re: Whatsapp For Windows Phone Adds Voice Calls And The Ability To Send Audio Files by Brite02(m): 11:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
......Am still with my windows till the end...
looking forward for a better w10 update.

(1) (Reply)

Things Blackberry Os 10 Does Better Than Android / Openvpn Connect On Android With Bblite Is Back Again With Best Speed Ever / Most Read:the Best Example Of Success Is The Best Revenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.