Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,457 members, 7,808,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. (21930 Views)

Are There Still Men Who Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? / A Young Boy Fighting An Old Man Gets Instant Karma Which Landed Him On The Floor / Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by KanwuliaJara: 12:15am On Jul 21, 2015
spiralwedge:

chai... u too sha. u suppose dey send dat one to my whatsapp not here o.
love ur bluntness. <3

I tot it wuz best to show da world. I dun like secrets! cool
Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by jnrbayano(m): 12:15am On Jul 21, 2015
bukatyne:
Abraham lied that Sarah was his sister to Abimelech and God threatened to make everyone in Abimelech's home barren instead of punishing Abraham.

Sarah is Abraham's sister as well as his wife. I don't see any lie there.

Well, that besides the point you just made.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by cococandy(f): 12:22am On Jul 21, 2015
Efeswerve:

oh really cheesy
im not surprised sluuuuut!
of course. Your garri filled brain is burned out.

You don't have anything but pucci, hoe and gibberish to type. Well that's your basic knowledge based on how you were born and raised. Probably the first word you learned.

Buzz me when you've spent another sleepless night thinking of what next to say.

100 of you will quench in this forum first before I even feel fazed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 21, 2015
I don't believe in karma. I believe in sowing and reaping; if you take an action it's gong to, as a matter of course of nature, bear fruits, good or bad. Well-intended actions could very well produce problematic results and vice versa; it's all a matter of wisdom and luck, really. A corollary to this belief is that actions have consequences. I don't believe in the universe keeping score and waiting for an opportune moment to pay back people for good or evil.

5minsmadness:

Warn your friend.
I have been polite enough.

Live peaceably with all men grin. You can always ignore, you know? You've made your point. wink

4 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by spiralwedge(m): 7:33am On Jul 21, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

u no serious o. abeg don't show anyone again o, there's enough on the net already.
add me on whatsapp 070mmmm
Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by KanwuliaJara: 7:44am On Jul 21, 2015
spiralwedge:

u no serious o. abeg don't show anyone again o, there's enough on the net already.
add me on whatsapp 07060544054

Some pipo think say dis "private-mata" na "temple of Godioh"! I wanted to prove that there ain't absolutely special about it! cool

Add you for Whatsapp ke? shocked

Mba ooooooooo!!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by spiralwedge(m): 8:42am On Jul 21, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Some pipo think say dis "private-mata" na "temple of Godioh"! I wanted to prove thmeat there ain't absolutely special about it! cool

Add you for Whatsapp ke? shocked

Mba ooooooooo!!!!! grin

with all ur mouth, na to add come dey make u shiver like chicken. :-)
add me jor. no be for that matter I dey ask make u add me oo
Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by KanwuliaJara: 8:55am On Jul 21, 2015
spiralwedge:

with all ur mouth, na to add come dey make u shiver like chicken. :-) o
add me jor. no be for that matter I dey ask make u add me oo

Shiver ke?
I say NO! cool
Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by spiralwedge(m): 8:58am On Jul 21, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Shiver ke?
I say NO! cool

No and shivering na d same jor.
enjoy ur day
Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by Iaz93: 9:38am On Jul 21, 2015
Joavid, see wetin dem turn your thread into.. grin undecided
Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 21, 2015
Iaz93:
Joavid, see wetin dem turn your thread into.. grin undecided

I no even know say people still tanda for this thread o.

Thanks for the mention. Leme read through.
Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by Chidoks(f): 10:50am On Jul 21, 2015
i believe karma exists not the way we ordinarily want it but the way the maker of the universe fashions it.
you see, every evil you do is a boemerang.not just the evils but the goods.when you do good to all with a good heart, good come your way.yes bad things do happen to good people but it may have been worse.maybe their good deeds mitigated against the force of evil coming their way and all we see is a mere scratch compared to what would have happened afterall we do not have a third eye.the same applies to bad deeds.
however i think what matters most is the intention.every deed be it good or bad has 2 sides.the intention and the actual act.if you step on my toes with your highheeled shoe unknowingly and apologise, i may not forgive you but God will forgive you but when you do same just to inflict pain on me because i may be smarter( or whatever) then you may never go free.your punishment may delay but the may it delays the more grevious it will be...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by Kennedyiheme: 11:26am On Jul 21, 2015
bukatyne:
Well money can really not buy happiness... Not to say rich people can't be happy: a number actually are. Money on its own cannot buy/bring happiness.

Karma ...

I see a lot of 'if you sleep with married men, your husband will cheat on you' thingy as a perfect example of 'karma'...

I don't believe it though; sounds wack undecided what is now the Karma for the cheating husband?

I believe we reap what we sow ... There is also the place of repentance and forgiveness

Jacob deceived Issac and Laban cheated him (Though we never heard of any evil that happened to Laban) and Jacob later became much more greater than Laban.

Leah deceived Jacob(connived with her daddy) and had it all (kids on time and buried at the family burial ground and died at an old age) while Rachael seemed to lose out ( though her son Joseph was the greatest of Jacob's kids)

David killed Uriah (Bathsheba's husband) and the love child died though his second son with her became the wisest king of all time (his end is debatable)

Abraham lied that Sarah was his sister to Abimelech and God threatened to make everyone in Abimelech's home barren instead of punishing Abraham.

