Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date (54336 Views)

7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys / 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins / 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
wristwatch:

If I write an article on guys bashing, una go happy! tongue
sad sad sad sad
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by valmunich(m): 6:53pm On Jun 24, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hahahaha cheesy

I even know say u sharp like dia cheesy
lol. . . na just the way ohh, baba
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by fatdon2(m): 6:53pm On Jun 24, 2015
I think more guys need to realise
that girls love to play games.
Often they
don’t even realise that they are
playing these games, this is because
they are an integral part of human
nature. When you date a woman she will test you in many ways, from shit
tests to playing hard to get. The
secret is being prepared, and as
Gambler so rightly points out,
knowing how to act.

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by valmunich(m): 6:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
wristwatch:

grin grin grin grin. Guy na wa 4 u ooh! Na so women cheap reach?
You ma Wey write all those things suppose understand as go dey go undecided
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 24, 2015
valmunich:
Who goes on a date these days?

if you no go come my house collect am, dey go!!!!!

Unless if I'm in a happy mood, I fit just take you out. undecided

See themsad sad sad
I no blame you nahundecided
Na some ladies cause am sad
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by ronald4lif(m): 6:58pm On Jun 24, 2015
tosyne2much:
Mind you, this is not 10 reasons but 8 things cheesy

This cracked me up. What's the difference between 10 and 8 reasons. My oga na Oshogbo weed you take abi na how?. grin

2 Likes

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2015
chowlade:
All lies, not all ladies. Some are opposite of all these
My dear sometimes I wonder the types of ladies they go out with.

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 24, 2015
kinglekan:

1,2,4,5,7 are so annoying. Babes who do number one should be slapped multiple times on the face. angry

They wouldn't invite a toddler to church, yet they would automatically become soul winners on a first date.

Rubbish!! undecided

Ma nigga. Well said. Soul winning to sharwama kingdom grin
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 24, 2015
ronald4lif:

This cracked me up. What's the difference between 10 and 8 reasons. My oga na Oshogbo weed you take abi na how?. grin

Ronald4lif, take ya time oo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by tosyne2much(m): 7:03pm On Jun 24, 2015
ronald4lif:

They are two different things bro tongue

[s] Or you want us to bring English into this ? [/s]

ooooh sowi that was a typo

I forgot I was actually talking an ________ professor cool
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by peeparty(m): 7:05pm On Jun 24, 2015
am late on dis will be bk to share.

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by TrishaP(f): 7:06pm On Jun 24, 2015
These are best ways to serve them when they keep blowing up ones phone with their continous calls and messages pestering one they want a date. Fine! angry
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by kinglekan: 7:06pm On Jun 24, 2015
wristwatch:

Ma nigga. Well said. Soul winning to sharwama kingdom grin
Hehehehehe!!
No mind dem jare. grin
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Upnepaa(m): 7:06pm On Jun 24, 2015
Aminat508:
Am addicted to number 2. Upnepaa
Next time you do that,i will snatch the fone from you and smash it on the floor,na who invite you me or the phone (frown face) PARA MODE ACTIVATED angry

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by dharay99: 7:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
valmunich:

1000likes for ds.
No time f0r trash.

4 Likes

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
valmunich:

Collect wetin?
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
fatdon2:
I think more guys need to realise
that girls love to play games.
Often they
don’t even realise that they are
playing these games, this is because
they are an integral part of human
nature. When you date a woman she will test you in many ways, from shit
tests to playing hard to get. The
secret is being prepared, and as
Gambler so rightly points out,
knowing how to act.

Guys are aware of their mind games and all that. However, some become a temp maga by giving in to her demands in which later they get under their skirt and dump her sorry ass.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by dharay99: 7:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
chowlade:
All lies, not all ladies. Some are opposite of all these

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
Orijin101:
1. Bring friends along like Protocol officers.

Hmmm. . . I had that experience once with Folake, i met the biatch on Facebook and i later realized that she was not too far from my hood then we plan how we were gonna meet up. On that faithful day, in front of God and man, i had just N500 on me with the hope of spending just N400 for snacks and bottled water. . .

Exactly 5.30PM, i was awaiting her at the restaurant with a bottle of water on my table, sipping it with straw just like one mumu nairalander did the day he made a proposal to his babe.

Lo and behold, i saw Folake coming with gangs of friend just like Jesus Christ roaming the street of Jerusalem with his disciples. . . Jeeeez! I was dazed for some seconds and i thought within me, Orijin you have just N500 with you and you must feed these 7 hungry looking lions, what will you do?

Then i remembered the word of God which says "Blessed be to the servant whom applied wisdom", omo, na so i wisdomly sneak comot for the restaurant ooo. . .
Few minutes later, my phone started ringing, behold! It was Folake, and she was like, I'm already there, where are you? I replied, i will be with you in a jiffy, order the foods and drinks on me. . . The she-diot and her friend stupidly did that, 30 minutes later, my phone rang again but i declined her call and i replied her with a message saying "GOD PUNISH YOU!!!!!" switched off phone. . .

cc: wristwatch

Buhahahahahahahahah. Orijin101 oooo! Lmfao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by dharay99: 7:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
INTROVERT:
We all know the end result the guy wants from the date...... so undecided angry
#shallow minded#
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Omotayor123(f): 7:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
wristwatch:
I don't know why some ladies prove hard to get as they stylishly punish guys to know if he can withstand their haughty behaviour or simply they are not interested in having a relationship with him.

