Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? (7068 Views)

The Pedophile Game: Pitting The Blackman Against The Blackwoman: Anti-family / Pedophile Are Everywhere, Please Help My Sister Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 24, 2015
I don't want to be gay. Is it by force? Biko, free me....

Hah! Continue with your conspiracy theory... grin
Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
kay29000:

Yes. According to my research. But I might be wrong though.

Might explain the priests...

But nuns ?

1 Like

Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by 5minsmadness: 4:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
An0nimus:

touche. That's why I said 'thought' in my previous post. If you were around when it was assumed a mental disorder you would see a problem with it.

Now, most of us feel it's 'ok'. Who knows what else will be 'ok' in the next 50 years?

The world keeps getting messed up with every ticking second.

We derailing already...smiley
Cc cococandy.

Remember our topic.

It doesn't matter whether nigeria starts it or America starts it.

Liberalism, politics and "Idontcare-ism" has made society permissive of so many things. Homosexuality is the first mental illness to be unlisted from the "psychiatric illness" list and others are bound to follow. It became more acceptable the more people said nothing about it or that they should "live and let live." If people do nothing about it this aberration called pedophilia it will continue to grow until it becomes "normal" and people see nothing wrong with it. Saying "it doesn't concern me" only worsens the problem.

Evil thrives when good people say nothing.
Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by pickabeau1: 4:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
kay29000:

Pedophilia is a different case. At least with homosexuality, the two parties involved are aware of what they are doing, and the feeling is mutual. But with pedophilia, there is usually a victim, who is not grown/matured enough to fully understand what is going on, and hence is taken advantage of.

What if the age of consent is reduced from say 17 to 12
Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by 5minsmadness: 4:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
hahn:

What do you plan on doing with the balls after cutting them off?
Give it to someone more worthy of them grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by kay29000(m): 4:38pm On Jun 24, 2015
YourMain:

Might explain the priests...

But nuns ?

Yea...Nuns also engage in the act, but their's is not as pronounced, cos people don't see is as bad as a grown man (a priest) sleeping with a small alter boy. I remember this lesbian lady that came to talk to the youths and teens in my church a few years back; she talked about her parents taking her to live with a reverend sister for prayers when they found out she was a lez...they didn't know they were keeping meat with a lion. The reverend sister was also a lez, and they had a long relationship, before the lady broke up with her.
Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by 5minsmadness: 4:39pm On Jun 24, 2015
kay29000:

Pedophilia is a different case. At least with homosexuality, the two parties involved are aware of what they are doing, and the feeling is mutual. But with pedophilia, there is usually a victim, who is not grown/matured enough to fully understand what is going on, and hence is taken advantage of.
And what makes you think they are not matured enough?
The only reason pedophilia is still a crime is because the legal age of consent is still 18yrs, 16 in some countries.
Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by hahn(m): 4:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
pickabeau1:
They have always been there
Social media and connectedness makes such events get known faster

Gbam! Couldn't have said it better. Technology has made it easier for information to reach round the world faster than ever. People just seem not to understand/choose to ignore that humans are wicked/evil by nature. Always have and always will be
Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by kay29000(m): 4:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
5minsmadness:

And what makes you think they are not matured enough?
The only reason pedophilia is still a crime is because the legal age of consent is still 18yrs, 16 in some countries.

So the 8 year old girl that was defiled by her teacher in Ikorodu last week was mature enough to know what she was doing?
Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by 5minsmadness: 4:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
hahn:

The last time I checked "pedophiles" are only attracted to kids. Feminism hasn't done much to reduce rape of mature women either
They are attracted to kids cos they are scared of grown ups!

Maybe, maybe not, but it has brought about an increase in the number of frustrated men who now abhor women and prefer kids instead.

1 Like

Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 24, 2015
kay29000:

Yea...Nuns also engage in the act, but their's is not as pronounced, cos people don't see is as bad as a grown man (a priest) sleeping with a small alter boy. I remember this lesbian lady that came to talk to the youths and teens in my church a few years back; she talked about her parents taking her to live with a reverend sister for prayers when they found out she was a lez...they didn't know they were keeping meat with a lion. The reverend sister was also a lez, and they had a long relationship, before the lady broke up with her.

Hmm yeah homosexuality is common among nuns cheesy cheesy but I wouldn't think they engage in pedophilia. I've heard of a lot of priests. Good theory. Maybe we should all just start having crazy sex. Just to make sure.

