Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,010 members, 7,806,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

The End Is Near. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The End Is Near. (5306 Views)

Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" / My Time To Judge The World Is Near - Olumba Olumba Obu / The End Of Islam Is Near (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The End Is Near. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 24, 2015
krattoss:
lol...
U have had experience but reluctant to share?? Why?

Me unfollow this thread?..no u unfollow.

I should watch 666 movies?...lol i have watched them,... How about u go and watch angels and demons movie and thank me later?

U re not begging me to believe.... Weell am sorry i ve moved from blindeness to reality and i dont need ur begging..

God showing himself...? Maybe if zeus or amadioha or sango shows himself, u wont even believe..

Many re called but few re chosen..who re the many and who re the chosen? Why create the many when he could have created the few only?

if you don't believe why did you click on this page? I'm sure you knew what"the end" was about before visiting here, but because you fight yourself not to believe, nd you want to debate. just like if I see an Islamic page, I won't click cos I have nothing to do with it nd I don't believe in allah. nd I respect dia religion nd can't go to dia page nd start to argue with them. why don't you go and prove to them that their god ain't real. na only Christianity you see. and also i did share. scroll up. all of em gods are real nd from d devil. many are called and few are chosen simply means that people will hear the word and only few will abide and those he will receive, why didn't he create the few... God doesn't force anyone, he is looking for ways to talk to us but if you refuse, he wouldn't force you. I will not unfollow my thread, I opened it, you leave.
Re: The End Is Near. by freecocoa(f): 11:30pm On Jun 24, 2015
Blossom023:

many are called but few are chosen.
Smh.
Re: The End Is Near. by Nobody: 12:51am On Jun 25, 2015
Blossom023:

lol I don't go for evangelism. I am a stay at home kind of person, I am at home all day so I showcase Christ tru social media.

Are u a graduate or a jambite? Just asking oo
Re: The End Is Near. by Nobody: 12:53am On Jun 25, 2015
Blossom023:

yes I have. nd please if your plan is to ask me questions to try to manipulate nd twist things, kindly unfollow this thread. I have dealt with your type before. look I am not begging anybody to believe o, I urge you all but if you feel like it's all a joke, no problem. go and watch movies like 666 (white movie ) nd other rapture movies. you Will see what happened to those that didn't believe. God already knew that people won't still believe even if he shows himself to them.. that's why he said "many are called but few are chosen " even when you hear the word, nd see evidence, you still twist it. don't believe ok?

Wow so your believe of the end time is based on a movie 666? Wonderful cheesy

You are really making good use of Ur intelligence!

4 Likes

Re: The End Is Near. by johnw74: 1:07am On Jun 25, 2015
Dnarvaez:
Gone are the days when truth is openly advocated for.
Blessed be whom that seeth not but believeth on thy words of Jehovah - ruler of the universe.
For it is written : The hearts of men are hardened unto the great prophecy.

Will you post that verse here pls
I can't find it
Re: The End Is Near. by Nobody: 1:25am On Jun 25, 2015
Dapo777:

Wow so your believe of the end time is based on a movie 666? Wonderful cheesy
You are really making good use of Ur intelligence!
did I say so? well 666 is part of the rapture. it is said to be the mark.
Re: The End Is Near. by Nobody: 1:29am On Jun 25, 2015
Blossom023:

ok so because I said I don't go for evangelism? nd because of my profile. who are you to judge my relationship with Christ? do u even know my present condition for staying at home all day? not even sunlight? please mind yourself.
Smh! By their fruits you shall know them.
Re: The End Is Near. by Nobody: 1:36am On Jun 25, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
Smh! By their fruits you shall know them.

no be small.
Re: The End Is Near. by Nobody: 6:34am On Jun 25, 2015
Blossom023:

no be small.

Lmaooo, so u took down Ur dp because people were talking about it too much? cheesy
Re: The End Is Near. by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 25, 2015
Dapo777:

Lmaooo, so u took down Ur dp because people were talking about it too much? cheesy

The new upload isn't showing? Network probably. If you know me well,idc about people's opinion, which one of my bills are they paying?
Re: The End Is Near. by Tjayjosh(m): 1:18pm On Jun 25, 2015
The last days will be marked by a widespread collapse of moral structure of the family and of the society in general as people are arrogant "lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God". Even in churches, unfaithfulness to God and disloyalty to his truth will increase. These times will be especially difficult and disheartening for God's true servants. For an overview of end time prophecy; study the book of daniel, the statue of nebuchadnezzer's dream, and daniel's dream of four beasts.

1 Like

Re: The End Is Near. by stlaibrowne(m): 1:52pm On Jun 25, 2015
Blossom023:

The new upload isn't showing? Network probably. If you know me well,idc about people's opinion, which one of my bills are they paying?

