Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Innjoo And Deceit - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Innjoo And Deceit (12332 Views)

My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia / Unboxing D Innjoo 2,the N35,900 Flagship That Wants 2 Compete With D Phantom 5 / Innjoo Two Review - Aesthetically Pleasing, Powerful, Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innjoo And Deceit by encryptjay(m): 6:00pm On Jun 24, 2015
I got to know about Innjoo products last year, fell in love with their products and even convinced folks to buy their products. Few months into the Innjoo world, they seemed to have made a name in the Nigerian market thanks to marketing channels like Jumia.

Innjoo i1s came, phone was great at it's price but had limited memory for app installation.
Solving this problem- Innjoo think upload a fix to this on their official site.

Some of use thought that these flashable zip was going to solve this problem. Actually it did but there came other problems with this update.

First, the phone was getting unusually hot during usage.

Secondly, the battery was was draining fast. Infact if your battery percent reached  15 percent, blink your eyes and the phone will shut down.

Thirdly, the phone was charging backwards.

I think these were the probs I noticed.

InnJoo Note
This one was another great device from Innjoo with impressive battery (3000mAh), 16GB ROM,good camera etc...
Great phone but after months of usage, that's when most users start noticing changes.

The touch pad, it just develops fault as if it was programmed to do so. I know about 7 peeps who experienced this.
Some of them had to use their phones in landscape mode.

Soft keys- Don't know why the soft keys should have problem in less than 4 months of usage...
This was solved by some people using gravity box to apply soft keys on the screen.

Innjoo fire

Haven't handled this one but some folks here complained about the how their Innjoo (fire) discharges from 97 percent during charge.

Now to the boss.....

Innjoo ONE

The Mighty Innjoo one

Let's examine the specs a little....
RAM-2GB
ROM-16GB

Screen size-5.0" HD IPS screen

Camera-13MP rear camera

Dragon tail glass

The Innjoo one....
Bef

Was planning on getting it but changed my mind after Bestmobs talked about how fragile and over hyped the Innjoo One was. We wondered how he knew this when the phone wasn't out and we cursed him.

My friend needed to get one, I tried all my best to talk him out of it but the design was just too great in his eyes.

I got it for him around 30k coupled with the stress of traveling and spending cash to locate Jumia office cos they relocated to another place.

He loved it and was happy...

After two weeks, he said the phone fell down on the carpet and the screen cracked, a small line was on this new baby already....Dragon tail
The distance is so negligible (using a metre rule, say less than 20cm).

After a week, he told me his charging port was damaged, I scrutinized it and I didn't see any force applied around that area.

He also talked about the earpiece, one pod got damaged....

Another friend too got his Innjoo one screen cracked.

In summary, Innjoo seem to be capable of giving Infinix and Tecno a strong competition here but with such problems arising from their products, they won't be appreciated by folks.

It's only their power bank and maybe their tabs that don't get faulty.

I'm not hating but I want to know what is wrong, whether they do this on purpose..

It's high time they braced up and know what it is to really make a customer happy.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Innjoo And Deceit by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
grin grin grin

who said their powerbanks are any better?

i bought 2 of those things and they lasted 4 months. cheesy

free them abeg. all na hustle. na shekele money dem dey chop from boys

1 Like

Re: Innjoo And Deceit by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
Just in case.

Seriously, Innjoo Na Scam!

Can't actually believe I once fell for their folly.....

Before I come shine my eyes... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innjoo And Deceit by ITbomb(m): 6:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
Buy cheap buy twice

They offer great spec at low prices. The Innjoo i2s I bought is still going strong even with falls and several cracks on the screen. I should say this was their best products. Others are trouble

5 Likes

Re: Innjoo And Deceit by ahmadrb10(m): 6:29pm On Jun 24, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by parrotibaba(m): 6:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
@op injoo no d tire u? grin u still wan buy another if not for bestmobs (I pitied d guy dat did d review shaa ,de wan kill am with curses) ...na joke I dey grin grin
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by encryptjay(m): 6:39pm On Jun 24, 2015
parrotibaba:
@op injoo no d tire u? grin u still wan buy another if not for bestmobs (I pitied d guy dat did d review shaa ,de wan kill am with curses) ...na joke I dey grin grin
Walahi, im chop curses from Innjoo fans including me.
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by encryptjay(m): 6:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
4llerbuntu:
grin grin grin

who said their powerbanks are any better?

i bought 2 of those things and they lasted 4 months. cheesy

free them abeg. all na hustle. na shekele money dem dey chop from boys
You see ? My sister's Tecno power bank is still alive since 2013. Yours was just 4 months....

