Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

She Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? (pixs) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? (pixs) (12857 Views)

Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out / If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date / When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? (pixs) by Qualer: 10:47am On Jun 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy ok ayaf hear u btw i have never post d pics of my ukwu on nl,i dont knw wherr u get d pics from cheesy

yours is already taken, I'm in search of of the un-taken species cool
Re: She Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? (pixs) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 25, 2015
sunshine1974:
I just saw this online now, this lady bragging say she's the sexiest and curviest in naija. Is it true?
Her breast is too big and I pity a man who will marry her. The milk is too much.

Look at her skin? She's bleaching? Damn damn damn! And may God save us from this kind of woman.
Re: She Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? (pixs) by sunshine1974(m): 2:23pm On Jun 25, 2015
grin grin grin
DeeTus:
Her breast is too big and I pity a man who will marry her. The milk is too much.

Look at her skin? She's bleaching? Damn damn damn! And may God save us from this kind of woman.
Re: She Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? (pixs) by sunshine1974(m): 2:25pm On Jun 25, 2015
Good lecture
SisterCaro:
a baby develops in her lower abdomen area not her stomach

1 Like

Re: She Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? (pixs) by sunshine1974(m): 2:27pm On Jun 25, 2015
Don't get u
Chiam55:
She is. Face&body shocked

Re: She Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? (pixs) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 25, 2015
sunshine1974:
Don't get u

And that's my problem how undecided
Re: She Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? (pixs) by sunshine1974(m): 6:54am On Jun 28, 2015
But d babe try sha
Re: She Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? (pixs) by sunshine1974(m): 10:50pm On Jul 03, 2015
grin see waist

Re: She Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? (pixs) by walebizz(m): 7:47am On Jan 27, 2017
as in ehn, she make sense gan ni
Re: She Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? (pixs) by weexy68(m): 7:52am On Jan 27, 2017
AirstarKane:
No beef o but all dis big big thing makes me wonder how dem dey sleep sef the movement won't be free like the slim body wey you fit occupy anywhere for bed, turn like jakie chan etc just saying o grin but good that's what's reigning grin
lol you nor like am
Re: She Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? (pixs) by haryordeji015(m): 1:56pm On Feb 21, 2017
mehn dis one na die ooo....i wonder how those boobs will be without bra...hate when a lady boobs sag
Re: She Calls Herself The Sexiest And Curviest, Is It True? (pixs) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
Where is her tummy?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What A Girl Wrote On Facebook About Having Sex (photo) / Should I Attend My Ex-boyfriend's Wedding? / How Often Do You Masturbate? Please Be Honest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.