Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

How To Move Money From Paypal Or Alertpay, Etc Directly Into A Nigerian Bank Acc - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Move Money From Paypal Or Alertpay, Etc Directly Into A Nigerian Bank Acc (8221 Views)

Paypal Or Pay-drain / Do You Need A Paypal Or Credit Card To Shop Online / I Need Paypal Or Credit Card For Domain Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Move Money From Paypal Or Alertpay, Etc Directly Into A Nigerian Bank Acc by yoshimitsu(m): 10:53am On Feb 27, 2009
To do this you need a third party site that allows deposits with paypal or alertpay or anyother and allows withdrawals with wire transfer. With the wire transfer you can receive funds in a domiciliary account in Nigeria. Underneath is one approach to use:

1. For example you can open a forex account from http://www.masterforex.org/?id=1245.

2. Then you deposit into the forex account with your paypal, alertpay, or others.

3. Finally once you log on to the traders office, under the withdraw options, you can request a wire transfer.

4. Enter your bank wire transfer details.

5. Done, within 2 - 3 business days.

Anyone else with tricks on how to deposit money directly into a nigerian bank account from paypal, alertpay, egold, and others, please post it here.

www.utotomiabalu.110mb.com

1 Like

Re: How To Move Money From Paypal Or Alertpay, Etc Directly Into A Nigerian Bank Acc by eternity4: 5:27pm On Mar 23, 2012
Hi,please i like to know sure you are about this money transfer.Does this method really work well,have you been using it before? I need to be sure so i don't loose money again,i have lost money just recently.Thanks
Re: How To Move Money From Paypal Or Alertpay, Etc Directly Into A Nigerian Bank Acc by tony1980: 10:33pm On Mar 23, 2012
HOW TO WITHDRAW YOUR PAYPAL FUND IN NIGERIA
1. Use paypal exchangers here in Nigeria.
2. There is a service called payoneer, you can open an account with them, they accept Nigerians and they will send to you a prepaid master card which can be used to withdraw money from ATM machines. You can fund the card via paypal and withdraw it in naira here in Nigeria.
3. You can also send your paypal check to the virtual U.S address and have the fund transferred into your Graphcard account.

HOW TO WITHDRAW FUNDS IN PAYPAL BY CHECK
1. Click on the “withdraw” tab in your paypal account.
2. Use the “request a check from paypal” link.
3. Enter the amount you wish to withdraw allowing for a small processing fee to be taken from your paypal balance.
4. Confirm that your address is correct and hit the “continue” button.
5. Wait 1 to 2 weeks to receive your check in the mail.

HOW DO YOU WITHDRAW FUNDS FROM YOUR GRAPHCARD ACCOUNT?
You can withdraw funds from your Graphcard account through western union money transfer by transferring the funds on your Graphcard account to yourself here in Nigeria through western union money transfer. Alternatively you can open an account with Guaranty trust bank and then transfer funds from your Graphcard account directly into your Guaranty trust bank account here in Nigeria, it is as simple as that.
Re: How To Move Money From Paypal Or Alertpay, Etc Directly Into A Nigerian Bank Acc by olatpic(m): 12:55am On Sep 07, 2013
Hello NairaLanders, you can now order your PayPal account funding @ www.SwiftExchangeNg.com. We offer same day account funding and can fund you with any amount, any time, any day. We also offer paypal Pay4Me service - we can buy anything (both digital and physical goods) for you using our paypal account. Visit us today for professional service: www.SwiftExchangeNg.com
Re: How To Move Money From Paypal Or Alertpay, Etc Directly Into A Nigerian Bank Acc by edoziechris: 12:00pm On Jun 30, 2019
Well, Do you know that you can also withdraw your PayPal funds to your Naira bank account @ 360 or 355 exchange rate, with this method you don't even need to sell your PayPal funds to Online exchangers or individuals, furthermore you can also link your credit card to the PayPal account and withdraw your PayPal funds to the credit card, this new method is a topnotch, that's what am making use of for the past 4 months, the awesome thing about this method is that I don't even need a VPN or foreign numbers to operate this PayPal account, my regular Nigeria IP, Nigeria phone number is good to go, This method is new, many are yet to discover this method, click here to view full details on how to set it up and thank me later �

(1) (Reply)

Hp Compaq Nc6120 For Sale / Price For Home / Commercial Solar Power System / Most Affordable Highspeed Internet Service In Nigeria (Unlimited plan now N1,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.