I was going to say that you have removed the one thing that makes me stuck to this your thread.. your 'end' - time
Re: The End Is Near. by stlaibrowne(m): 1:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
Blossom023:

But seriously beyond this can we talk about love ? Going through your profile I can see you fancy love as well. Basically our Lord jesus christ preaches love. so can we ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The End Is Near. by sthugo: 5:03pm On Jun 25, 2015
@ blossom your writes depicts a very passionate person but dont allow people to use your weakness against you or lure you with it.

You seems to be vulnerable to your past,be very careful how you handle close ones and never go look for love in the wrong places.

Heaven and hell sounds like fiction but actually is it real? The bible makes us to understand that the word of God is life,if its life that means every wordd there is real.

I heard thesame testimony from 3 different people @ different locations their encounters after death,they all narrated very similar story.
These confirms the fact that there is life beyond this life.

The only way you could actually appreciate this facts is if you are spiritual.

In all ,there is one Almighty God that has decree His Words,His Words must be fulfilled

1 Like

Re: The End Is Near. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 25, 2015
Blossom023:

Lol. I like you. kiss
Re: The End Is Near. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 25, 2015
sthugo:
@ blossom your writes depicts a very passionate person but dont allow people to use your weakness against you or lure you with it.

You seems to be vulnerable to your past,be very careful how you handle close ones and never go look for love in the wrong places.

Heaven and hell sounds like fiction but actually is it real? The bible makes us to understand that the word of God is life,if its life that means every wordd there is real.

I heard thesame testimony from 3 different people @ different locations their encounters after death,they all narrated very similar story.
These confirms the fact that there is life beyond this life.

The only way you could actually appreciate this facts is if you are spiritual.

In all ,there is one Almighty God that has decree His Words,His Words must be fulfilled

It would surprise u to know there are diff hells and diff heavens with people who experience each if the different types of hells and heavens.

So y did u pick one heaven over thousands of other heavens?

1 Like

Re: The End Is Near. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 25, 2015
finally! I wonder at those people who say they don't believe but are active on the religion section, dont you think your spirit is fighting something? I looked up atheist in the dictionary and it means people who dont believe in any form of spirituality whatsoever but the atheists I have discussed with focus more on God, don't you ask yourself why am I fighting this? if you always argue, stress, and try to neglect something , that thing is actually taking over your life but u don't know it.

most of y'all watch E! nd u watch joel mchale "the soup" wer he said "im joel mchale wasting your life since 2004" .. I told myself I can't accept such into my spirit so I mute anytime I hear it, even when im in my bedroom, I'll close my ears if I can still hear it. one day my mom said, aren't you allowing this thing to control you? I said "life is spiritual" she said "exactly,as a child of God you have angels around you, you have the power to accept or refuse anything into your spirit"... now im not even sure I hear it.

what I am saying is that, as a christian I will definitely share the gospel no body can stop me, but wat I hate is when im trying to minister to nd u try to argue with me about my God, who are you? if God should come to you now do you think that you can escape? because a father is taking it easy with a child doesn't give that child the right to insult the father.

you have made up your mind, not to believe, nd u say this God I no go serve am, no problem. but do not debate, dont enter a christian forum and begin to argue. For me to even defend God is actually not proper, he is bigger than that. have some respect for people's belief. why do you think Christians are persecuted, because the devil is fighting the truth, open your eyes.

1 Like

Re: The End Is Near. by finofaya: 7:49pm On Jun 25, 2015
Lol. God does not need your defence, but he needs your evangelism. I'm dying of laughter here.
Re: The End Is Near. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 25, 2015
finofaya:
Lol. God does not need your defence, but he needs your evangelism. I'm dying of laughter here.

check your dictionary for those words, they mean two different things. sir!
Re: The End Is Near. by finofaya: 8:08pm On Jun 25, 2015
Blossom023:

check your dictionary for those words, they mean two different things. sir!

Two different things both of which involve speaking and making a case for God, ma.
Re: The End Is Near. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 25, 2015
finofaya:

Two different things both of which involve speaking and making a case for God, ma.

no .. in defense im arguing and trying to prove but in evangelism im (gently) speaking or rather teaching the gospel.
Re: The End Is Near. by finofaya: 8:55pm On Jun 25, 2015
Blossom023:

no .. in defense im arguing and trying to prove but in evangelism im (gently) speaking or rather teaching the gospel.

You do all that on behalf of God, is what I'm saying.