Rebekah planned with Jacob to deceive Issac yet we did not read anything bad happening to her

I believe reaping or karma if you will is selective and there is the place of destiny, grace and choice
abraham did not lie, sarah is truely his sister

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by Chidoks(f): 11:41am On Jul 21, 2015
bukatyne:
Well money can really not buy happiness... Not to say rich people can't be happy: a number actually are. Money on its own cannot buy/bring happiness.

Karma ...

I see a lot of 'if you sleep with married men, your husband will cheat on you' thingy as a perfect example of 'karma'...

I don't believe it though; sounds wack undecided what is now the Karma for the cheating husband?

I believe we reap what we sow ... There is also the place of repentance and forgiveness

Jacob deceived Issac and Laban cheated him (Though we never heard of any evil that happened to Laban) and Jacob later became much more greater than Laban.

Leah deceived Jacob(connived with her daddy) and had it all (kids on time and buried at the family burial ground and died at an old age) while Rachael seemed to lose out ( though her son Joseph was the greatest of Jacob's kids)

David killed Uriah (Bathsheba's husband) and the love child died though his second son with her became the wisest king of all time (his end is debatable)

Rebekah planned with Jacob to deceive Issac yet we did not read anything bad happening to her

I believe reaping or karma if you will is selective and there is the place of destiny, grace and choice

yea realities like repentance, grace, destinies are serious mitigating forces on repercusions.but you must know that some wrong deeds are capable of destroying or crippling destinies( for those that have extremely good ones) if a young man sleeps with a married woman, it harms him though it may not manifest immediately.if he continues with the act he turns useless( i have seen this)
sleeping with a married man hmnnn...well if you break someones home and marries him or someonelse do you think such a woman will find peace until God forgives her?my husbands step mum kept on fighting other wonen till the man died talk of karma...
regardless of mercy, grace, forgivenesd and destiny; having an uncorrupted destiny makes life sweeter
note:
though things worked for jacoab as surplanter he had no rest/ peace till he became isreal.he was always on flight!
david killed.despite the grace, cries, mourning and sack cloth thing; the chilf still died.remember God refused his to build a house for Him...

4 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by crackhaus: 12:40pm On Jul 22, 2015
Lol... gringrin

Can't have enough of NL grin
Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by LordReed(m): 11:12pm On Oct 24, 2015
5minsmadness:

Efeswerve kindly tell them i am not you.
I dont look for trouble i swear.
But if anyone fvcks with me I willfvck them up bad.

LoL! On top Nairaland na hin you wan turn Rambo? LoL guy take a chill pill man, e never and e no go ever reach like that.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by Pavarottii(m): 1:00pm On Feb 07, 2016
KanwuliaJara:

Nice pic u got there.
Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by martineinstein(m): 7:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
Yeah
Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by mhiztaMula: 7:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
Ofcuz ya
Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by DeathStroke007(m): 7:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
all I will say is payback is a hit
Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by flakkybaby: 7:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
I don hear
Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
KanwuliaJara:

Banned for posting pisshures of my toto on NL! grin
Send it to my Whatsapp too.
Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by bettercreature(m): 7:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
dinachi:
If karma really exists how many of us would still be alive or have peace? No karma does not exist!
Don't mind them!
Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
Nothing like karma...If person do you wrong and you felt revengeful...do that if you wanna wait for karma sorry cus that's an illusion..The best revenge is massive success though
Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by captainmuyi(m): 7:27pm On Feb 07, 2016
Yea sure what you do to others will be you reward on earth not minding your relationship with God
Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 07, 2016
No. I don't believe. Too many evil people who didn't get their share of it in the world and saying it affected their children or immediate family afterwards doesn't cut it because it still did not affect the evil-doers directly.
Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by freecocoa(f): 7:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
Chai! NL sha no sweet again, where's 5minsmadness?grin

Karma's bull btw.
Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by Edipee(m): 7:34pm On Feb 07, 2016
Goodheart02, I'd love to read your on this issue.
Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 07, 2016
cococandy:

You're not dead yet.

Hehehe.

I'll keep posting until it chokes you.
Keep on coming at me. Goat.

Only the son of prostitute raised around prostitutes and who can't keep a relationship except paying 500naira prostitutes sees every lady he comes across as one.

How many ladies have you called the same name in the last few days of your new madness? Figures.
That's all you were born into.

I'm sure one customer was plunging into your mother as she was pushing you out.

Maybe that why you have some brain damage where he hit your head.

If you were half as smart as I am, your will would be so much better now. Do your kids a favor and marry up on the scale smartness (if there's a smart lady dump enough to take you)
That way, you won't raise cursed m0r0ns like yourself.
Never you allow people to get to you till the extent u loose it like this. I think you need to ignore him because most of them here are so underage that you will weep if you find out that you very been exchanging banter with a kid.

Biko hapu ya
Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by Psylas(m): 7:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
No, I don't.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Things People Who Lived In Face To Face Houses Can Relate To / Why Do Nigerians See Relocating Back To The Village As Failure / Nigerian Parents And The "You Are Not Sleeping Here Tonight" Syndrome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.