Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,878 members, 7,798,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? (7057 Views)

The Pedophile Game: Pitting The Blackman Against The Blackwoman: Anti-family / Pedophile Are Everywhere, Please Help My Sister Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by raumdeuter: 6:02pm On Jun 24, 2015
hmmm
Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by An0nimus: 6:05pm On Jun 24, 2015
5minsmadness:

Cc cococandy.

Remember our topic.

It doesn't matter whether nigeria starts it or America starts it.

Liberalism, politics and "Idontcare-ism" has made society permissive of so many things. Homosexuality is the first mental illness to be unlisted from the "psychiatric illness" list and others are bound to follow. It became more acceptable the more people said nothing about it or that they should "live and let live." If people do nothing about it this aberration called pedophilia it will continue to grow until it becomes "normal" and people see nothing wrong with it. Saying "it doesn't concern me" only worsens the problem.

Evil thrives when good people say nothing.

I'm lost.
Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
Sometimes, I feel this HIV thingy is as hoax as ebola.

5minsmadness, have you seen someone suffering from HIV/AIDS?

1 Like

Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
5minsmadness:

HIV/AIDS was first found among a group of homosexuals in new york. It rapidly spread among the gay community until some bisexual hediot crossed it over into the heterosexual community.

Care to tell us who this bisexual hediot was? undecided

Yes, there were rare cases of Kaposi Sarcoma and Pneumonia seen in gay men in the early 80s, which characterized the first diagnosis of AIDS as the complications were much. T. That much I'm not surprised about as gay men have always been VERY promiscuous. Men are naturally promiscuous and I think the female folks kinda keep them at bay. Now imagine two male folks with all kind of testosterone running wildly... and all forms of diseases would be what the men would end up with if they don't practice safe sex nor stick to a partner.

That doesn't necessarily mean that gay men brought HIV into existence... but obviously promiscuity spreads diseases.

5minsmadness:

Homosexually effeminate men made horrible fathers(for those still in the closet about their condition) and extremely temperamental and violent partners leading to an increase of domestic/relationship violence in the 80s and 90s.

Effeminate gay men would are actually wonderful parents.. wherever you got your conclusion of the above from, would be very much in doubt! I know this cos I've seen as much as there can be...especially in their supposed heterosexual marriage

5minsmadness:

Very few homosexual partners are ever faithful to one another. A gay partner can be so madly in love with his partner one second and while later will swear allegiance to another gay partner. Their "love" is even more fleeting than heterosexual love. This leads to emotionally, psychologically and mentally damaged men and women who spend taxpayers money visiting psychiatrists instead of being a productive workforce.
Etc.

Immature gay people can sure exhibit the trait of swearing allegiance to one person and moving to someone else the next day. I use immature cos many gay people still don't know what they want out of a relationship...and those in Africa would only think of a relationship as a joke...since the society would still pressure them into marrying a female anyway, hence they'd rather enjoy all the can before they marry (not like it changes anything afterwards)

Mentally damaged men and women are seen across all sexual orientations/race/gender and cannot be solely ascribed to gay people.

5minsmadness:

. So yeah. Homosexual feelings/attractions hurt A LOT of people.

How, exactly again, do they/we hurt you? Heck, the society hurts gay people more, and not the other way round.

Peace

3 Likes

Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 24, 2015
YourMain:

Actually hiv and aids originates from Africa.

If homosexuality was accepted then they would have been no need for them to be angry. It is the society's fault for making them hide in the closet.

Actually, the rate of divorce is ALOT lower in homosexual relationships. Same with infidelity.

Hetrosexuals have anal sex too.

Exactly.

As if anal sex only occurs within the gay populace.

More and more gals are giving up their arse for some good use grin grin
Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
5minsmadness:

Lol grin
So you still believe this lie.
Kindly show me another disease in the world with a retrograde history like HIV.

It was a political con, man. Hiv originated in the West. They know it. Some of us know it. The backward tracing of history is just propaganda. Do some googling.

Maybe if pedophiles are accepted, they wouldn't be so angry too. After all, they are actually showing love to this kids. Maybe we should all learn to live and let live, yes?

For your other points do some research. It will be very enlightening.