2 Likes

Re: The End Is Near. by stlaibrowne(m): 8:59pm On Jun 25, 2015
Blossom023:

Honestly I have been laughing reading your long epistle don't you know even the so called atheist are religious. And for your information not everyone that doesn't believe in the jesus son god myth are atheist. Some can see through the illusion, rather trying to convince themselves there must be one god or a supreme being somewhere. those that are able to reason logically are called free thinker. Or call them scientists
Re: The End Is Near. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 25, 2015
finofaya:

You do all that on behalf of God, is what I'm saying.
nd what did I say ? it is wrong to defend.
Re: The End Is Near. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 25, 2015
stlaibrowne:

Honestly I have been laughing reading your long epistle don't you know even the so called atheist are religious. And for your information not everyone that doesn't believe in the jesus son god myth are atheist. Some can see through the illusion, rather trying to convince themselves there must be one god or a supreme being somewhere. those that are able to reason logically are called free thinker. Or call them scientists

no im not sure u got me right. I meant that, you shouldn't try to debate with someone about God's existence or not. you see a christian teaching nd u dont believe , u simply walk away. get my point first.
Re: The End Is Near. by finofaya: 9:32pm On Jun 25, 2015
Blossom023:

nd what did I say ? it is wrong to defend.

Because God is too big for that, right? Why isn't God also too big for evangelism?

2 Likes

Re: The End Is Near. by stlaibrowne(m): 10:29pm On Jun 25, 2015
Blossom023:

no im not sure u got me right. I meant that, you shouldn't try to debate with someone about God's existence or not. you see a christian teaching nd u dont believe , u simply walk away. get my point first.

Walk away that's the easiest way out it right ? Thats what many of you do, when you cantconvince yourself enough that there's god not to talk of convincing another human. When your delusional believe is being defeated by basic logic, you just bail out isn't ? But no! Unlike I don't walk way rather I show you the honest truth. Majestically I will boast of my clarity of idea before your illusional believe. Fundamentally, life is bassically material, the energy, our thought is material. And life is about how you relate within yourself in respect to your inmediate and the whole galagala at large to make the world a better place. Isnt that simple and easy ! Life is complicated when you make it one.

1 Like

Re: The End Is Near. by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 26, 2015
stlaibrowne:

Walk away that's the easiest way out it right ? Thats what many of you do, when you cantconvince yourself enough that there's god not to talk of convincing another human. When your delusional believe is being defeated by basic logic, you just bail out isn't ? But no! Unlike I don't walk way rather I show you the honest truth. Majestically I will boast of my clarity of idea before your illusional believe. Fundamentally, life is bassically material, the energy, our thought is material. And life is about how you relate within yourself in respect to your inmediate and the whole galagala at large to make the world a better place. Isnt that simple and easy ! Life is complicated when you make it one.
I'm a christian. I can back this up with my
personal experience and bible verses but come-to-
think-of-it, if GOD doesnt exist, there wouldnt have
been a name called GOD.
Do you believe in ILLUSIONS? That there is something
called ILLUSION. Illusions exist, right? But GOD
does
Evidences are numerous!
The world as lost GOD in the wonders of the world-
A.W Tozer. Couldn't help but copy it.
Re: The End Is Near. by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 26, 2015
finofaya:

Because God is too big for that, right? Why isn't God also too big for evangelism?

ok because it is our responsibility to share the gospel?
Re: The End Is Near. by finofaya: 12:30am On Jun 26, 2015
Blossom023:

ok because it is our responsibility to share the gospel?

Don't ask me.

You didn't add new information tho.
Re: The End Is Near. by stlaibrowne(m): 9:06am On Jun 26, 2015
Blossom023:

I'm a christian. I can back this up with my
personal experience and bible verses but come-to-
think-of-it, if GOD doesnt exist, there wouldnt have
been a name called GOD.
Do you believe in ILLUSIONS? That there is something
called ILLUSION. Illusions exist, right? But GOD
does
Evidences are numerous!
The world as lost GOD in the wonders of the world-
A.W Tozer. Couldn't help but copy it.

You are christian because you chose to believe in a nan made institution of religion. to answer your question, illusion is the state when you create a fantasy situation or idea in which dont exist for yourself, so Apparently illusion do not exist on its as god do not exist on its own but as a fiction of your thought. Carprish?

And yes sister i asked if we can talk about love you didnt reply that is love not part of the messiah's teachings. I think it's, so again can we talk about love?
Re: The End Is Near. by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 26, 2015
stlaibrowne:

You are christian because you chose to believe in a nan made institution of religion. to answer your question, illusion is the state when you create a fantasy situation or idea in which dont exist for yourself, so Apparently illusion do not exist on its as god do not exist on its own but as a fiction of your thought. Carprish?

And yes sister i asked if we can talk about love you didnt reply that is love not part of the messiah's teachings. I think it's, so again can we talk about love?

like I said God's existence is self evident to me, nd its not man made cos he is not an idol. watch end time movies , you will see ur type nd how they ended. Capische? uh please read ur bible for further teachings.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amazing! Hebrew Scholars Discover Hidden Message From God In The Bible. / What Is Human Nature? What Does The Bible Say About Human Nature? / Black Man,emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.