Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,974 members, 7,803,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today (81289 Views)

3 Badoo Members Burnt To Death In Ikorodu Today (Graphic Pics, Video) / Armed Robbers Attack Banks In Iwo, Osun State (Photos) / Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by Speakdatruth: 3:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
Sijo01:
Iron lady
for leading a robbery gang? smh

1 Like

Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by Christmasdon(m): 3:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
Horlawoomey:
Such operation will be once in a year. They are obviously well prepared, thank God no life was lost.
.what are u saying? U mean those robbers should not be killed.?
Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by uzo4real(m): 3:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
What a man can do, a woman can do........
Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by favourson(m): 3:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
The stupid police sha werr patrolin to cee if d robbers wld return?.....like does dat make sense??.........owa chicken naija police gaN......nd dia station waz just opposite......smH!
Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by flames007(m): 3:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
hefty4real:
This reminds me of 'Things Fall Apart'
.....the center cannot hold.mere joblessness has fall upon the youths*sobs*
Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by Masculity(m): 3:46pm On Jun 24, 2015
Elmasu:
People dat re criticizing d police shuld kukuma join and face a real bullet encount wit robbers next time. Hw much do u think is their salary? If they die una go take care of their family? Always put urself in their position first b4 saying silly tins. Para dey everywhere ,nobody wan use hin life gamble wit d kinda peanut they earn too.

na by force can't dey quit. Let dem go and join something else guy dis is not an excuse.
Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by lanruma001: 3:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
This country self. We were almost robbed on Lagos- Ibadan express way , we saw a policeman walking about a mile from the scene like " wetin be my own" i tire.
Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by 400billionman: 3:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
And Buhari ordered military check points to be dismantled nationwide..

And there was a police station opposite the banks and no police response for 2 hours robbery.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by Orikinla(m): 3:48pm On Jun 24, 2015
Sometimes, I look at Nigerians and I wonder if they are really in the 21st century or still in the 19th century? With GSM and all the availability of IT, armed robbers could rob a bank opposite a police station and escape? And another group of armed robbers trailed a pastor from a bank and chased him to a spot where they shot him, robbed him and then escaped ? Boko Haram is still on rampage attacking and killing innocent Nigerians and the aboki President is still doing exhibition of his new office after spending time with his cattle last weekend and his ruling party is busy fighting over leadership of the National Assembly and sharing formula of political appointments? What is this nonsense? Praying for Nigeria is not enough. Nigerians should weep for Nigeria. I am too advanced to tolerate this nonsense without asking the new government to be accountable and responsible or drop the political mantra of "Change" before I call the political gimmick a bloody political scam.

4 Likes

Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by abokiigbo: 3:48pm On Jun 24, 2015
stupidity seems to flow freely in Nigeria! the report says "over 20 police vans were on patrol to see if the robbers will return" Seriously was that on a lighter note or what? Return to do what exactly? Pick the pencil they forgot or the handkerchief or what exactly? Comic country

1 Like

Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by asha01: 3:48pm On Jun 24, 2015
vimi:
What a man can do a woman can do better

u are very corrrrrrrect bro
dats y wen a woo mans on top, shi rides like crazy. lol
Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by afuye(m): 3:48pm On Jun 24, 2015
u comment is grossly ridiculous ! If they can't protect life and property they should leave the police and let people who are ready to work join the force
Elmasu:
People dat re criticizing d police shuld kukuma join and face a real bullet encount wit robbers next time. Hw much do u think is their salary? If they die una go take care of their family? Always put urself in their position first b4 saying silly tins. Para dey everywhere ,nobody wan use hin life gamble wit d kinda peanut they earn too.

2 Likes

Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by Folksyharry(m): 3:49pm On Jun 24, 2015
the robbers robbed a bank that is opposite a police station? they were so confident our police can't do jack.

