Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Innjoo And Deceit - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Innjoo And Deceit (12335 Views)

My Bitter Experience At Innjoo Office In Ikeja - Ceecia / Unboxing D Innjoo 2,the N35,900 Flagship That Wants 2 Compete With D Phantom 5 / Innjoo Two Review - Aesthetically Pleasing, Powerful, Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innjoo And Deceit by Donpuffy(m): 1:52pm On Oct 07, 2015
My own i1s has been down since 3months now. D screen got cracked 1st, the battery became useless, if it got charged upto 100 percent,within 30minutes of usage, it would av drained. Lastly is d charging port.

How much do they fix charging port 4 android pls anyone?
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by encryptjay(m): 3:11pm On Oct 07, 2015
screwd:
I am really disappointed at Injoo. Bought Injoo fire for a friend n had keys/touch screen going haywire n screen glass was changed due to warranty. Less than 2weeks within d warranty period, same tin happened wit Injoo insisting it is d same screen problem but which was not available n wit a promise to call back wen it was ready but never did. I decided to go there after someone or somtin cracked d glass while waiting before it turns to a much worse problem n to my surprise Injoo decided it was now available but since d glass is now cracked I must pay despite recalling there was already a faulty screen previously promised to be changed. I wonder what the difference is when a faulty screen deemed to b replaced is cracked.

Sorry bro, that's what folks are experiencing. They've got a long way to go.
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by sname00(m): 7:37am On Oct 10, 2015
if you're planning to purchase this innjoo fire, I beg you pls don't. I can't say about their other products but as for innjoo fire, its d most terrible android device out there. Touch pad failed within a month of purchase, went to their office and touch pad was fixed. Within 3 weeks again, touchpad failed, went to their office to get it fixed again. now I woke up this morning to discover the phone is charging backwards. terrible device
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by sname00(m): 7:38am On Oct 10, 2015
I blame myself for being so cheap. My Samsung galaxy core has never given me any problem for over a year, even with the big crack on d screen. I will never ever purchase anything China android again. Ever
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by martins216: 5:54pm On Oct 12, 2015
Whizpeter:
...and I was contemplating buying the Innjoo Fire.. Make I change gear instantly!

Me too man. I just cancelled my innjoo fire plus order from jumia
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by martins216: 5:55pm On Oct 12, 2015
sname00:
if you're planning to purchase this innjoo fire, I beg you pls don't. I can't say about their other products but as for innjoo fire, its d most terrible android device out there. Touch pad failed within a month of purchase, went to their office and touch pad was fixed. Within 3 weeks again, touchpad failed, went to their office to get it fixed again. now I woke up this morning to discover the phone is charging backwards. terrible device

Lol... Backsliding
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by martins216: 6:09pm On Oct 12, 2015
encryptjay:

True, there must be a problem with their phones. If you buy 10 Innjoo phones, 7 of em MUST be faulty. Another name for Innjoo note is Faulty Note.

Lol... Faulty note. Innjoo faulty plus.... Lol. Am king this. I almost fell for these innjoo people
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by encryptjay(m): 8:57pm On Oct 13, 2015
martins216:

Lol... Faulty note. Innjoo faulty plus.... Lol. Am king this. I almost fell for these innjoo people

Glad that you freed yourself from their captivity. grin
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by Youngzedd(m): 9:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
When you can get something better with good build quality @Kulimart.com
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by donpata(m): 4:06am On Oct 20, 2015
pls does anyone know their office in Abuja? the touch of my useless injoo fire ain't responding properly. I've been managing it but it's now unbearable.
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by encryptjay(m): 10:02pm On Oct 21, 2015
donpata:
pls does anyone know their office in Abuja? the touch of my useless injoo fire ain't responding properly. I've been managing it but it's now unbearable.
Check Banex plaza
Re: Innjoo And Deceit by Mofetemi(m): 9:41pm On Oct 24, 2015
I am just sick and tired of this my innjoo f2. For couple of days now, the tab has refused to come-up or charge and I have tried series of chargers all to no avail. The only thing the tab does while I plug it to the socket with its charger is to be showing BLINKING BATTERY LOGO which I tried all through the night yeterday till this morning and it was still BLINKING! Not even a % charge. Is this not alarming? Has anybody experienced these scenarios? Gurus in the house, please, I need urgent help as this tab wanna drain my blood to the very zero level oooo............... This is my whatsapp handle; 07033135972 incase..........!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TECNO Mobile To Release 3 New Devices With Oreo 8.1 Soon / Infinix Hot S X521 Discussion Arena / How To Convert Airtime To Hollywood Voucher (the Ultimate Guide)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.