Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,240 members, 7,807,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date (54338 Views)

7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys / 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins / 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by scentmarlc(m): 11:48pm On Jun 24, 2015
missbehave247:
so true

Infact very very so true cheesygrincheesy

Have been a victim sef cheesy

Oga how yu dey na

[size=20pt] Stop scrolling abeg read my signature joor [/size]
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by litaninja(m): 11:49pm On Jun 24, 2015
You need to change the circle of ladies you roll with bro....what you have described here are not "ladies"
Ya'll need to upgrade yo....
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by scentmarlc(m): 11:51pm On Jun 24, 2015
Orijin101:
1. Bring friends along like Protocol officers.

Hmmm. . . I had that experience once with Folake, i met the biatch on Facebook and i later realized that she was not too far from my hood then we plan how we were gonna meet up. On that faithful day, in front of God and man, i had just N500 on me with the hope of spending just N400 for snacks and bottled water. . .

Exactly 5.30PM, i was awaiting her at the restaurant with a bottle of water on my table, sipping it with straw just like one mumu nairalander did the day he made a proposal to his babe.

Lo and behold, i saw Folake coming with gangs of friend just like Jesus Christ roaming the street of Jerusalem with his disciples. . . Jeeeez! I was dazed for some seconds and i thought within me, Orijin you have just N500 with you and you must feed these 7 hungry looking lions, what will you do?

Then i remembered the word of God which says "Blessed be to the servant whom applied wisdom", omo, na so i wisdomly sneak comot for the restaurant ooo. . .
Few minutes later, my phone started ringing, behold! It was Folake, and she was like, I'm already there, where are you? I replied, i will be with you in a jiffy, order the foods and drinks on me. . . The she-diot and her friend stupidly did that, 30 minutes later, my phone rang again but i declined her call and i replied her with a message saying "GOD PUNISH YOU!!!!!" switched off phone. . .

cc: wristwatch

Uhmmmmmmmmm isaaaaaaaacccccccccciiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Badt niccurcheesy

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by scentmarlc(m): 11:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
Its so palpable i tell you.
But its also understandable, d situation of dis country is nauseating.

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by 2dice(m): 12:12am On Jun 25, 2015
Beamborla:
No worry. I go surprise you.
Night, dear
nightie... Nite hun
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Prestige324: 1:06am On Jun 25, 2015
Wizkid new song with Mgazeen and Wale titled, so low

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDaL4PDmpdE
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by presidentitotoh: 1:22am On Jun 25, 2015
Orijin101:

Hmmm. . . I had that experience once with Folake, i met the biatch on Facebook and i later realized that she was not too far from my hood then we plan how we were gonna meet up. On that faithful day, in front of God and man, i had just N500 on me with the hope of spending just N400 for snacks and bottled water. . .

Exactly 5.30PM, i was awaiting her at the restaurant with a bottle of water on my table, sipping it with straw just like one mumu nairalander did the day he made a proposal to his babe.

Lo and behold, i saw Folake coming with gangs of friend just like Jesus Christ roaming the street of Jerusalem with his disciples. . . Jeeeez! I was dazed for some seconds and i thought within me, Orijin you have just N500 with you and you must feed these 7 hungry looking lions, what will you do?

Then i remembered the word of God which says "Blessed be to the servant whom applied wisdom", omo, na so i wisdomly sneak comot for the restaurant ooo. . .
Few minutes later, my phone started ringing, behold! It was Folake, and she was like, I'm already there, where are you? I replied, i will be with you in a jiffy, order the foods and drinks on me. . . The she-diot and her friend stupidly did that, 30 minutes later, my phone rang again but i declined her call and i replied her with a message saying "GOD PUNISH YOU!!!!!" switched off phone. . .

lmaoo ooooooo...rotfll.....serves her right dawwg!,,Hope this story isnt made up tho
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by paulibling(m): 2:16am On Jun 25, 2015
chowlade:
All lies, not all ladies. Some are opposite of all these
You yourself can lie ooo. Defend only yourself in female matters or you will stand judgement.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by sotasty(f): 3:01am On Jun 25, 2015
Females should be worshipped so all of a man's efforts aint in vain.
The hotter the goddess, the more your effort should be.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by dwayni: 4:15am On Jun 25, 2015
Those are rather name things dumb chicks do on first date. Or still some Nigerian ladies. Isn't that just stupid to invite a friend a date when its not a double date.