No be so upcoming phone company suppose dey hustle.
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 24, 2015
I noticed my innjoo one was charging backwards so I changed d charger to a bb playbook charger and it worked perfectly.... but now it is not charging at all.....pls who knows where there office is?
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by encryptjay(m): 6:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
suxxman:
Just in case.

Seriously, Innjoo Na Scam!

Can't actually believe I once fell for their folly.....

Before I come shine my eyes... cheesy

Come put 200 naira earpiece for 30k phone and them think say dem don do better thing.
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by encryptjay(m): 6:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
Cousim:
I noticed my innjoo one was charging backwards so I changed d charger to a bb playbook charger and it worked perfectly.... but now it is not charging at all.....pls who knows where there office is?
Your battery was backsliding grin
Nothing to say about the awful charging experience you get from such a company.

As for their office, I know of Lag and Abj

InnJoo Home-Lagos (Nigeria)
Service Point: InnJoo Home
2nd Floor,Trinity Mall,
79, Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria

Their Office in Abj is around Banex plaza in Wuse II

1 Like

Re: Innjoo And Deceit by moruphb: 7:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
Two sure things I noticed about their overhyped product is the the battery efficiency reduce drastically and charging port get damage easily, used three of their products with same problem after few months... I was a fan too but not anymore stil have the innjoo one though but has a side phone.
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by encryptjay(m): 7:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
moruphb:
Two sure things I noticed about their overhyped product is the the battery efficiency reduce drastically and charging port get damage easily, used three of their products with same problem after few months... I was a fan too but not anymore stil have the innjoo one though but has a side phone.
You're right, I forgot to mention this. Their charging point dey slack easily...
So weak and Fragile.
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by Whizpeter(m): 8:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
...and I was contemplating buying the Innjoo Fire.. Make I change gear instantly!

1 Like

Re: Innjoo And Deceit by rickiedannie: 9:02pm On Jun 24, 2015
Whizpeter:
...and I was contemplating buying the Innjoo Fire.. Make I change gear instantly!
. No mi d den ooh. Inn boo fire make brain. U fit tr y max too sha grin
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by rickiedannie: 9:05pm On Jun 24, 2015
Whizpeter:
. No mind dem ooh. Inn joo fire make brain. U fit tr y max too sha grin...but my friend get fire and e no dey give am problem
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by Whizpeter(m): 9:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
rickiedannie:
. No mind dem ooh. Inn joo fire make brain. U fit tr y max too sha grin...but my friend get fire and e no dey give am problem

How much is the max?
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 24, 2015
as I have said and would always say,

"THE BITTERNESS OF LOW QUALITY REMAINS LONG AFTER THE SWEETNESS OF LOW PRICE IS FORGOTTEN "

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innjoo And Deceit by encryptjay(m): 11:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
Gejpresident:
u r a foool for writing this rubbish
Thank you
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by encryptjay(m): 11:29pm On Jun 24, 2015
Gejpresident:
u r a foool for writing this rubbish
Don't come here insulting me lad.Truth is bitter undecided
Hope you know that you displayed gross foolishness by quoting the long post?
Pained dolt grin

6 Likes

Re: Innjoo And Deceit by encryptjay(m): 11:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
feran14:
as I have said and would always say,

"THE BITTERNESS OF LOW QUALITY REMAINS LONG AFTER THE SWEETNESS OF LOW PRICE IS FORGOTTEN "
If you're fanboy of a product and they start messing up, you'll feel such bitterness. It's not funny if you recommend a product for folks and later they start complaining. Sometimes it's good to go for well established brands.