But then what about those who actually do get sex but still engage in pedophilia ?
Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by kay29000(m): 4:46pm On Jun 24, 2015
pickabeau1:

What if the age of consent is reduced from say 17 to 12

12? When the girl is just reaching puberty? I don't think any society will make that kind of move.
Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by hahn(m): 4:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
5minsmadness:

Give it to someone more worthy of them grin

Nice. You can sell them on olx

1 Like

Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by kay29000(m): 4:51pm On Jun 24, 2015
YourMain:

Hmm yeah homosexuality is common among nuns cheesy cheesy but I wouldn't think they engage in pedophilia. I've heard of a lot of priests. Good theory. Maybe we should all just start having crazy sex. Just to make sure.

But then what about those who actually do get sex but still engage in pedophilia ?

According to my small research, that is not always the case. Men that have been caught molesting young girls have never been men who have regular sex with grown women. As someone said above; some men have started finding it difficult to approach older ladies for sex, so they go for little kids. And about having crazy sex, maybe that is not so necessary. But regular sex is necessary.
Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by pickabeau1: 4:51pm On Jun 24, 2015
hahn:

Gbam! Couldn't have said it better. Technology has made it easier for information to reach round the world faster than ever. People just seem not to understand/choose to ignore that humans are wicked/evil by nature. Always have and always will be

exactly

kay29000:

12? When the girl is just reaching puberty? I don't think any society will make that kind of move.

puberty is being reached sooner and sooner
It may be 8 years in another generation
Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by kay29000(m): 4:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
pickabeau1:

exactly

puberty is being reached sooner and sooner
It may be 8 years in another generation

Hmm!
Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by 5minsmadness: 4:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
kay29000:

Come on! There is a difference. The homosexual's feelings/attractions hurts nobody...but your thoughts, if carried out will hurt someone.
HIV/AIDS was first found among a group of homosexuals in new york. It rapidly spread among the gay community until some bisexual hediot crossed it over into the heterosexual community.

The chances of catching HIV following a homosexual encounter is 18times more likely than a heterosexual relationship.

Anal sex increased the number of STI from 2 in the 1970s to 26 in the 1990s.

Homosexually effeminate men made horrible fathers(for those still in the closet about their condition) and extremely temperamental and violent partners leading to an increase of domestic/relationship violence in the 80s and 90s.

Very few homosexual partners are ever faithful to one another. A gay partner can be so madly in love with his partner one second and while later will swear allegiance to another gay partner. Their "love" is even more fleeting than heterosexual love. This leads to emotionally, psychologically and mentally damaged men and women who spend taxpayers money visiting psychiatrists instead of being a productive workforce.

Etc.

. So yeah. Homosexual feelings/attractions hurt A LOT of people.
Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
kay29000:

According to my small research, that is not always the case. Men that have been caught molesting young girls have never been men who have regular sex with grown women. As someone said above; some men have started finding it difficult to approach older ladies for sex, so they go for little kids.

I get that. But a lot of times pedophiles get married and even in some cases have kids to mask their problem or as a way to weaken it maybe. So obviously they are having sex and not abstaining. Hence it's not caused by a build up of 'lack of sex'

Hahaha that's hardly an excuse. Then go for prostitutes.
Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by kay29000(m): 4:57pm On Jun 24, 2015
5minsmadness:

HIV/AIDS was first found among a group of homosexuals in new york. It rapidly spread among the gay community until some bisexual hediot crossed it over into the heterosexual community.

The chances of catching HIV following a homosexual encounter is 18times more likely than a heterosexual relationship.

Homosexually effeminate men made horrible fathers(for those still in the closet about their condition) and extremely temperamental and violent partners leading to an increase of domestic/relationship violence in the 80s and 90s.

Very few homosexual partners are ever faithful to one another. A gay partner can be so madly in love with his partner one second and while later will swear allegiance to another gay partner. Their "love" is even more fleeting than heterosexual love. This leads to emotionally, psychologically and mentally damaged men and women who spend taxpayers money visiting psychiatrists instead of being a productive workforce.

Etc.

Hmm! I am dumbfounded.
Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by kay29000(m): 4:59pm On Jun 24, 2015
YourMain:

I get that. But a lot of times pedophiles get married and even in some cases have kids to mask their problem or as a way to weaken it maybe. So obviously they are having sex and not abstaining. Hence it's not caused by a build up of 'lack of sex'

Hahaha that's hardly an excuse. Then go for prostitutes.

Maybe they are broke, and jobless, and shy, and with low self esteem.
Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 24, 2015
5minsmadness:

Etc.

