Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,551 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:52 PM

How To Increase Repeat Visits To Your Website? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Increase Repeat Visits To Your Website? (1191 Views)

Top Ten(10) Ways To Increase Your Ctr / 5 Factors That Make Your Website Stand Out / Earn $0.05 Per Each Visits To Your Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Increase Repeat Visits To Your Website? by pintogen: 9:43am On Feb 27, 2009
Internet Marketing is a daunting task considering the short loyalty span of online visitors and the regular additions from the competition. In such a scenario, getting repeat visitors to your website becomes quite difficult but remains important nevertheless.

Repeat visitors can prove to be more valuable than unique visitors. This is because unique visitors are often casual shoppers who may or may not be potential customers of your products or services. However, repeat visitors have already been to your website once and return back with a particular motive in mind.

Unlike with unique visitors, you don't have to prove your credibility to your repeat visitors because they already know that part. This makes it extremely important for you to retain them.Here are some tips to strike the right chord with them and make them visit your website again:

Play on the Past Experience

Repeat visitors already know your website. You have established a relationship with them and have an existent bond of familiarity. It becomes easy for you to re-sell and get referrals.

Give New Information

There are certain pages on your website that remain the same like 'About Us,' 'Products & Services,' etc. But visitors wish to see something new on your website when they make a repeat visit. So, make sure you load new and fresh content on other pages of your website. For example put fresh content on pages like the news section, articles resources pages etc.

Educate them about your Business

To gain consumer trust, it is very important to give them full details about yourself and what you do. Educate them about your business and provide them useful information about the same. Keep in touch with them and tell them of any new happenings at your end.

E-Mail Marketing

Never take the risk of fading out of their memories. Keep in regular touch with your customers by sending them e-mails and newsletters containing quality information that might be useful for them and their business. It is very important to maintain the quality of your mailings. No one likes to hear stale rant. Make sure your correspondence has something new and informative that will stimulate their interest.

Make your Website Work

Your website is not a printed brochure that you cannot change once it is distributed to the masses. You have a website on the internet and have the keys with yourself to make any changes there. Keep your website updated and in tandem with the changing times. Any happenings or development in your concerned industry should be exhibited on your website too.

Maintain your Credibility

It is very important to maintain the credibility of your company and business in the internet marketplace. Draft the 'About Us' section of your website such that your customers have a clear understanding of what you stand for as an organization, what have been your past establishments and how you plan to further your business.

Showcase Client Testimonials

Testimonials are your asserts. Nothing works better than a third person publicity of your business. Ask your clients for testimonials and load them up your website so that potential customers get a hint of your quality of services and invest their trust in you

About the Author:

Adeniyi is a Web Application developerĀ  building web apps with PHP/MYSQL, ASP.NET, VB.NET & JSP. I started with Window based application development in 2000 using JAVA SWING later on diverted to Mobile Application development using Blackberry JDE and sometimes NETBEANS MOBILITY , i started web application development in the year 2002 and since then have been focused on the development of various intranet and internet or web based applications
If you feel like knowing more about my work you can visit our official website atĀ  www.Firmconsultingltd.com or enquiry@firmconsultingltd.com
Re: How To Increase Repeat Visits To Your Website? by yawatide(f): 10:24am On Feb 27, 2009
@poster

Please tell Adeniyi that not only is his article very informing but that his website is wonderfully done. In particular, tell Adeniyi that I like the fact that all links on the site either point to "#" or are broken altogether.

I just wish we all started doing sites like that. He has earned and won my business wink
Re: How To Increase Repeat Visits To Your Website? by uthamaputi: 12:18pm On Jul 19, 2012
You can submit forums,Articles ,blogs,Directories etc to get Traffic for your sites at free of cost.You can also get the Professional SEO service from here Thewebpole.com this helps to increase more website traffic and page rank.I got this SEO service for my Real estate site it helps to get Quick Page Rank and Visitors so my site now Popular in search engines.You can also try this service.

1 Like

Re: How To Increase Repeat Visits To Your Website? by bizworldusa34: 11:21am On Jul 20, 2012
To increase repeat visits u must do nice Blog comments ,Forums Posting,Article submission

Thank you

Bizworldusa

(1) (Reply)

How 5-day Old Balewite.com Has Come Under Attack By Nigerian Hackers / Accepting Verve Card Online / Make Money Easily With Cashpiggy Online Get Paid For Clicking Ads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.