Therefore, I will discuss briefly on ways ladies stylishly punish guys.

The poor dude perhaps may have borrowed money just to make the date a memorable one. However he later discovers that instead of having a date his supposed girlfriend alone, she eventually comes along with her numerous friends to siphon his pocket. Funny enough if he tells her his preparation was just for him and her alone, she will start nagging, giving unnecessary excuses like maybe he is a criminal or something, so she can't trust a stranger.

2. They get busy with their mobile devices

This is when they bring out their collection of mobile devices and start pressing them as if they have not operated one before whereby making the dude look foolish and non existence in their presence.

3. Make him overspend

Some ladies are parasitic in nature as they explore the rare advantage at the ink of any date by requesting for several meals, etc. I call them "the sharwama or hot dog babes" as they pick every dick and Harry of meals in an eatery during the first date.

4. They show up very late

When a date is fix at 3pm, they showed up around 6pm giving flimsy excuses of traffic jam due to a tanker explosion, armed robbery attack, boko haram bombing, etc. Thereafter, they won't show any remorse at the expense of expecting the guy to apologise.
*Person whey e dey lagos dey claim boko haram bombing... some babes no sabi lie*

5. Monosyllabic reponse to your discussion

How can a guy talks like parrot from morning till night, trying to prove good sense of humour only for him to get short and annoying responses from her like "k" "alright", "hmmm", "what", etc. His morale and confidence will burst like balloon.... one time!

6. Communicate with unfriendly body languages

Some use frustrating body languages like bad eyeing to downsize him, hissing continuously and frown @ him like tiger. In such scenario, the guy will have no choice other than calling the date quit.

7. They deliberately start making several calls

This is the time they start calling their long time friends and relatives, keeping the guy in their lust prison like a dog. As a guy, so many things will be going on his mind as what can he do to have the lady's attention.

8. They are in a hurry to leave

Perhaps she is a student, this is when she claims about an early lecture to attend the next day after she came late o! She rush the whole dating thing by asking the guy to get her "take away meal" and she zooms off immediately.
"Babe just admit it, you are hungry and looking for maga to feed u."

You can add yours
All true.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
2dice:
Mehn typical niaja Babe ... But if na she dey Trip .... As in .... Na you go tire ... Kus the love and affection WEy she go show you eehn ...

Bros mi,

I dey wait the naija babe whey e go take me on date or do dutch.

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 24, 2015
Orijin101...............

I don't believe it lipsrsealed
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Omotayor123(f): 7:16pm On Jun 24, 2015
Orijin101:

Hmmm. . . I had that experience once with Folake, i met the biatch on Facebook and i later realized that she was not too far from my hood then we plan how we were gonna meet up. On that faithful day, in front of God and man, i had just N500 on me with the hope of spending just N400 for snacks and bottled water. . .

Exactly 5.30PM, i was awaiting her at the restaurant with a bottle of water on my table, sipping it with straw just like one mumu nairalander did the day he made a proposal to his babe.

Lo and behold, i saw Folake coming with gangs of friend just like Jesus Christ roaming the street of Jerusalem with his disciples. . . Jeeeez! I was dazed for some seconds and i thought within me, Orijin you have just N500 with you and you must feed these 7 hungry looking lions, what will you do?

Then i remembered the word of God which says "Blessed be to the servant whom applied wisdom", omo, na so i wisdomly sneak comot for the restaurant ooo. . .
Few minutes later, my phone started ringing, behold! It was Folake, and she was like, I'm already there, where are you? I replied, i will be with you in a jiffy, order the foods and drinks on me. . . The she-diot and her friend stupidly did that, 30 minutes later, my phone rang again but i declined her call and i replied her with a message saying "GOD PUNISH YOU!!!!!" switched off phone. . .

cc: wristwatch
badt guy grin
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 24, 2015
adeh39:
Orijin101...............

I don't believe it lipsrsealed
That's your cup of brukutu gringringrin
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
Orijin101:
That's your cup of brukutu gringringrin

Mmmmmn........ sad sad
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
orobs93:
Wat is all this..
Leaders of tomorrow

The fact that I am writing this article doesn't curtail I will not among the leaders of tomorrow. Once in a while, it is necessary to learn regiment of your opposing sex in order not to be caught unprepared/un aware.

So we are the future leaders and a leader learn.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
Orijin101 comment is hilarious mehn! grin grin grin
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Cutehector(m): 7:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
INTROVERT:
We all know the end result the guy wants from the date...... so undecided angry
do u think evry guy wants to get into ur pants?

2 Likes

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
dharay99:

#shallow minded#

grin grin. Exactly bro
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by valmunich(m): 7:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
adeh39:

See themsad sad sad
I no blame you nahundecided
Na some ladies cause am sad
I no blame you too,,, na some guys cause am undecided

2 Likes

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Aminat508(f): 7:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
Upnepaa:
Next time you do that,i will snatch the fone from you and smash it on the floor,na who invite you me or the phone (frown face) PARA MODE ACTIVATED angry
no vex nah embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Top 10 Nollywood Actresses With Highest Followers On Instagram. / Why Do Men Like Virgins? / Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.