1 Like

Re: Innjoo And Deceit by chrisoml(m): 12:34am On Jun 25, 2015
Lenovo A536 works so perfect for me than most big phones I had before now.

5 Likes

Re: Innjoo And Deceit by kreemzo1(m): 5:53am On Jun 25, 2015
hmmmmnn...apart from my charging port, my innjoo i2s has been superb...it has used 6months and have endured a lot...
Some of the things u said are true, but other products have their faults too..Infinix zero was a disaster..
but I like innjoo for one thing, compared to techno, Infinix, itel, and other cheap Chinese phone companies, the phone updates that are downloadable on their site..and they keep on trying to improve what they have done when we customers complain..

2 Likes

Re: Innjoo And Deceit by capip120(m): 6:55am On Jun 25, 2015
I swear my friend own dey give am wahala no be small. The guy don't know how the screen cracked the thing pain am be small.
Another thing be say now anytime wey him on Bluetooth or Wi-Fi the phone go hang nothing seems to work again even after hard factory reset the problem still persist.

1 Like

Re: Innjoo And Deceit by timbros(m): 7:48am On Jun 25, 2015
Hmm....

I don't know how you guys handle your devices but I haven't experienced much of what you listed above.

Ever since InnJoo came on board, I've used T1, i1s (my wife use this), F2 (briefly), currently using ONE (my wife and i).

The only device that got really shattered screen is my wife's i1s and it's understandable considering she has an 11 month old baby always around. She has terrorized life outta the phone cheesy.

Apart from that, I've been okay with InnJoo products. Don't forget their price range. You don't expect perfection from such mid range products.

The bottom line is: Handle your devices carefully.

Get a screen protector (not screen guard). It will protect your screen from any cracking.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innjoo And Deceit by donhils: 7:56am On Jun 25, 2015
kreemzo1:
hmmmmnn...apart from my charging port, my innjoo i2s has been superb...it has used 6months and have endured a lot...
Some of the things u said are true, but other products have their faults too..Infinix zero was a disaster..
but I like innjoo for one thing, compared to techno, Infinix, itel, and other cheap Chinese phone companies, the phone updates that are downloadable on their site..and they keep on trying to improve what they have done when we customers complain..
You'll have to go their website to download updates, what of Infinix that brings the update to your device?

3 Likes

Re: Innjoo And Deceit by augster(m): 8:27am On Jun 25, 2015
kreemzo1:
what is ur definition of cheap? I think innjoo too should be in that category
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by callmelanner(m): 8:49am On Jun 25, 2015
encryptjay:

You're right, I forgot to mention this. Their charging point dey slack easily...
So weak and Fragile.

I fact am using an innjoo one and d charging port is also faulty... Just wanna go repair it now

1 Like

Re: Innjoo And Deceit by kreemzo1(m): 8:59am On Jun 25, 2015
donhils:

You'll have to go their website to download updates, what of Infinix that brings the update to your device?
Hmmnn...how often does Infinix do this...are they relevant updates?? do they send for most of their phones??..
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by kreemzo1(m): 9:00am On Jun 25, 2015
augster:
what is ur definition of cheap? I think innjoo too should be in that category
YES...Innjoo is in that category, that's why I am comparing them to others in the same category
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 25, 2015
I have heard enough,, innjoo products is bad, despite that I don't have much in my pocket, I don't have choice than to dump my innjoo note for infinix hot note pro, I was forced to buy hot note pro, that innjoo note is a problem, I discovered that the battery always charge backwards, after two months of usage, it's started hanging and the battery drain from 100% to 2% within 30 minutes, and if I switched it off and ON again, it will bring 45%, that 45% won't last more than 15minutes, then, it generates a lots of heat that can boil egg.. .. ... . This is first and the last time going to use innjoo products, and I promise not to go back there again... . AMEN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Convert Airtime To Hollywood Voucher (the Ultimate Guide) / How To Use Social Bundle Data To Browse, Download And Stream On All Apps / Steps To Activate MTN 1.5GB For N300 Valid For 7days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.