Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,740 members, 7,802,255 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Caption These Photos Of Okorocha And Mimiko In A Show Of Friendship - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption These Photos Of Okorocha And Mimiko In A Show Of Friendship (22840 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Akeredolu And Mimiko / Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com / Fayose And Mimiko In Kogi Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption These Photos Of Okorocha And Mimiko In A Show Of Friendship by dainformant(m): 2:36pm On Jun 24, 2015
What political rift. These are the real politicians. Governor Rochas Owelle Okorocha of Imo state pictured with his counterpart -Governor Olusegun Mimiko of Ondo state in a lighter mood. What makes their meet so unique is due to the fact that both notable politicians left party rift aside (APC and PDP saga)-as they embraced each other in a show of friendship.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/06/caption-these-photos-of-governor-rochas.html

4 Likes

Re: Caption These Photos Of Okorocha And Mimiko In A Show Of Friendship by Tamzblaze(m): 2:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
Maturity,regardless of their parties...FTC tinz

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption These Photos Of Okorocha And Mimiko In A Show Of Friendship by kossyablaze(m): 2:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
Hide and seek

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption These Photos Of Okorocha And Mimiko In A Show Of Friendship by Dannyset(m): 2:57pm On Jun 24, 2015
Vouch for them at your own risk. They are always one.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption These Photos Of Okorocha And Mimiko In A Show Of Friendship by kromoto: 2:59pm On Jun 24, 2015
They may be talking about babes! cool

Mimiko- that babe nearly kill me yesterday!

Okorocha- she do you too? Bad guy!

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption These Photos Of Okorocha And Mimiko In A Show Of Friendship by seunmsg(m): 3:03pm On Jun 24, 2015
Good show of comradeship. The Tanoids on NL should learn from their camaraderie and stop hating on Buhari and the APC government.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption These Photos Of Okorocha And Mimiko In A Show Of Friendship by stepo707: 3:04pm On Jun 24, 2015
rochas:you..you dey mess up oh
mimiko: no be so...smiles
Re: Caption These Photos Of Okorocha And Mimiko In A Show Of Friendship by hazyfm: 3:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Caption These Photos Of Okorocha And Mimiko In A Show Of Friendship by stevecantrell: 3:40pm On Jun 24, 2015
Rochas: in 2019 you can be my running mate
Mimik : Haba! Rochas let's do it the other way round.

12 Likes

Re: Caption These Photos Of Okorocha And Mimiko In A Show Of Friendship by obailala(m): 4:02pm On Jun 24, 2015
kromoto:

That's very likely... What else do 'big men' talk about that makes them so excited?

2 Likes

Re: Caption These Photos Of Okorocha And Mimiko In A Show Of Friendship by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
That first pic is seriously Gay... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Caption These Photos Of Okorocha And Mimiko In A Show Of Friendship by tpiadotcom: 4:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
kromoto:

Una dey find wife for mimiko?
Re: Caption These Photos Of Okorocha And Mimiko In A Show Of Friendship by tpiadotcom: 4:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
stevecantrell:
Rochas: in 2019 you can be my running mate

Mimik : Haba! Rochas let's do it the other way round.

No single mention of God dey una calculations. . . O ga.
Re: Caption These Photos Of Okorocha And Mimiko In A Show Of Friendship by deskossy(m): 4:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
What's with rochas and neck warmer?abi cold dey abj ne?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption These Photos Of Okorocha And Mimiko In A Show Of Friendship by wildchild1: 5:03pm On Jun 24, 2015
Mimiko: i don chop that girl wey Saraki chop wey be say say, the next day, he become Senate President

Rochas: Badooooo,mesef wan chop that girl oo,i go like be VP for 2019

In other news,30pairs of TOMS available for sale
https://www.nairaland.com/2392439/100-pairs-toms-unisex-shoes
Re: Caption These Photos Of Okorocha And Mimiko In A Show Of Friendship by Feranmicharles(m): 5:03pm On Jun 24, 2015
Rochas: I heard that GEJ gave you 2BN during electiongrin

