Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Need Some Advice (from Someone In Pains) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Some Advice (from Someone In Pains) (5265 Views)

Daily Pains Of A Single, Rich Guy / The Pains Of A Busty Lady. / IN PAINS! My Gf Kicked Me In The Balls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need Some Advice (from Someone In Pains) by yorubaboiy: 5:51pm On Jun 24, 2015
adeh39:

Lolcheesy

You dey vex ni? grin
yes now.......and d funniest is dat she wants to come back......she don c me as one mumu potential kinetic boyfrnd material (for money sha)
Re: Need Some Advice (from Someone In Pains) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 24, 2015
wristwatch:

U have said it all e-wifey. Ladies love varieties. How u dey? kiss
Lol...I'm fine deariewink
Re: Need Some Advice (from Someone In Pains) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 24, 2015
adeh39:

Correctwink

He sounds really boring, I would have done the same too......... I can't deal with those kind of guysundecided

What kinda guys?
Nice guys shey who want to love U and treat U right
That why I dont subscribe to the notion of being nice
If the OP had fvcked her the n treated her like crap
she will be the one writing this thread asking where she went wrong

OP you are in order my guy here, Mat: 7: 6

1 Like

Re: Need Some Advice (from Someone In Pains) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 24, 2015
yorubaboiy:
yes now.......and d funniest is dat she wants to come back......she don c me as one mumu potential kinetic boyfrnd material (for money sha)

Heeeeehehegrin

Sorry ooocheesy

Can I take her placewink as you sabi spend money wellawink
Re: Need Some Advice (from Someone In Pains) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
boynigeria:

likewise some dudes dont give a shittt abt some baes.
boss i dont waste my time on baes who showed me d "i dont feel u" sign from d onset
the world is damn too big for me to stickup on one babe who doesnt want my lil yansh when beta ones are still gonna love me
but i hate it when guys keep circling one bae when she doesnt want ur ass, last thing she will date u outta pity and dats worse
if na sugadaddy she wants who are u to stop her, its her life but dont thing all babes leave dudes cos of sugardaddy

Re: Need Some Advice (from Someone In Pains) by boynigeria(m): 5:57pm On Jun 24, 2015
misspicy:
sorry Op but that lady does not love you asin she is not into you.

thank God she let you know on time
please move on.
thank u
i like dat kinda thing....if im dating u i will be d best bf i can be and i wont choke u at all...i go free u wella so dat u will show me ur true color
its good to have bad relationships but not bad marriage

1 Like

Re: Need Some Advice (from Someone In Pains) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 24, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

What kinda guys?

Oga abegi calm down jare......... Go through the thread again......You will see where I listed 3 things that makes ladies run from guys like thatwink

Thanks
Re: Need Some Advice (from Someone In Pains) by yorubaboiy: 6:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
adeh39:

Heeeeehehegrin

Sorry ooocheesy

Can I take her placewink as you sabi spend money wellawink
i no dey carry sugar aunty grin......am 13 angry
Re: Need Some Advice (from Someone In Pains) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 24, 2015
yorubaboiy:
i no dey carry sugar aunty grin......am 13 angry

Chaiiiisad

I'm a baby too nahwink

I'm just 10 yrs oldcheesy
Re: Need Some Advice (from Someone In Pains) by malele(m): 7:36pm On Jun 24, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

What kinda guys?

Thanks bro
Re: Need Some Advice (from Someone In Pains) by kathykathy(f): 8:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
guys and their low self esteem ways,,,,why will a reasonable girl leave a guy dat loves her for an old man who she has no future with ,,,,if she likes d nigga she will kip him,kip d daddy.guyz not all ur sister will dumb dier boo for one old goat,ask dem very well.
Re: Need Some Advice (from Someone In Pains) by yorubaboiy: 8:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
adeh39:

Chaiiiisad

I'm a baby too nahwink

I'm just 10 yrs oldcheesy
lolzzzzzzzzz
..........abeg no kill me with laff
Re: Need Some Advice (from Someone In Pains) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
yorubaboiy:
lolzzzzzzzzz ..........abeg no kill me with laff
Lolwink wink
Re: Need Some Advice (from Someone In Pains) by Kasimaramma2(f): 8:16pm On Jun 24, 2015
malele:
I need som advice on what really went wrong.