You have no chill.

@bold, seriously

A child's innocence is stolen, amidst the cries ...and you say the peadophiles are showing love to them. Talk about mental breakdown

1 Like

Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 24, 2015
FrancisTony:

Cc Masonkz
Gsking

How true is this? I can't trust this dude because he loves conspiracy theory. grin

LOL.

People would always believe what they wanna believe.

** goes back to cuddling ma fiiiine bf** grin grin cool cool
Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by cococandy(f): 6:39pm On Jun 24, 2015
Good.
That's why you should concentrate on paedophilia in your country than homophilia in the west.
5minsmadness:

Cc cococandy.

Remember our topic.

It doesn't matter whether nigeria starts it or America starts it.

Liberalism, politics and "Idontcare-ism" has made society permissive of so many things. Homosexuality is the first mental illness to be unlisted from the "psychiatric illness" list and others are bound to follow. It became more acceptable the more people said nothing about it or that they should "live and let live." If people do nothing about it this aberration called pedophilia it will continue to grow until it becomes "normal" and people see nothing wrong with it. Saying "it doesn't concern me" only worsens the problem.

Evil thrives when good people say nothing.

Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 24, 2015
There is simply more awareness thanks to social media
Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by Stillfire: 7:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
FrancisTony:

Cc Masonkz
Gsking

How true is this? I can't trust this dude because he loves conspiracy theory. grin

Watch this movie below. Had to watch it for a class...most boring movie ever, but it gives an insight on how it started.
It crossed over to heterosexuals through blood transfusion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UGLZXEJoyo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
masonkz:

Exactly.

As if anal sex only occurs within the gay populace.

More and more gals are giving up their arse for some good use grin grin

Haha I swear

Lol that is disgusting tho.
Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 24, 2015
5minsmadness:

Erm no, thats not what happened. That up there is a conspiracy theory.

Oh yeah of course it is.
Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by kay29000(m): 7:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
YourMain:

Haha I swear

Lol that is disgusting tho.

You think Anal sex is disgusting?
Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
kay29000:

You think Anal sex is disgusting?

Yeah.. I'm sorry it's just not for me.. Ew
Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by An0nimus: 8:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
now we talking about anal se.x grin
Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by bukatyne(f): 8:59pm On Jun 24, 2015
cococandy:
Good.
That's why you should concentrate on paedophilia in your country than homophilia in the west.

I think he should concentrate on adultery.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by tintingz(m): 9:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
So we have sisi guys sucking dicks in this thread... dick-sucker gays. undecided
Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by kay29000(m): 11:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
YourMain:

Yeah.. I'm sorry it's just not for me.. Ew

Okay.
Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by queencandace(f): 11:57pm On Jun 24, 2015
we live in a bleeped up world with alot of bleeped up people...same with serial killers,arm robbers,ritualist .....my question is why is the male gender prone to commit crimes...shit baffles me.....
Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by Sagamite(m): 1:07pm On Jun 25, 2015
kay29000:
Every week, we here one story or the other of a pedophile defiling a small girl. Why is this on the increase these days? What makes a man think that way when they are grown women out there? I just want to understand the cause, and not be like rest of the world who just focuses on the effect. People just say things like 'castrate the man,' 'Kill him,' 'Imprison him for life.' All these wont stop other pedophiles from acting out there evil thoughts. So, what causes men from having pedophilia thoughts?

It is a dysfunctionality in sexual desire.

That is their sexual orientation. They were born that way, they did not choose it.

That is why I get annoyed when the West want to bully people for comparing it with homosexuality.

Having an unnatural/abnormal desire is the core of both and should be separate from the act (and impact).

Instead of attacking those with these dysfunctionalities or accepting them, I would like to see investigation into how to resolve it first.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by Sagamite(m): 1:12pm On Jun 25, 2015
YourMain:

Hmm maybe I dunno. I've never met a pedophile. But according to real crime drama lol I watch on tv they can't help it. And when they're remorseful it is the saddest thing.

So, you think normal people through abstinence can become pedophiles ?

You think? grin

Okay.

I have never met an homosexual. cheesy
Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by kay29000(m): 1:14pm On Jun 25, 2015
Sagamite:

It is a dysfunctionality in sexual desire.

