Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Hello ladies, lets loose weight together with these 6 tips - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hello ladies, lets loose weight together with these 6 tips (1076 Views)

If You Keep Drinking soft drinks, These 6 Deadly Things Will Happen To You! / Kim Kardashian Helps Brother Loose Weight / No Need For Surgery -get The Backside Of Your Life Ladies: Follow These 6 Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hello ladies, lets loose weight together with these 6 tips by justfarb2(f): 11:07am On Jun 24, 2015
When it comes to losing weight, a lot of us procrastinate. Trainers and instructors make it look like it's easy to do but it's not especially when there is so much deliciousness to eat. I will like us to work this out together cause i want to loose a little weight but i still want my ass to be big o, lol and i want us to be realistic, no expecting miracles and also if you mess things up, be sure to pick up, it's not a competition. So i will just list out some tips on how we can do this and we'll see how it goes. Make sure to take pictures.

1. Avoid eating Breakfast
I know they say, it's okay to eat in the morning o but if we can avoid it, abeg let's do it. Me that is writing, it will be difficult for me but am willing to take the chance by tomorrow and also make sure your meals are small and try to avoid late night meals. If you have a husband like mine then it will be difficult but it's to our own betterment.

2. Drink Hot Water with Lemon
Let us add lemon tea to out diet and i will suggest that instead of buying the tea bags, just squeeze out the lemon juice into your teacup and add a teaspoon of honey, hot water and that's all. It will help well well and It aids digestion, flushes out toxins in your system, and can even help curb your appetite. If we can stop taking teas and all those liquids, it will be good and taking it in the morning and night is very very good if we want to loose it fast and the best is that it's au naturale.

3. Stroll/Walk around your area
No more over driving o! like me that even if i want to go to grind corn for akamu/pap just outside my gate, read more: http://www.justfarbblog.com/2015/06/hello-ladies-lets-loose-weight-together.html
Re: Hello ladies, lets loose weight together with these 6 tips by edwife(f): 12:40pm On Jun 24, 2015
Never skip breakfast,that is the most important meal for our body.Big mistake!

Have a healthy breakfast rather: green tea or Lipton,use honey instead of sugar,2 slices of brown bread,2 boiled or scramble eggs with little or no oil and some fruits.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hello ladies, lets loose weight together with these 6 tips by justfarb2(f): 3:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
thanks for that. i just feel eating in d morning increases u. my thot doh
edwife:
Never skip breakfast,that is the most important meal of our body.Big mistake!

Have a healthy breakfast rather: green tea or Lipton,use honey instead of sugar,2 slices of brown bread,2 boiled or scramble eggs with little or no oil and some fruits.

(1) (Reply)

Karruche Tran Gets Herself A Huge Bodyguard (photo) / Kate Henshaw Stuns In Custom Iconic Invanity For Premiere Of New TV Show / Come In To See The Woman With The Most Expensive Body In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.