I was chatting a girl (my town girl sha) via BBM last year September, during Christmas we later met in there home town which happens to be mine hometown too. Infact our house is 3mins away from each other house.

When we met in the Christmas, I spent some time with her family, I was really impressed.
After Christmas we went to our different states to work, I stay in lag, she stays in the east, but I made it a routine to be visiting her every end of month.
My first visit, I told her ma intention, I was straight, I told her am coming for marriage, I also told her no sex till after our intro (wanted her to know am not coming to have sex and run).
I call her twice a day to know how she is doing in the east, I really love her, I even told her to come to lag so that I can introduce her to ma people atleast let them know her.

Third month into the year, I noticed her phone is always biz when I call, our communication began to drop.
She now fares up over little things.

I decided when I get to east I will see whether I can resolve things.

When I got to east I was faced with a long list
From her.
Some of the things in the list includes
she does not think I find her attractive.
I don't encourage or scold her.
A lot she wrote.
Because of that she pulled the plug.
Am still in pain cause I gave a lot into the relationship and I really wanted it to lead to matrimony.
my question is, we're did I go wrong,
Cause she told me I did nothing wrong, just that the connection was not there.
if what you post ir true,you did nothing wrong.why she left you is still a mystery,dont ask question,nature has it way of doing things.this may be a blessing in disguisethat is,she left your life because God wanted someone better into your life or she may crawl back to you,no one can predict tomorrow.Instead of trying tofathom what wenrt wrong,why not improve on otger areas of your llie like career,religion...etc.who is the victor n who is the vanguish?she is the vanguish because she lost someone great!i dont know why she left,all i know is that u r a great person....lots of love

1 Like

Re: Need Some Advice (from Someone In Pains) by NoMoreTrolling: 8:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
kathykathy:
guys and their low self esteem ways,,,,why will a reasonable girl leave a guy dat loves her for an old man who she has no future with ,,,,if she likes d nigga she will kip him,kip d daddy.guyz not all ur sister will dumb dier boo for one old goat,ask dem very well.

I guess no older dude has offered you a brand new bmw before, with tickets to Paris to see the Moulin Rouge; first class everything.

Then taken you shopping at the Louis Vuitton Headquarters, adorning you in crocodile skin boots and handbags.

Trust me, it happens!
Re: Need Some Advice (from Someone In Pains) by malele(m): 11:59pm On Jun 24, 2015
Kasimaramma2:

if what you post ir true,you did nothing wrong.why she left you is still a mystery,dont ask question,nature has it way of doing things.this may be a blessing in disguisethat is,she left your life because God wanted someone better into your life or she may crawl back to you,no one can predict tomorrow.Instead of trying tofathom what wenrt wrong,why not improve on otger areas of your llie like career,religion...etc.who is the victor n who is the vanguish?she is the vanguish because she lost someone great!i dont know why she left,all i know is that u r a great person....lots of love

thanks kasimaramma i appreciate a lot
Re: Need Some Advice (from Someone In Pains) by boxer022(m): 12:23am On Jun 25, 2015
My brother I need you to forget about that girl and move on with your life as it is evident th st she does not love you the way you love her. She is just giving excuses so as to end your relationship with her. You did not do anything wrong.

1 Like

Re: Need Some Advice (from Someone In Pains) by godoluwa(m): 7:40am On Jun 25, 2015
adeh39:

Correctwink

He sounds really boring, I would have done the same too......... I can't deal with those kind of guysundecided
boring in what sense?
Re: Need Some Advice (from Someone In Pains) by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 25, 2015
godoluwa:
boring in what sense?

Lol..... Go through the thread once again.....You will see where I listed 3 things that makes a guy looks boring to his Gf.