Actually hiv and aids originates from Africa.

If homosexuality was accepted then they would have been no need for them to be angry. It is the society's fault for making them hide in the closet.

Actually, the rate of divorce is ALOT lower in homosexual relationships. Same with infidelity.

Hetrosexuals have anal sex too.

1 Like

Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 24, 2015
kay29000:

Maybe they are broke, and jobless, and shy, and with low self esteem.

Haha maybe.

1 Like

Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by 5minsmadness: 5:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
kay29000:

Our society is already doing so. #yerimagate
Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
5minsmadness:

Etc.

Cc Masonkz
Gsking

How true is this? I can't trust this dude because he loves conspiracy theory. grin
Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by 5minsmadness: 5:30pm On Jun 24, 2015
YourMain:

Actually hiv and aids originates from Africa.

If homosexuality was accepted then they would have been no need for them to be angry. It is the society's fault for making them hide in the closet.

Actually, the rate of divorce is ALOT lower in homosexual relationships. Same with infidelity.

Hetrosexuals have anal sex too.

Lol grin
So you still believe this lie.
Kindly show me another disease in the world with a retrograde history like HIV.

It was a political con, man. Hiv originated in the West. They know it. Some of us know it. The backward tracing of history is just propaganda. Do some googling.

Maybe if pedophiles are accepted, they wouldn't be so angry too. After all, they are actually showing love to this kids. Maybe we should all learn to live and let live, yes?

For your other points do some research. It will be very enlightening.
Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by 5minsmadness: 5:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
kay29000:

So the 8 year old girl that was defiled by her teacher in Ikorodu last week was mature enough to know what she was doing?

First off, I hope you know most of my post in apparent support of pedophilia is sarcasm.

Secondly the Ikorodu case was rape of a minor. Not pedophilia per se per se. She didn't consent as far as anyone knows.
Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
5minsmadness:

Lol grin
So you still believe this lie.
Kindly show me another disease in the world with a retrograde history like HIV.

It was a political con, man. Hiv originated in the West. They know it. Some of us know it. The backward tracing of history is just propaganda. Do some googling.

Maybe if pedophiles are accepted, they wouldn't be so angry too. After all, they are actually showing love to this kids. Maybe we should all learn to live and let live, yes?

For your other points do some research. It will be very enlightening.

Lol right. They created a drug and forgot to make a antidote that could generate billions. Oh yeah. That makes total sense. It came from Africa. Even if it was a political stunt it was designed to reduce the population of black people.

Most pedophiles don't just fall in love with a child. They usually rape the child. So we can't just live and let live.
Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by 5minsmadness: 5:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
FrancisTony:

Cc Masonkz
Gsking

How true is this? I can't trust this dude because he loves conspiracy theory. grin
Browse AIDS, first cases.
The African virus from a monkey stuff is Bullcrap. If true Africa would have been ravaged by the hiv virus far worse than it is now. Or we would have developed a resistance.

It was a hoax bro.
Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 24, 2015
5minsmadness:

Browse AIDS, first cases.
The African virus from a monkey stuff is Bullcrap. If true Africa would have been ravaged by the hiv virus far worse than it is now. Or we would have developed a resistance.

It was a hoax bro.
Okay.
Not like I care where it started.
That should be for flirtatious peeps. grin
Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by 2CatWoman: 5:44pm On Jun 24, 2015
5minsmadness:

Feminism has brought about a new age of woman. A more aggressive woman. Most of these pedophiles are damn h0rny and can no longer approach the average women for fear of being violently rebuffed. So they go after innocent little kids instead!

Walla!
There you have it! cheesy

Okay sa.
Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by 2CatWoman: 5:48pm On Jun 24, 2015
bukatyne:

Don't fall for the bait wink

It will soon be responsible for tsunamis and earthquakes undecided

Don't worry, I know the OP belongs to the male headship/submissive wife workgroup but just wanted to see if he was being serious.
Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by 5minsmadness: 5:49pm On Jun 24, 2015
YourMain:

Lol right. They created a drug and forgot to make a antidote that could generate billions. Oh yeah. That makes total sense. It came from Africa. Even if it was a political stunt it was designed to reduce the population of black people.

Most pedophiles don't just fall in love with a child. They usually rape the child. So we can't just live and let live.

Erm no, thats not what happened. That up there is a conspiracy theory.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Send My Sister In Law Packing? / Malice Keeping Between Couples / Pls Help My Husband Always Report Any Little Misunderstanding We Have To His Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.