Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,267 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Buchy The Gospel Reggae Master Has Released Another Catching Single Titled "Leg" - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Buchy The Gospel Reggae Master Has Released Another Catching Single Titled "Leg" (870 Views)

Nigerian Pop Artist Has Released Another Wicked Song / GONDY, A Nairalander, drops 2nd Single Titled LONI (TODAY)- Lyrics added / Who Sang This Reggae Song? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buchy The Gospel Reggae Master Has Released Another Catching Single Titled "Leg" by Prestige324: 10:56am On Jun 24, 2015
Wow! The reggae master is back with a new release . I can't stop shouting wow to this song. If anybody still remember "IT IS WELL" By Buchy. He's back again with this one he titled "it's still legal"
Actually when I listened to this song I noticed something very different. I noticed that Buchy did not just compose this song because he's been into music or because he can compose, but this song was given to him. It was something that flowed out of him. Considering the message he passed along in this song. He was saying that he thank God it's still legal to worship God, to be a Christian, and to even play gospel tones on the radio or television. He said; looking at what it's happening in the world now, days may come when Christianity might become illegal, he now urged us to use this opportunity its legal to worship God and to do it in truth and in spirit. This is a message to everyone especially all Christians.

Thanks Buchy for this wonderful song.

Buchy - It's still legal ft Farlon Lyte:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm1j1qV7S7A

1 Share

Re: Buchy The Gospel Reggae Master Has Released Another Catching Single Titled "Leg" by Prestige324: 8:24am On Jun 28, 2015
Re: Buchy The Gospel Reggae Master Has Released Another Catching Single Titled "Leg" by samueld0(m): 7:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
Love this song pls how can I download it
Re: Buchy The Gospel Reggae Master Has Released Another Catching Single Titled "Leg" by Promise324: 9:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
Check back letter, let me get the link for you
Re: Buchy The Gospel Reggae Master Has Released Another Catching Single Titled "Leg" by samueld0(m): 10:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
Promise324:
Check back letter, let me get the link for you

Thanks I will check later
Re: Buchy The Gospel Reggae Master Has Released Another Catching Single Titled "Leg" by Promise324: 11:31pm On Jun 28, 2015
https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/22631

That's the link to download the song.
Re: Buchy The Gospel Reggae Master Has Released Another Catching Single Titled "Leg" by Prestige324: 6:53pm On Jun 29, 2015

(1) (Reply)

. / Free Beat – Masterkraft Ft. Flavour X Sarkodie – Finally / Where Can I Get A Good Producer And Affordable Studio Around Unilag?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.