And please check my signature toowink

Thanks in anticipationwink

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Need Some Advice (from Someone In Pains) by godoluwa(m): 8:00am On Jun 25, 2015
adeh39:

Lolcheesy

BORING GUY:

1) HE DOES THE SAME THINGS, SAY THE SAME WORDS OVER AND OVER AGAIN.....* That d lady knows the words by heart*

2) HE DOESN'T TAKE THE GIRL OUT, *I mean to different places, you don't have to spend all your money before satisfying your Gf*

3) HE'S BORING IN THE ROMANTIC ASPECT TOO *I dont really need to explain thiswink*

Jeez I'm not really good in explaining things like thiswink

I think Wristwatch or Tosyne2much can explain betterwink

u expect a man to carry ur matter for head like gala abi? we are talking about a man nd not a boy here. the fact that d man visits her every month end is good. I dont think that you knw the true definition of love. nobody is 100% perfect.

1 Like

Re: Need Some Advice (from Someone In Pains) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 25, 2015
LaDivva:
There is a woman out there who'll love you for who you are, you just have to move on coz if you beg her to stay you'll end up begging for every other thing when you both get married. Be yourself, don't live a life that is not yours to please anyone.
God bless you very seriously...
But here on earth let me offer you any drink of your choice...

2 Likes

Re: Need Some Advice (from Someone In Pains) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 25, 2015
adeh39:

Funny guy....... Well I don't do sugar daddies, but from my own view, Sugar daddies are more boring than young guys nah, they only hv money to spray around......

Do u really understand what it means to be in a relationship with a boring guy?

Though I think the lady should hv try to spice it up a bit, But please...... It's really really annoying to be in a boriAdehng relationship......

It's only ladies that can understand what I meanwink
Adeh, kindly do justice to this ??, what are the xteristics of a boring relationship/boring guy.
Re: Need Some Advice (from Someone In Pains) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 25, 2015
jimmy4x:

Adeh, kindly do justice to this ??, what are the xteristics of a boring relationship/boring guy.

S.heart.... go through the thread once again.....you will find where I Listed 3 thingswink
Re: Need Some Advice (from Someone In Pains) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
favoured234:
God bless you very seriously... But here on earth let me offer you any drink of your choice...
And bless you too my dear, na Amarula I want #winks#
Re: Need Some Advice (from Someone In Pains) by RAKITIC: 4:19pm On Jun 25, 2015
adeh39:

Lolcheesy

BORING GUY:

1) HE DOES THE SAME THINGS, SAY THE SAME WORDS OVER AND OVER AGAIN.....* That d lady knows the words by heart*

2) HE DOESN'T TAKE THE GIRL OUT, *I mean to different places, you don't have to spend all your money before satisfying your Gf*

3) HE'S BORING IN THE ROMANTIC ASPECT TOO *I dont really need to explain thiswink*

person wey no like u no go like no matter what u do .besides some girls are boring as shit
Re: Need Some Advice (from Someone In Pains) by morganist99(m): 5:13pm On Jun 25, 2015
adeh39:

Lolcheesy

BORING GUY:

boring gals nko... Worse
Re: Need Some Advice (from Someone In Pains) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
morganist99:
boring gals nko... Worse

Lol......I agree with you, boring ladies are worsegrin
They can bore you to tearsgrin
Re: Need Some Advice (from Someone In Pains) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
RAKITIC:
person wey no like u no go like no matter what u do .besides some girls are boring as shit

You are right dear, But it's worse when the guy is boring...... And Yes, Some ladies are boring toowink
Re: Need Some Advice (from Someone In Pains) by morganist99(m): 6:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
adeh39:

Lol......I agree with you, boring ladies are worsegrin
They can bore you to tearsgrin
are u not one angry
Re: Need Some Advice (from Someone In Pains) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 25, 2015
morganist99:
are u not one angry

Lol.......cheesy
Re: Need Some Advice (from Someone In Pains) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 25, 2015
morganist99:
are u not one angry

Lol.......cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alcohol Is A Bad Girl ???? I Dont Like Her See What She Did / Nigerians And African Americans Dating-- Can It Work? / Check My Swag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.