I know a lot of girls I never went on a second date with or call back because half the conversation was just wacky how much more those things here.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 4:58am On Jun 25, 2015
2dice:
hahaha ... U no get liver sef ...*fish in did*

grin grin

Fish no get liver nahgrin

Abegi no forget ooo.......voting continues today ooo.......wink
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Lukmann(m): 4:59am On Jun 25, 2015
wristwatch:

grin grin grin grin. Guy na wa 4 u ooh! Na so women cheap reach?
lol..with a bottle of chilled pepsi n one agege bread she is all yours..
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 5:01am On Jun 25, 2015
Mcowubaba:
i never said that it is only sex a Nigerian girl has to offer, i said is what most of them 'only' offer....nd i ask what else do u ladies offer, u hav nt yet answered me sinceeundecided ....if sex is d last thing u said u will give to ur guy, so what R d first things ?

Mmmmn...... I hv so many other things to offerwink

I don't hv to say it here, You yourself know that some ladies hv other things to offer their guy.......just pray you meet one of themwink

Dont forget to vote for Scentmarlc today owink

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Lukmann(m): 5:01am On Jun 25, 2015
wristwatch:

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Lukmann(m): 5:02am On Jun 25, 2015
wristwatch:

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Lukmann(m): 5:03am On Jun 25, 2015
wristwatch:

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Lukmann(m): 5:09am On Jun 25, 2015
wristwatch:

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Lukmann(m): 5:20am On Jun 25, 2015
wristwatch:

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Lukmann(m): 5:22am On Jun 25, 2015
wristwatch:

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Lukmann(m): 5:23am On Jun 25, 2015
wristwatch:

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by datkoded(m): 6:08am On Jun 25, 2015
Bringing in a gurl sef is not the problem, some mumu Superfriendzoned guy (bestie) will still follow her dere. Happened to me once, took a gurl on a date and she brought her male bestie.... cry
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 25, 2015
andysnoopy:
Seriously why guys like women like this? Everyday 10 reasons this, 10 reasons that, 10 ways to toast a babe, 10 ways to know she likes you... Everyday same story. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Everyday same comments!
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by 2dice(m): 7:23am On Jun 25, 2015
adeh39:

grin grin

Fish no get liver nahgrin

Abegi no forget ooo.......voting continues today ooo.......wink
yea ..scent don toast me tey-tey laaa cheesy
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by primcy(m): 7:30am On Jun 25, 2015
chowlade:

it depends on the maturity of dis dude, atleast she agreed to go out with u on a first date in d first place. When things start to get boring, she might be all wot OP said. also is not bad to bring a friend along especially for a guy u do not knw very much.(Her safety must be piority more than d date)

So u do want her to act accordingly to all ur way when she's not ur cloned gene.it doesnt work that way
safety indeed... As if she going on a date with shekau the bokoharam leader.

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by MrsAnyanwu(f): 7:53am On Jun 25, 2015
Orijin101:

hahhhhaaahhhaaaa take it easy na, e be lyk say u really provoke dat day ooo, I don laff tire, take one orijin for my head, u too much, but next Tym,don't do dat, what if she nd her protocol friends no con get money nko,dat means dem go wash plate tire ,rtflmfao
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Vick4luv(m): 8:09am On Jun 25, 2015
And expect guys to treat them fine.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 25, 2015
MrsAnyanwu:
hahhhhaaahhhaaaa take it easy na, e be lyk say u really provoke dat day ooo, I don laff tire, take one orijin for my head, u too much, but next Tym,don't do dat, what if she nd her protocol friends no con get money nko,dat means dem go wash plate tire ,rtflmfao

Dey must wash plates oo. Hungry babes!

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 25, 2015
jjy:

Everyday same comments!

Don't mind him. tongue
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Survivor33(m): 8:22am On Jun 25, 2015
Nice one.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 25, 2015
datkoded:
Bringing in a gurl sef is not the problem, some mumu Superfriendzoned guy (bestie) will still follow her dere. Happened to me once, took a gurl on a date and she brought her male bestie.... cry

Hahahaha. U have been muguzoned and magad patapata
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Survivor33(m): 8:26am On Jun 25, 2015
MrsAnyanwu:
The lady in question should also come along with her own cheddar(money) in handy for unforeseen circumstances. Anything can happen when going on Dates.

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 25, 2015
sotasty:
Females should be worshipped so all of a man's efforts aint in vain.
The hotter the goddess, the more your effort should be.

Na ur type nai dey turn husband into errand boy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Top 10 Nollywood Actresses With Highest Followers On Instagram. / Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. / Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.