Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) (88225 Views)

Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers / Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You / Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of This? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by Barigaboy(m): 7:28am On Aug 24, 2016
Yes I can date her n tell her I don't want that. What she wears doesn't mean who she is. My ex once travelled to visit her cousin who sell chain. She called me when she returned. So one day while she was going out she dressed in such a way that u wud see chain in her waist, ring on her leg n another chain on one of her leg. So I invited her in despite her telling me she was rushing to somewhere. I told her I don't like her new dressing especially d chains n ring. I started removing them n tell her to bring her cloth to bring her cloth down to cover her waist. She just laugh as she was leaving. She never asked me for those things for once. Till date she never wear those stuff

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 24, 2016
Blessograo:

I will not mind you cos I know I'm very beautiful grin

You will mind me because I like u wink No mind me o.........I'm married! cheesy

Na joke I dey o!

#You are beautiful
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by seyi4sure(m): 7:32am On Aug 24, 2016
funlord:
grin

Why not op? Are they not body trinkets 4 women? If beyonce wears it now you will be admiring her "bling", but now since its obviously naija babes you are referring 2 it must be "fetish" abi! My friend get rid of this african _stupidity that has turned yor brain into a 2 bedroom apartment! Jazz my ass!
(african stupidity)is that not an insult to u as an african.......
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by flokii: 7:32am On Aug 24, 2016
I see most pretty girls use them especially waist.. when you ask, they say it's to check weight which is hard to bliv cos of d bad eggs among them
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by merex: 7:44am On Aug 24, 2016
of course yes. #na kpanshing things...
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by Kingsasian(m): 7:55am On Aug 24, 2016
dyn1800:
Lol! Sure you're looking beyond the bead....

not at all

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by Jok3r(m): 7:55am On Aug 24, 2016
Betanwa:
Although its sexy, e dey fear me bad bad

yes i cn date dem
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by Kingsasian(m): 7:56am On Aug 24, 2016
edebemba:
Why?
my mum wore it in her time.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by nosike3(m): 8:00am On Aug 24, 2016
I love the waist bead!! It's a major turn on for me! Can't say about the rest.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by Edetntia(m): 8:01am On Aug 24, 2016
I wish i could, but my lady wouldn't put either of those things on........ Na Church babe.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by mastasam(m): 8:06am On Aug 24, 2016
why not love is different from all these
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by izzieE(f): 8:07am On Aug 24, 2016
gunners160:
It is wrong morally,it is wrong traditionally,it is wrong spiritually.The way 1 dress is the way 1 will be address. PLEASE,how many modas will want their child to marry a lady that puts on this items?u and I knw the stern look they will even give the lady na..Anybody that claim those "marine spirit items" r fashion should tell his gf,wife or fiancee to wear it to their family house or visit his mum and c what will happen next.Must Africans b a slave 2 d white man's way of lyf?they should also copy 4rm us na
pls do every one a favour and gerrara hia mehnn undecided
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by jojosweet(f): 8:20am On Aug 24, 2016
funlord:
grin

Why not op? Are they not body trinkets 4 women? If beyonce wears it now you will be admiring her "bling", but now since its obviously naija babes you are referring 2 it must be "fetish" abi! My friend get rid of this african _stupidity that has turned yor brain into a 2 bedroom apartment! Jazz my ass!
I couldn't stop lafin
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by Avanzam(m): 8:21am On Aug 24, 2016
Is allow but that ring the fear me oo
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by Emmayur(m): 8:23am On Aug 24, 2016
I love number 1 though some people use it for the wrong reasons.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 24, 2016
The Second two are signs for Lesbians willing to grind.,E Plenty for PH,Kaduna and Sokoto. grin
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by canDy4eva(f): 8:28am On Aug 24, 2016
Runs ni trek ko... undecided

No b only undecided

I wear it n my boo got it 4 me!

Doz it rili mata whr it is placed or worn?
vimi:

That's b4 na, now people say iits for runs girls and all
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by jojosweet(f): 8:30am On Aug 24, 2016
vimi:

Beware of ashi n lesbian tho
you are just stereotyping undecided
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by canDy4eva(f): 8:31am On Aug 24, 2016
Yh I stay in PH n put on anklet but am nt a lesbian... How abt dat??
Laburus:
The Second two are signs for Lesbians willing to grind.,E Plenty for PH,Kaduna and Sokoto. grin
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by canDy4eva(f): 8:35am On Aug 24, 2016
Oooooo na!

Y did u tell him with one side of ur mouth na??

Tell him loud n clear to get d bleep off frm dis thread cos he knws little or nothin abt wot his talkin abt grin
izzieE:
pls do every one a favour and gerrara hia mehnn undecided
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by vicben27(m): 8:36am On Aug 24, 2016
Love waist beeds but in oda part of d excludin d neck n d hand, is a turn of for me
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by ritzybaby(f): 8:36am On Aug 24, 2016
jul 2015 topic
hitting front page Aug 2016

smh

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by prettyslimme(f): 8:37am On Aug 24, 2016
I love and rock both.nothing fetish abt it.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by jojosweet(f): 8:38am On Aug 24, 2016
gunners160:
Hmm,u kall those nonsense tricket?.Please,how kan a lady with a complete sense put chains on r leg like a prisoner?put on a ring on r leg like some1 in bondage?u kall it African stupidity 4geting ur root and trying to copy the life style of whites who have no values,whites who sees nuthing bad in practising same sex marriage,whites who have no shame.U SHOULD HAVE GONE AHEAD BEING A GAY NA SINCE IT'S AFRICAN STUPIDITY. Must we practise every stupid act?only a stupid lady will wear those nonsense all in d name of fashion. ..
what are you saying biko?!, this was african Gold back in the days our jewelry what an African maiden used to accessories before came Gold pearl and what not from the white u supposedly disdan. Some fulani milkmaids still adorn this jiggles. So get ur mind out of the gutter and be reasonable please.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by canDy4eva(f): 8:41am On Aug 24, 2016
Tnk u my broda!

Itz a personal thin...
Barigaboy:
Yes I can date her n tell her I don't want that. What she wears doesn't mean who she is. My ex once travelled to visit her cousin who sell chain. She called me when she returned. So one day while she was going out she dressed in such a way that u wud see chain in her waist, ring on her leg n another chain on one of her leg. So I invited her in despite her telling me she was rushing to somewhere. I told her I don't like her new dressing especially d chains n ring. I started removing them n tell her to bring her cloth to bring her cloth down to cover her waist. She just laugh as she was leaving. She never asked me for those things for once. Till date she never wear those stuff
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by Evangchrist1: 8:42am On Aug 24, 2016
Is act of prostitution (end time)
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by oyesam2004(m): 8:42am On Aug 24, 2016
...... NO. 1 NA MY FAVORITE.....
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by dyn1800: 8:46am On Aug 24, 2016
aii no problems bro!

Kingsasian:
not at all
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by bluecircle470: 9:07am On Aug 24, 2016
I love waist bead so i will allow my wife to put it on.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by Heartmender101(m): 9:09am On Aug 24, 2016
I can go with the number 1 but any other one after that u must tel me satisfactory reasons why 𑡹ou're wearing them
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by zizadon: 9:15am On Aug 24, 2016
Haba I will never do that
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by Kexorcist(m): 9:16am On Aug 24, 2016
I'm not sure if date is the right word...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys / Nigerian Bride Refuses To Kiss The Groom On Their Wedding For This Reason (Video / Lady Poisons Herself & Her Ex-Boyfriend To Death A Week To His Wedding In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.