Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable (54148 Views)

"Why Fatima Buhari Became 4th Wife" - The Capital / 9 Popular Vocabularies In Nigerian Politics Since Buhari Became President / List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by Abdulhafis00: 9:30am On Jul 01, 2015
peoples with there lies sha, how u tey no that na 226 people don die shay u b death agent ni?

Sai baba i dey c change jare
Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by sammyj: 9:37am On Jul 01, 2015
..... cheesy shocked grin grin grin grin grin
mykl01:

Let's see, so this is a competition of how many more need to die to equalise PM and GEJ abi? Do the maths na... 250 per month x 10 months x 4 years = ______. Assuming BH goes on recess 2 months every year. I think some people are just plain insensitive. Tanoids o, Changoids o..... All na the same. Guys wake up, the killings are real and na people papa and mama dey die. Shame on all of you taking sides.
Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 01, 2015
See what the useless South West have caused.

Imagine this Suffricated Ones voted this dullard as President and instead of pressuring him to get to work, they are busy fighting for national positions and writing letters.

Sanusi was right afterall, Yoruba are the problem of Nigeria!
Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by egobetatoday: 9:43am On Jul 01, 2015
makzeze:
Buhari alone cannot stop Boko Haram. We need divine intervention too through prayers.

how come u thought Gej alone could stop boko haram?
Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by winodey(m): 10:46am On Jul 01, 2015
Have you heard about the contest going on? If No, let me bring to your notice that is giving out power banks to first 100 individual who like its official facebook fan page

THE RULE TO WIN;
1. Like the facebook page and comment "I just Liked it"
2. Share the facebook fan page with your FB friends.

Goto www.facebook.com/SteadyGist to like and share

Note: Contest ends on Friday 12 noon and winners announce and contacted afterwards for their rewards.

Good Luck.
Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by Akpan107(m): 11:09am On Jul 01, 2015
francizy:
Human lives no longer worth anything in this country..

I've not even heard of even one military attack against boko haram since May 29th.. Has our military suddenly gone toothless?

If Buhari cannot contain these demonic båstårds up north, then he should supply ammunition to each member of those villages, train them and leave them to protect themselves.
Buhari: Military Offensive against Boko
Haram, Anti-north

1 Like

Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by luckyboss(m): 11:11am On Jul 01, 2015
one thing is that Buhari can not remember when he pronounced change. you will so soon see the post of buhari denying change in this forum. northern judas.
Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by aquabeing: 12:21pm On Jul 01, 2015
kelvin100:
See what the useless South West have caused.

Imagine this Suffricated Ones voted this dullard as President and instead of pressuring him to get to work, they are busy fighting for national positions and writing letters.

Sanusi was right afterall, Yoruba are the problem of Nigeria!

You guys are so childish in the way you play opposition,simply no creativity . You need to register with Lia Mohammed tutorial class . Dont blame the South west blame your dumb region
Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 01, 2015
... one chance

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 01, 2015
... one chance

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
Arty2014:

Gensteejay you are prejudiced already even if Buhari leads you by the hand and shows u evidence sef u no go still believe
You raised some allegations about the President earlier and I asked for the evidence(s) you've to back your claims. And without supplying any evidence, you made another claim about me that I'm prejudiced, when you know little or nothing about me. I don't know what prejudices mean in your own dictionary, but if I, as a Nigerian youth, decided to critique the actions and policies embarked upon by the Government, for the sole aim of ensuring good governance, then you're right that I'm prejudiced. If I as an individual, who believes in God, made up my mind to support President Buhari with my prayers and positive actions, so that he can achieve the herculean feat of transforming this nation by God's Grace, then your claim about me is correct.

Some years back, I was also supportive of the past administration at its early stage. Then, I'd hoped and expected ex-president Jonathan to alleviate the suffering of the Nigerian masses, but was utterly disappointed when I realised corruption was the watchword of his administration. I'm neither an APC nor a PDP supporter, I only support good governance and care less about the party affiliation of whosoever can give us this. So I don't wish that the President fails, rather I pray that God give him the wisdom and courage to lead this nation better than we expected.
Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by unclejb2(m): 1:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
Omotayor123:
Haterz bin counting....

Tell us how many people died during Jonathan's Tenure

Cry me a river. Hypocrites!!!.

Boko Haram will be Abolish. Buhari will do it successfully. Then, Tanoids can hug Transformer.

Iranu#
so its ok for people to keep dying under buhari? I wonder what kind of people that make this ungodly contraption called Nigeria
Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
Omotayor123:

And you are Already a walking corpse. Dead body. lalasticlala pls ban this Hater..

Hehehehehe! Scream louder...seems lalasticlala can't hear you!

Oh...I almost forgot...you are DEAD and when dead people scream from their graves, the living can't hear them! Nkita Ará
Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by Omotayor123(f): 3:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
ilawanson44:

Hehehehehe! Scream louder...seems lalasticlala can't hear you!

Oh...I almost forgot...you are DEAD and when dead people scream from their graves, the living can't hear them! Nkita Ará
I see u don break chain loose again....

You R soon to be locked back up.
Dead body.
Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 01, 2015
In 2059 tongue tongue

1stola:

Seun ishilove obinoscopy mukina2 when will you people sensor "Duara Dullard" like you did for jo na daft
Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 01, 2015
Omotayor123:

I see u don break chain loose again....

You R soon to be locked back up.
Dead body.

Baboon! F*ck off!
Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by Omotayor123(f): 7:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
ilawanson44:

Baboon! F*ck off!
Seems it's tym u go back to your grave.
Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
Omotayor123:

Seems it's tym for my useless father and mother to go back to their graves.

Fixed!
Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 01, 2015
Abdulhafis00:
peoples with there lies sha, how u tey no that na 226 people don die shay u b death agent ni?

Sai baba i dey c change jare

You are as uneducated as your bâstard brainless buhari so you don't know what it is to take statistics. ?.oh sorry...let me not even bore you with english...cos you don't even know what statistics means. Foòlish mohameedian terrorist
Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by Omotayor123(f): 8:23pm On Jul 01, 2015
ilawanson44:

Fixed!
Your parent must be long dead. rotten!
Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by Omotayor123(f): 8:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
ilawanson44:

Fixed!
Your parent must be long dead. Good you used 'my' ..rotten!
Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by tsdarkside(m): 9:54pm On Jul 05, 2015
Omotayor123:

Your parent must be long dead. Good you used 'my' ..rotten!

you are sweet... kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by arootech: 10:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
Lets GMB sometimes to eliminate those demonic bastards called boko haram.......i have confidence in him.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Baffles Me In Jamil Abubakar & Fatima Dangote's Wedding / Muhammad Auwal: Flying Officer Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists / Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.