That is their sexual orientation. They were born that way, they did not choose it.

That is why I get annoyed when the West want to bully people for comparing it with homosexuality.

Having an unnatural/abnormal desire is the core of both and should be separate from the act (and impact).

Instead of attacking those with these dysfunctionalities or accepting them, I would like to see investigation into how to resolve it first.

Exactly!!! This is has always been my opinion on this, and also on Pedophilia.
Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by Sagamite(m): 1:19pm On Jun 25, 2015
kay29000:

Exactly!!! This is has always been my opinion on this, and also on Pedophilia.

You have that view in the UK and the BBC and the Guardian would attack you as a "BIGOT", "HOMOPHOBIC". undecided
Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by kay29000(m): 1:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
Sagamite:

You have that view in the UK and the BBC and the Guardian would attack you as a "BIGOT", "HOMOPHOBIC". undecided

Hmm! I would rather have that view than have the view that Homosexuality or Pedophilia is a choice; I think that is absurd.
Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 25, 2015
Sagamite:

You think? grin

Okay.

I have never met an homosexual. cheesy

Lol so you don't think people are born homosexual ?

Haha I'm pretty sure I've never met one face to face. But a guy in my estate just got arrested again for pedophilia.
Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by Sagamite(m): 1:29pm On Jun 25, 2015
YourMain:

Haha I'm pretty sure I've never met one face to face. But a guy in my estate just got arrested again for pedophilia.

I suspect most homosexuals are born that way.

No proof, just logic.

Same for paedophiles. And you have met them, you just did not know.

In both cases, hardly anyone would choose to be such a hated outcast.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by Sagamite(m): 1:33pm On Jun 25, 2015
kay29000:

Hmm! I would rather have that view than have the view that Homosexuality or Pedophilia is a choice; I think that is absurd.

It is not a choice, that is why I have learnt to not hate people because they are homosexuals or paedophiles or any other sexual dsyfunctionality.

They are just unlucky.

The only ones I hate are:

- Paedophiles that have acted on their urges.

- Homosexuals who in their haste to claim to be "normal" start attacking everyone and think they have some moral high ground because of some Western and Hollywood propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 25, 2015
Sagamite:

I suspect most homosexuals are born that way.

No proof, just logic.

Same for paedophiles. And you have met them, you just did not know.

In both cases, hardly anyone would choose to be such a hated outcast.

I completely agree. smiley
Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by kay29000(m): 1:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
Sagamite:

It is not a choice, that is why I have learnt to not hate people because they are homosexuals or paedophiles or any other sexual dsyfunctionality.

They are just unlucky.

The only ones I hate are:

- Paedophiles that have acted on their urges.

- Homosexuals who in their haste to claim to be "normal" start attacking everyone and think they have some moral high ground because of some Western and Hollywood propaganda.

Yea...I feel you.
Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by kandiikane(m): 11:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
kay29000:

I understand that. Sometimes I can't control my urge to have sex, and go sleep with one local girl, but I would never think of sleeping with an 11 year old girl. This is what I want to know. What would make a grown man sleep with an underage girl?

A 12 year old is also underage......
Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by Sagamite(m): 10:36pm On Jul 13, 2015
YourMain:

As I was telling you:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-33464970

The funny thing to me is how these Westerners think they can "treat" the sexual orientation of these people but yet tell us that we should accept homosexuality without any the slightest attempt to treat it.

You can see my gripe with this pro-homosexuality groups now?

Their logic is just faulty.
Re: Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 13, 2015
Sagamite:

As I was telling you:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-33464970

The funny thing to me is how these Westerners think they can "treat" the sexual orientation of these people but yet tell us that we should accept homosexuality without any the slightest attempt to treat it.

You can see my gripe with this pro-homosexuality groups now?

Their logic is just faulty.

Why would you treat homosexuality tho. Actions of pedophilia will lead to sexual activities with a minor who really doesn't know if he/she is okay with what's going on.

Homosexuality involves two adults who love each other. Why is that a problem ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Men Feel After Divorce? / Men - Have You Ever Tried To Change Your Child's Diaper / Dear Guys; You Have Nothing To Prove.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.