Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,890 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:58 AM

To Be Executed 22 Chriatian Missioneries - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To Be Executed 22 Chriatian Missioneries (10150 Views)

Those Who Abandon Their Religion Should Be Executed, Says Imam / Eight Men Executed In Indonesia Praise God With Dying Breaths / Amazing! See Why A Soon-To-Be-Executed-Prisoner Called For A Celebration!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Be Executed 22 Chriatian Missioneries by Ify3: 11:58am On Feb 27, 2009
Folks,

Please pray for the 22 Christian Missionary families that will be executed in Afghanistan today. Spread fast to as many that will pray.

God bless you.

cry cry cry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: To Be Executed 22 Chriatian Missioneries by aus123(m): 12:06pm On Feb 27, 2009
Blessed are those who re crucified 4 Righteousness sake; for their is Kindom of God.

May their gentle souls rest in peace,
Re: To Be Executed 22 Chriatian Missioneries by Tonyet1(m): 12:09pm On Feb 27, 2009
i got an SMS on this today,

i have prayed for them
Re: To Be Executed 22 Chriatian Missioneries by huxley(m): 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2009
I-fy:

Folks,

Please pray for the 22 Christian Missionary families that will be executed in Afghanistan today. Spread fast to as many that will pray.

God bless you.

cry cry cry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Would be nice if you could say what people could pray for.  

1)   Should people pray for their freedom
2)   Or so that when they get kill, the should go to heaven?

etc, etc.

What should they be prayed for?
Re: To Be Executed 22 Chriatian Missioneries by Okijajuju1(m): 12:19pm On Feb 27, 2009
ROFL

Why dont they pray for God to rescue them??
Or arent they doing the work of God??

Like Huxley asked, what are you praying for??

Their escape??
Their afterlife??
Their executors??
what??

What were they doing in a war torn islamic country??

I wish them the best in whatever awaits them in the afterlife. But today, I say farewell to them, I only hope that their belief was worth loosing their lives over. undecided
Re: To Be Executed 22 Chriatian Missioneries by huxley(m): 12:45pm On Feb 27, 2009
aus123:

Blessed are those who re crucified 4 Righteousness sake; for their is Kindom of God.

May their gentle souls rest in peace,

IS this the best you could do? Are you resigned that they are gonna be killed? Could you not wish for better or is being killed for Jesus's sake a better fate? If it is, why aren't you queuing to receive the same fate as these gullible christians?
Re: To Be Executed 22 Chriatian Missioneries by manmustwac(m): 12:51pm On Feb 27, 2009
Should i pray that when they cut off thier heads they do it nice and swiflty or should i pray that they have a safe journey to Heaven? Besides this is supposed to be the hapiest time of thier lives coz their supposed to be looking forward to going to Heaven and meeting God smiley smiley
Re: To Be Executed 22 Chriatian Missioneries by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 27, 2009
manmustwac:

Should i pray that when they cut off thier heads they do it nice and swiflty or should i pray that they have a safe journey to Heaven? Besides this is supposed to be the hapiest time of thier lives coz their supposed to be looking forward to going to Heaven and meeting God smiley smiley

It's unfortunate for them and their families that they are getting killed[b](IF this story is actually real[/b]) but what you wrote is grin grin grin grin grin

Yeah, I suppose they should be happy too, afterall they going to PARADISE!!!
Re: To Be Executed 22 Chriatian Missioneries by segyemaro(m): 4:57pm On Feb 27, 2009
na wetin dem do naaaa?
Re: To Be Executed 22 Chriatian Missioneries by manmustwac(m): 5:01pm On Feb 27, 2009
segyemaro:

na wetin dem do naaaa?
Thet were preaching the wrong religion in the wrong country at the wrong place at the wrong time. So they're being sent to Paradise. smiley

1 Like

Re: To Be Executed 22 Chriatian Missioneries by segyemaro(m): 5:18pm On Feb 27, 2009
well if that is the reason,they should count themselves lucky that they are dieing for christ,do you know what that is?Authomatic Ticket To HEAVEN.
Re: To Be Executed 22 Chriatian Missioneries by manmustwac(m): 5:27pm On Feb 27, 2009
://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-469745/Taliban-extends-deadline-23-Koreans-kidnapped-Afghan-bus--again.html
Re: To Be Executed 22 Chriatian Missioneries by tpia: 5:39pm On Feb 27, 2009
Re: To Be Executed 22 Chriatian Missioneries by huxley(m): 5:50pm On Feb 27, 2009
tpia:

well, their executors will also have to die sooner or later even if they run to kafanchan. Death will meet them there.