3 Likes

Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by Valstresser: 3:49pm On Jun 24, 2015
Leave internal security for Nigeria Police force

1 Like

Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by Horlawoomey(m): 3:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
Christmasdon:
.what are u saying? U mean those robbers should not be killed.?

I mean thank God no civilian was killed.
Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by onatisi(m): 3:51pm On Jun 24, 2015
Swagt101:
Don’t ask me how they escaped, why didn’t you come here when the robbery was going on?”
i swear , nigeria police and press can ask stupid and annoying questions at times. U are asking someone whose car was burnt how robbers got away? If na me ,na slap I go tear dat journalist grin

3 Likes

Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by Hollu74: 3:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
I just cant imagine all these evil going on around the world
our cops in this country are not well equipped enough to face them , no body won die
Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by Folksyharry(m): 3:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
abokiigbo:
stupidity seems to flow freely in Nigeria! the report says "over 20 police vans were on patrol to see if the robbers will return" Seriously was that on a lighter note or what? Return to do what exactly? Pick the pencil they forgot or the handkerchief or what exactly? Comic country

they won't seize to amaze me with these statements.
I can already imagine a scenario where they will all take their heels as soon as they hear the robbers are coming back.

1 Like

Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by francizy(m): 3:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
RockMaxi:

Campaign after election, return to do what??
grin grin grin

They must have forgotten their ear piece na.. grin

3 Likes

Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by freeage7(m): 3:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
Boys no dey happy oh.

Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by DandyWalker(m): 3:53pm On Jun 24, 2015
RockMaxi:

Campaign after election, return to do what??
grin grin grin
I feel the reporter was only being mischievous. Did the police tell him that?

2 Likes

Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by free2ryhme: 3:53pm On Jun 24, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Are the robbers spirit?

Atleast they are not ordinary
Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by francizy(m): 3:55pm On Jun 24, 2015
400billionman:
And Buhari ordered military check points to be dislodged nationwide..

And there was a police station opposite the banks and no police response for 2 hours robbery.

Just like Fash-ÅNÃL blamed the other robbery on GEJ... grin

If say GEJ still dey seat now, some mugus for blame am again.. grin

Chai... 9ja ti baje oh!

2 Likes

Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by idupaul: 3:55pm On Jun 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Female armed robber is 20 times dangerous than their counterpart, dem dhe wicked buh dey re rare

You sound like someone who did a thesis on robbery.

2 Likes

Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by iswallker(m): 3:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

U no dhe watch nollywood movies at all
?

u don colo... grin
u got me cracking... grin grin

edited

like you dated one before... grin grin
Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by hustla(m): 3:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
ShakurM:
young man, I don't know about you and I have no interest 2 know what your religious beliefs are if u won't try to take interest in mine. undecided

grin grin

You are pained bro
Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by Triple961: 3:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
temitemi1:
Everyday for the thief but one day for...
the real thieves..
Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by Themandator: 3:57pm On Jun 24, 2015
Patrolling to know whether the robbers would return deserves a good laugh and ain't denying myself that... To prevent the robbers from returning after 2 hours of successful operation

3 Likes

Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 24, 2015
The charm they used was tortoise. Still don't understand how it comes in line with hardcore robbery.

Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by ogene007: 3:57pm On Jun 24, 2015
I guess it is clear to everyone that the decision to pull down all military checkpoints across the entire country is one of the most silly decisions to come from PMB so far.
Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 24, 2015
i still don't know why these juju do not work in the western world...the bullets that would have hit that woman by a swat team would have sent her to her ancestors...and our mumu police people dey dey watch the action film instead of them to put up a resistance or chase the armed robbers to the end using helicopters and speed boats,.....Nigeria oo..the most useless country known... sad embarassed

4 Likes

Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by onatisi(m): 3:59pm On Jun 24, 2015
angry but those robbers are damm stingy ,they didn't even leave anything for dem boys wey lay ground grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Girl Slaps, Hits A Guy In Class, But What Happened Next Shocked Her / Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide / Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.