Mimiko: no mind dat mumugrin

8 Likes

Re: Caption These Photos Of Okorocha And Mimiko In A Show Of Friendship by UnknownT: 5:04pm On Jun 24, 2015
deskossy:
What's with rochas and neck warmer?abi cold dey abj ne?
Its like a "Cult" thing. You need to see his supporters. "Tying" the neck warmer too. Not forgetting his deputy Madumere

1 Like

Re: Caption These Photos Of Okorocha And Mimiko In A Show Of Friendship by boman2014: 5:04pm On Jun 24, 2015
politic is politricks
Re: Caption These Photos Of Okorocha And Mimiko In A Show Of Friendship by falseman(m): 5:05pm On Jun 24, 2015
lygn19:
That first pic is seriously Gay... undecided

You've got a gay thinking

4 Likes

Re: Caption These Photos Of Okorocha And Mimiko In A Show Of Friendship by kay29000(m): 5:06pm On Jun 24, 2015
Hmm! I wonder what they were discussing. Anyway, for the men out there,if you have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC
Re: Caption These Photos Of Okorocha And Mimiko In A Show Of Friendship by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 24, 2015
Know thyself black man and woman

Take control of your life today and stop leaving everything at the mercy of a sky daddy whose on a mission to cripple your spiritual life and your freewill

Here is my story

www.nairaland.com/2338294/must-read-why-how-became

As for that Okorocha ur punishment for all ur evils will be here on earth, then after in saturn. Birds of the same feather
Re: Caption These Photos Of Okorocha And Mimiko In A Show Of Friendship by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 24, 2015
Okorocha. only sensible ibo man.
Re: Caption These Photos Of Okorocha And Mimiko In A Show Of Friendship by vegetables(m): 5:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
brb
Re: Caption These Photos Of Okorocha And Mimiko In A Show Of Friendship by moyinoluwabun(m): 5:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
Our looters are friends, only their followers are arch enemies.

1 Like

Re: Caption These Photos Of Okorocha And Mimiko In A Show Of Friendship by ileogbenfidel(m): 5:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
It's only those that don't know anything about naija politics that allow theirselves to be used by this politicians. They are never enemies as they make us believe on screen they are only fighting for their selfish interest. I trust non of them...
Re: Caption These Photos Of Okorocha And Mimiko In A Show Of Friendship by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
okorocha ; this people think say we poliTHIEVEcians they fight ourselves 4 dem ni.whereas na our pocket we dey fight 4.

Mimiko : u dey mind dem,leav dem make dem dey fight make we dey loot dey go.. But u knw say u dey owe me one fine ibo gal.

Okorocha ; hahaha no wori,na 3 i go giv u

Mimiko : Hahahah

1 Like

Re: Caption These Photos Of Okorocha And Mimiko In A Show Of Friendship by IBBG(m): 5:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
obailala:

That's very likely... What else do 'big men' talk about that makes them so excited?
hahahahahahaha.
Re: Caption These Photos Of Okorocha And Mimiko In A Show Of Friendship by oromankirisi(f): 5:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
..wish Nigerian politics was this friendly and rancour free

1 Like

Re: Caption These Photos Of Okorocha And Mimiko In A Show Of Friendship by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ok Na

1 Like

Re: Caption These Photos Of Okorocha And Mimiko In A Show Of Friendship by chynergy1(m): 5:16pm On Jun 24, 2015
we are the victims , they are not.
up there, they are together. do not be fooled by the
party names. nigerian politicians have the same ideology.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abayomi Shogunle Scolds Man For Calling His Name. See Reactions / ‘they're Planning To Grab Our Oil Wells’ - Gov. Wike Cries Out / Uche Nwosu: Controversy Trails Alleged Kidnap Of Okorocha’s Son-In-Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.