Very perceptive of you. That would balance it out, wouldn't? One set of people dying for a fraudulent cause and another set dying maybe naturally, as we all shall die. GREAT!
Re: To Be Executed 22 Chriatian Missioneries by tpia: 5:53pm On Feb 27, 2009
Re: To Be Executed 22 Chriatian Missioneries by Okijajuju1(m): 10:27am On Feb 28, 2009
Tpia

Are you talking about judgment or what??
Re: To Be Executed 22 Chriatian Missioneries by tpia: 11:21pm On Feb 28, 2009
Re: To Be Executed 22 Chriatian Missioneries by JJYOU: 11:30pm On Feb 28, 2009
where is the islamic brigade condemnation of this barbaric acts now. not in my name. these ugly, wicked,reliously evil people.
Re: To Be Executed 22 Chriatian Missioneries by Busybody2(f): 11:36pm On Feb 28, 2009
Hmmn, life lipsrsealed Why kill unless they felt threatened by the religion undecided
Re: To Be Executed 22 Chriatian Missioneries by JJYOU: 12:22am On Mar 01, 2009
Busy_body:

Hmmn, life lipsrsealed Why kill unless they felt threatened by the religion undecided
ask them for me
Re: To Be Executed 22 Chriatian Missioneries by Bastage: 2:31am On Mar 01, 2009
There are no "Christain Missioneiries" due to be killed in Afghanistan.

And this link www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-469745/Taliban-extends-deadline-23-Koreans-kidnapped-Afghan-bus--again.html is just bullshit as they were all released 2 years ago.

I'm all for crapping on the Taleban but if this thread is just in the name of Christianity versus Islam you can suck my manhood.

Note that the OP posted "23 missionary families" though. That would probably amount to well over 100 people.
Nothing in the news either before or after. This thread is just bullshit.
Re: To Be Executed 22 Chriatian Missioneries by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 01, 2009
I
Bastage:

There are no "Christain Missioneiries" due to be killed in Afghanistan.

And this link www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-469745/Taliban-extends-deadline-23-Koreans-kidnapped-Afghan-bus--again.html is just bullshit as they were all released 2 years ago.

I'm all for crapping on the Taleban but if this thread is just in the name of Christianity versus Islam you can suck my manhood.

Note that the OP posted "23 missionary families" though. That would probably amount to well over 100 people.
Nothing in the news either before or after. This thread is just bullshit.

I figured it was, these people always making stuff up angry
Re: To Be Executed 22 Chriatian Missioneries by pluzini: 8:16am On Apr 28, 2010
pls people should stop posting lies just for sympathy sake.
Re: To Be Executed 22 Chriatian Missioneries by sancata(m): 9:24am On Aug 12, 2012
manmustwac:
Thet were preaching the wrong religion in the wrong country at the wrong place at the wrong time. So they're being sent to Paradise. smiley
dont be supid, It is a right Gospel in the right place at the right time. Jesus cam to rescue the unbelievers so they ar not in d wrong place atall...God have mercy on them please God...but if they go, in thy hands i submit there soul.
Re: To Be Executed 22 Chriatian Missioneries by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:57pm On Aug 12, 2012
good. The Gods reign. i wish Nigeria had also done the same with her missionaries. . sad
Re: To Be Executed 22 Chriatian Missioneries by onatisi(m): 8:22pm On Aug 12, 2012
manmustwac:
didnt they know that?
are they natives or foreigners there?
Re: To Be Executed 22 Chriatian Missioneries by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 12, 2012
This is why I want no parts of religion.
Re: To Be Executed 22 Chriatian Missioneries by Heavenissoreal: 6:05am On Apr 22, 2015
HEAVEN IS SO REAL by Choo Nam Thomas.

http://99.198.110.36/english/
*FREE E-BOOK
*FREE AUDIO CDS

A MUST-READ for all Christians and non-Christians

MARANATHA!!!
Re: To Be Executed 22 Chriatian Missioneries by udatso: 5:48pm On Apr 22, 2015
Another example of some Christians who can't help but spread falsehood about Islam.

(1) (Reply)

God Is Good, He Has Done Me Well, / Intelligent Design Or No Intelligent Design? Can We Analyze This? / Who Are You To Question God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.