Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love (6742 Views)

46 Facts About Animals That Will Make You Respect Them.no 34 Will Off You / Nairalanders You Skip Reading Their Comments And Why? / Names Of Yoruba Boys To Admire Their Blessing And Swag This 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
Here is my list

1 Ishilove: I respect her For her Vivacity, simplicity and affability. Her phlegmatic nature is something to admire in a Lady.

2. Lalasticala: I admire him for his fastidiousness, competency and inverted pride(modesty).

3. Missclassy: Her Audacity and confidence is something to admire despite deplorable criticism and reprehensible remarks she remains imperturbable.

4. Tosyne2much: Creativity is an entity lacking in many personalities. His joviality and cheerfulness is something striking and remarking enough to be admired.

5. TheSonOfMark: His grandiloquence and his audacity is something to admire.His comments though ambiguous and complicated are nonetheless fill with wisdom.

Over to you guys.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by dubylhover(m): 6:58pm On Jun 24, 2015
hian
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by pinkycute(f): 6:59pm On Jun 24, 2015
tongue
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by tosyne2much(m): 6:59pm On Jun 24, 2015
I'm so glad I made your list

Thanks bro
cool
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by eleko1: 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2015
sad and the rest of us are wicked abi undecided. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by pinkycute(f): 7:02pm On Jun 24, 2015
For urgent mind abi? undecided

tosyne2much:

Thanks bro
cool
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 24, 2015
pinkycute:
tongue
don't tell me you ain't have a nairalander you admire,love or respect
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by pinkycute(f): 7:03pm On Jun 24, 2015
We are extremely fabulous smiley

eleko1:
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 24, 2015
tosyne2much:

Thanks bro
cool
cheesy
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 24, 2015
tosyne2much:

Thanks bro
cool
cheesy
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by freshness2020: 7:04pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ochejoseph, Mizmycoli and myself!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by otipoju(m): 7:05pm On Jun 24, 2015
one nairalander that I like is jejelady ...she has and is still a blessing to many many people who step into a strange land.
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 24, 2015
eleko1:
haha... wait till other nairalanders see this thread..
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by eleko1: 7:06pm On Jun 24, 2015
Except lalasticala,all ur pipu are from romance section especially tosyne2much .God dey
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 24, 2015
freshness2020:
Tell us the reasons
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by MizMyColi(f): 7:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
freshness2020:

Respects Browink

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by tosyne2much(m): 7:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
pinkycute:
For urgent mind abi? undecided

See u !!! tongue

Wait ooooo !!! Am I not worthy being in the list ? cheesy
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by tosyne2much(m): 7:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
eleko1:
Except lalasticala,all ur pipu are from romance section especially tosyne2much .God dey
cheesy
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by pinkycute(f): 7:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
Of course I do....

Bigfrancis21, I admire and respect him, he's just one of my best here on NL.

starlingslimnet:
don't tell me you ain't have a nairalander you admire,love or respect

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by freshness2020: 7:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Tell us the reasons
Their ways of reasoning undoubtedly is out of this world!
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 24, 2015
You listed 5 nairalanders you respect and you listed me among them?
Wow, I am honored as well as surprised.
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by ochejoseph(m): 7:15pm On Jun 24, 2015
freshness2020:

I Am deeply humbled by your choice !

Enjoy the very best of your evening. Thank you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by pinkycute(f): 7:15pm On Jun 24, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Of course you are... Cute smiles you got on ur Dp

tosyne2much:
See u !!! tongue

Wait ooooo !!! Am I not worthy being in the list ? cheesy
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
freshness2020:
Their ways of reasoning undoubtedly is out of this world!
Excellent

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
misssclassy:
You listed 5 nairalanders you respect and you listed me among them?
Wow, I am honored as well as surprised.

cheesy
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by tosyne2much(m): 7:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
pinkycute:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Thanks dearie cheesy

Btw, wetin u find enter my profile ? tongue
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by tosyne2much(m): 7:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
pinkycute:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Thanks dearie cheesy

Btw, wetin u find enter my profile ? tongue
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by freshness2020: 7:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
MizMyColi:

Respects Browink
Respect Sis!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
eleko1:

The Romance Section is (arguably) the epicenter of inter-personal interactions on Nairaland, sir.
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by Pheals(f): 7:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
Respect !! On this thread ?? Mute ]

i respect every one
Re: Nairalanders You Respect, Admire And Love by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:22pm On Jun 24, 2015

Thanks for the mention, Starling.

That opined, the articulation of your post is above par and your words are succinctly implemented. Nice. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kidnappers Demanded N500.000000 (five Hundred Million) At Uyo / Smart Views Projects (architecture - Design & Build) / An Immigration Officer Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.