Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? (7071 Views)

The Pedophile Game: Pitting The Blackman Against The Blackwoman: Anti-family / Pedophile Are Everywhere, Please Help My Sister Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by kay29000(m): 10:31am On Jun 24, 2015
Every week, we here one story or the other of a pedophile defiling a small girl. Why is this on the increase these days? What makes a man think that way when they are grown women out there? I just want to understand the cause, and not be like rest of the world who just focuses on the effect. People just say things like 'castrate the man,' 'Kill him,' 'Imprison him for life.' All these wont stop other pedophiles from acting out there evil thoughts. So, what causes men from having pedophilia thoughts?

1 Like

Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by MosakuAW(m): 10:33am On Jun 24, 2015
This question should be answer by Senetor Yerima and co.
Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by kay29000(m): 10:37am On Jun 24, 2015
Hmm!
Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by Moloso(m): 10:37am On Jun 24, 2015
hmmmn my guy temptation is not easy to control...
Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by kay29000(m): 10:41am On Jun 24, 2015
Moloso:

I understand that. Sometimes I can't control my urge to have sex, and go sleep with one local girl, but I would never think of sleeping with an 11 year old girl. This is what I want to know. What would make a grown man sleep with an underage girl?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by angieberry(f): 10:42am On Jun 24, 2015
Moloso:
so because its hard for them to control their animalistic urge, they should scar a little child's life forever?? That's no excuse.! Pedofiles are mentally sick!

6 Likes

Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 24, 2015
It's a sexual disorder.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by kay29000(m): 10:56am On Jun 24, 2015
angieberry:
so because its hard for them to control their animalistic urge, they should scar a little child's life forever?? That's no excuse.! Pedofiles are mentally sick!

Yea, I think it is definitely a mental sickness. But how do we know the symptoms, and treat the people, or lock them up.

1 Like

Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by kay29000(m): 10:57am On Jun 24, 2015
YourMain:
It's a[b] sexual disorder[/b].

Yea.
Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 24, 2015
The question should be, "Why did Nigeria legalise paedophilia?".

Aswear, this self-righteous country is a cesspit. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by An0nimus: 3:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
YourMain:
It's a sexual disorder.
Same thing we thought of homosexu.ality. Homosexu.als at a point were even put in mental institutions.

Look what we have now...

3 Likes

Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by 5minsmadness: 3:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
Because of

Feminism cheesy

I'm serious angry
Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 24, 2015
An0nimus:

Same thing we thought of homosexu.ality. Homosexu.als at a point were even put in mental institutions.

Look what we have now...

I don't see a problem with homosexuality.

I feel like you can't force who you're attracted to. A lot of them, pedophiles that is, try to restrain. And usually they have underlying psychological problems e.g. majority of pedophiles have been abused themselves.
Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by lilmax(m): 3:58pm On Jun 24, 2015
Blame it on brain disorder grin and free rights

1 Like

Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by 2CatWoman: 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2015
5minsmadness:
Because of

Feminism cheesy

I'm serious angry

Please explain yourself undecided
Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by kay29000(m): 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2015
YourMain:

I feel like you can't force who you're attracted to. A lot of them, pedophiles that is, try to restrain. And usually they have underlying psychological problems e.g. majority of pedophiles have been abused themselves.

You mean they try to restrain/abstain from sex?
Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
kay29000:

You mean they try to restrain/abstain from sex?

Ehm. Try to avoid temptation. Usually by avoiding young people...
Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by kay29000(m): 4:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
YourMain:

Ehm. Try to avoid temptation. Usually by avoiding young people...

Okay. From my own research, I have noticed a pattern with them. Mostly, they are the type that feel they can tame their sexual urge and not have sex at all, but that energy can never be bottled up; it always leads to more destructive occurrences, like pedophilia.
Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by An0nimus: 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
YourMain:

touche. That's why I said 'thought' in my previous post. If you were around when it was assumed a mental disorder you would see a problem with it.

