Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,482 members, 7,808,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Gunmen Kill Two Policemen And Kidnap Two Expatriates In Bayelsa State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill Two Policemen And Kidnap Two Expatriates In Bayelsa State (9955 Views)

Woman Caught Trying To Kidnap Two Children In Benin City (Video, Photo) / Delta State Fake Mad Man Caught While Attempting To Kidnap Two Children / Assassins Kill Couple In Okwelle, Imo State And Kidnap Three Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Kill Two Policemen And Kidnap Two Expatriates In Bayelsa State by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 24, 2015

Gunmen suspected to be kidnappers on Wednesday killed two policemen and abducted two Lebanese nationals in Bayelsa State.

The incident occurred at the riverside town of Onuegbum in Ogbia Local Government Area of the state.

The identities of the slain policemen attached to a construction firm, Pache, dredging sand in the area, could not be immediately ascertained.

The deceased policemen were said to be a Sergeant and Corporal.

But the Lebanese were identified as Sarki Abi Chmouli and Ibrahim Abi Pherem.

Eyewitnesses said the invaders, numbering eight and armed with dangerous assault rifles, stormed the company, a few metres away from the community, about 12.30pm through the waterways in two speedboats.

The gunmen were said to have repeatedly shot sporadically into the air to whittle down any possible resistance.

The development, it was learnt, caused the workers to scamper for safety.

The situation, it was further learnt, led to a gun battle between the two policemen and the suspected kidnappers.

It was learnt that during the encounter, the policemen were shot by the invading gunmen, who also succeeded in kidnapping the two Lebanese.

The gunmen were said to have escaped through the waterways.

Confirming the incident, the State Police Public Relations Officer, Mr. Asinim Butswat, said the corpse of the slain policemen had been deposited at the morgue of the Federal Medical Centre for autopsy.

Butswat said, “We have alerted the marine component of the Police, the Joint Task Force and the Navy.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/gunmen-kill-two-policemen-kidnap-two-lebanese-in-bayelsa/
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Policemen And Kidnap Two Expatriates In Bayelsa State by IamOpemipo(m): 7:02pm On Jun 24, 2015
Crime news all the way..naija wich way?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Two Policemen And Kidnap Two Expatriates In Bayelsa State by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 24, 2015
APC is involve

As I dhe see lalasticlala so, for him mind he feels like banning me for life
Oga ve mercy on thee

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Two Policemen And Kidnap Two Expatriates In Bayelsa State by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
APC is involve

grin grin lol

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Two Policemen And Kidnap Two Expatriates In Bayelsa State by Anoruo(m): 7:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
Stingy Lebanese dudes.
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Policemen And Kidnap Two Expatriates In Bayelsa State by fatdon2(m): 7:11pm On Jun 24, 2015
God please save your country.
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Policemen And Kidnap Two Expatriates In Bayelsa State by Nicepoker(m): 7:11pm On Jun 24, 2015
RIPP. Rest in peace police.
NB. I need help. How can I place ban on the mods.
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Policemen And Kidnap Two Expatriates In Bayelsa State by shininglite(m): 7:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
"I would end security issues in Nigeria within a month" on quote the brainless President Buhari from duara

Buhari is a terrorist -el rufai

13 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Two Policemen And Kidnap Two Expatriates In Bayelsa State by DancingSkeleton(m): 7:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
Chaii end time don reach ground finish cry

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Two Policemen And Kidnap Two Expatriates In Bayelsa State by hensben(m): 7:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
Gbese re o
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Policemen And Kidnap Two Expatriates In Bayelsa State by Datruggedman: 7:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Policemen And Kidnap Two Expatriates In Bayelsa State by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
I guess it is up to the Govt and people of Bayelsa to fight against kidnapping

Because if foreign investors and local investors are scared away.....jobs and revenue are lost.

Also....Mr Governor and the PDP have a lot to answer as to why they have not developed the youth in the last several years they have been in charge. Perhaps it is time they spent more on technical and vocational education.

And Abuja is not off the hook. We urgently need to end our dependence on oil....so that we can have an industrial Nigeria with jobs. Buhari better invest in power, transport and energy well well.

5 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Two Policemen And Kidnap Two Expatriates In Bayelsa State by mencade4: 7:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
where is President Buhari of daura?

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Two Policemen And Kidnap Two Expatriates In Bayelsa State by igbsam(m): 7:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
They have started again
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Policemen And Kidnap Two Expatriates In Bayelsa State by LaRoyalHighness(f): 7:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
K.. This is sad.. I just want peace in Nigeria.. Honestly!
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Policemen And Kidnap Two Expatriates In Bayelsa State by Datruggedman: 7:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
wetin concern OKada man with seatbelt?
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Policemen And Kidnap Two Expatriates In Bayelsa State by writetopoker: 7:15pm On Jun 24, 2015
chaii there is Godoooooo
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Policemen And Kidnap Two Expatriates In Bayelsa State by godoluwa(m): 7:15pm On Jun 24, 2015
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Policemen And Kidnap Two Expatriates In Bayelsa State by Datruggedman: 7:16pm On Jun 24, 2015
just passing and decided to stop and read dis crime news

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Two Policemen And Kidnap Two Expatriates In Bayelsa State by resty4(m): 7:16pm On Jun 24, 2015
N delta bad guyz don start like joke like joke.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Two Policemen And Kidnap Two Expatriates In Bayelsa State by Datruggedman: 7:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
writetopoker:
chaii there is Godoooooo
idiot get sense for once
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Policemen And Kidnap Two Expatriates In Bayelsa State by tiamiyukunle69(m): 7:18pm On Jun 24, 2015
Are they back?
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Policemen And Kidnap Two Expatriates In Bayelsa State by santinoj(m): 7:18pm On Jun 24, 2015
Isn't Ogbia LG the LG of our former President, the "HERO" ?

And some people will be on Nairaland talking rubbish!!!

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Two Policemen And Kidnap Two Expatriates In Bayelsa State by MrImole: 7:18pm On Jun 24, 2015
Too bad...
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Policemen And Kidnap Two Expatriates In Bayelsa State by tinuolababy(f): 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
Bayelsa is next

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Two Policemen And Kidnap Two Expatriates In Bayelsa State by Moana(f): 7:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
The "victims" are muslim....hmm i smell jihadist tingz
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Policemen And Kidnap Two Expatriates In Bayelsa State by uzo200(m): 7:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
great meanwhile, I told a friend of mine to upgrade his blog, that he is not qualified for AdSense, please check it out and tell him what you think about his lame blog. http://WWW.touchpapyrus.com
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Policemen And Kidnap Two Expatriates In Bayelsa State by Viktor1983(m): 7:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
Every where is boiling. I still don't think this removal of military checkpoints is a good idea.
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Policemen And Kidnap Two Expatriates In Bayelsa State by vegetables(m): 7:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
hmm
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Policemen And Kidnap Two Expatriates In Bayelsa State by Eniqurl(f): 7:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ookkkaayy
Re: Gunmen Kill Two Policemen And Kidnap Two Expatriates In Bayelsa State by kasheemawo(m): 7:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
shininglite:
"I would end security issues in Nigeria within a month" on quote the brainless President Buhari from duara

Buhari is a terrorist -el rufai
you have dead brain

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Happened To Girl Who Tried To Steal Yahoo Boys Phone / NDLEA Sniffer Dogs Detect N351m Heroin In Footballs, Rugs / EFCC Ibadan Office Secures 83 Convictions,  Recovers N116m In 6months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.