Now, most of us feel it's 'ok'. Who knows what else will be 'ok' in the next 50 years?

The world keeps getting messed up with every ticking second.

We derailing already...smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by 5minsmadness: 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
YourMain:

I feel like you can't force who you're attracted to.
A lot of them, pedophiles that is, try to restrain. And usually they have underlying psychological problems e.g. majority of pedophiles have been abused themselves.

I have a strong urge to cut off FrancisTony's balls. I think about it often. Surely people will understand if I eventually carry it out since I can't help myself.
Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 24, 2015
kay29000:

Okay. From my own research, I have noticed a pattern with them. Mostly, they are the type that feel they can tame their sexual urge and not have sex at all, but that energy can never be bottled up; it always leads to more destructive occurrences, like pedophilia.

Hmm maybe I dunno. I've never met a pedophile. But according to real crime drama lol I watch on tv they can't help it. And when they're remorseful it is the saddest thing.

So, you think normal people through abstinence can become pedophiles ?

1 Like

Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
5minsmadness:

I have a strong urge to cut off FrancisTony's balls. I think about it often. Surely people will understand if I eventually carry it out since I can't help myself.

Well they don't have to act on their attraction. Especially when it's harming someone else.

But if you want to cut off his balls. Do. smiley. Yolo.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by 5minsmadness: 4:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
2CatWoman:

Feminism has brought about a new age of woman. A more aggressive woman. Most of these pedophiles are damn h0rny and can no longer approach the average women for fear of being violently rebuffed. So they go after innocent little kids instead!

Walla!
There you have it! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by pickabeau1: 4:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
They have always been there
Social media and connectedness makes such events get known faster

2 Likes

Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by bukatyne(f): 4:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
2CatWoman:

Don't fall for the bait wink

It will soon be responsible for tsunamis and earthquakes undecided
Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by bukatyne(f): 4:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
pickabeau1:
They have always been there
Social media and connectedness makes such events get known faster
Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by hahn(m): 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
5minsmadness:

What do you plan on doing with the balls after cutting them off?
Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
An0nimus:

touche. That's why I said 'thought' in my previous post. If you were around when it was assumed a mental disorder you would see a problem with it.

Now, most of us feel it's 'ok'. Who knows what else will be 'ok' in the next 50 years?

It seems our mentality is evolving to be better not worse. I can't see how I'm 50 years anyone will ever categorise pedophilia as the norm.

There's really no justifying pedophilia. Or rape of young boys and girls.

Hmm yeah... smiley
Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by kay29000(m): 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
An0nimus:

Pedophilia is a different case. At least with homosexuality, the two parties involved are aware of what they are doing, and the feeling is mutual. But with pedophilia, there is usually a victim, who is not grown/matured enough to fully understand what is going on, and hence is taken advantage of.
Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by hahn(m): 4:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
5minsmadness:

Feminism has brought about a new age of woman. A more aggressive woman. Most of these pedophiles are damn h0rny and can no longer approach the average women for fear of being violently rebuffed. So they go after innocent little kids instead!

Walla!
There you have it! cheesy

The last time I checked "pedophiles" are only attracted to kids. Feminism hasn't done much to reduce rape of mature women either
Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by kay29000(m): 4:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
5minsmadness:

Come on! There is a difference. The homosexual's feelings/attractions hurts nobody...but your thoughts, if carried out will hurt someone.
Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by kay29000(m): 4:28pm On Jun 24, 2015
YourMain:

Hmm maybe I dunno. I've never met a pedophile. But according to real crime drama lol I watch on tv they can't help it. And when they're remorseful it is the saddest thing.

So, you think normal people through abstinence can become pedophiles ?

Yes. According to my research. But I might be wrong though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Malice Keeping Between Couples / Pls Help My Husband Always Report Any Little Misunderstanding We Have To His Mum / My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.