Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,757 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. (44634 Views)

My Dad Gave N3m To His Boss' Wife To Buy Vehicle For Him, Now He's Dead / My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It / My Mum Calls Me While My Dad Calls My Senior Brother! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. by Vivalavida99(f): 11:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
nairaman66:
It's only fair for you to be wary. Don't give up, stay alert.. Anything can happen wether your dad is a clergy man does not mean he's totally clean!

I endorse this post.

I have seen clergy misbehave, never count on that.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
Freest:
I happened to be in a relationship and for the first time i asked my girl to come meet my parents since we started getting serious and next year i have plans to get married to her. she met my parents three weeks ago and stayed in our family house for about a week before going back. Since then my Dad calls her like every day just to check up on her. This is beginning to get me worried as it is unusual of my Dad. FYI my Dad is a clergy man and very disciplined hence i know nothing is wrong negatively. But my concern is that the man is taking the relationship more serious than even me in the relationship. Am concerned and my girl is so excited about it. I had plans to talk to my dad but don't know if it is right. I feel my dad is making this girl feel supercool and am not comfortable with that. Please i need candid advice!!!

#Freest#
Bros Dont consider immature commentators and their gullible advices, also dont allow devil to tarnish the image of your father to you.
Wait a minute, had it been it was your mother that usually call your girlfriend everyday will you suspect your Mum to be Lesbian or what?
Dont dare confront your Dad with such a allegation since you testified to us that he is a Man of God.
Such accusation is capable of destroy sanity in your family.
Just be prayful about it, almighty God will surely intervene.
Lastly i guessed your Dad love you very much or perhaps you are first born thats why the love has reflated to your future wife.
Personally my Mum usually call my fiancee almost everyday just to know how she is doing, am happy with that cos if your parent aint comfortable with your wife... hmm Wahala dey o!

Nb: am only male child in the family of 19 cool grin
Re: My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. by johnnychuks(m): 11:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
you most be stupid young man

1 Like

Re: My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. by holusormi(m): 11:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
princeduke2013:
Nothing Wrong with it, My Late Dad back then always Call my GF, Send her Xmas, Easter messages and even recharge cards and Money at times...Your Dad is just the caring type underneath that Disciplinarian & Kogba iregbe Facade & Lastly Your Dad may likely be getting Old and probably feel he can get the Bleep off this world anytime soon..My Dad died approximately 9 months after meeting my Gf & he Already told me what a father should tell his son about relationships issues when I introduced her to him right after my Grad...So no big Deal Cos your father had seen what u can't see standing on Olumo Rock, Be happy & Move close to Dad cos I miss mine so much now ..thanks..All the best Bro

So are you trying to say his daddy wants to die soon ? undecided .... **runs the fvck away**
Re: My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. by vizkiz: 11:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
Freest:

BE WARNED....

that's my last warning!!!

or what uh?
You'll stop me from tasting your girlfriend's boo*bs? undecided
Re: My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. by bummyla(m): 11:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
Call You Dad And Have A Candid Talk With Him!

http://www.bummyla.com
Re: My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. by 9jatatafo(m): 11:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
Dad might have eaten biscuit with sugar
Re: My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. by Abbey2sam(m): 11:27pm On Jun 24, 2015
Melahou:
You should be very concern about it...
No need confronting your dad instead talk to your girl and make her understand you are not comfortable...if there's a way she can ignore his calls most times to as to pass the message to your dad...
But be calm about it

wrong
Re: My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. by Freest(m): 11:28pm On Jun 24, 2015
Eco2580:

Bros Dont consider immature commentators and their gullible advices, also dont allow devil to tarnish the image of your father to you.
Wait a minute, had it been it was your mother that usually call your girlfriend everyday will you suspect your Mum to be Lesbian or what?
Dont dare confront your Dad with such a allegation since you testified to us that he is a Man of God.
Such accusation is capable of destroy sanity in your family.
Just be prayful about it, almighty God will surely intervene.
Lastly i guessed your Dad love you very much or perhaps you are first born thats why the love has reflated to your future wife.
Personally my Mum usually call my fiancee almost everyday just to know how she is doing, am happy with that cos if your parent aint comfortable with your wife... hmm Wahala dey o!

Nb: am only male child in the family of 19 cool grin

I get the ish.... thanks alot bro....

Only male child outa 19.

you must be kidding me!!!
Re: My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. by baur(m): 11:29pm On Jun 24, 2015
If u trust your dad u have nothing to worry about, since u are getting married to the lady and your parents are aware. Allow your dad to play his role, he knows more than u do. Happy married life in advance.
Re: My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. by Freest(m): 11:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
[quote author=vizkiz post=35120899]
[color=#000099][i][b][font=serif]or what uh? You'll stop me from tasting your girlfriend's boo*bs? undecided [/fo
You wanna taste booobs huh
Gimme a minute
#Runs out to get Ogume#
Re: My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. by Freest(m): 11:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
vizkiz:

or what uh?
You'll stop me from tasting your girlfriend's boo*bs? undecided

You wanna taste booobs huh
Gimme a minute
#Runs out to get Ogume#
Re: My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. by Chinatownm(m): 11:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
Freest:
I happened to be in a relationship and for the first time i asked my girl to come meet my parents since we started getting serious and next year i have plans to get married to her. she met my parents three weeks ago and stayed in our family house for about a week before going back. Since then my Dad calls her like every day just to check up on her. This is beginning to get me worried as it is unusual of my Dad. FYI my Dad is a clergy man and very disciplined hence i know nothing is wrong negatively. But my concern is that the man is taking the relationship more serious than even me in the relationship. Am concerned and my girl is so excited about it. I had plans to talk to my dad but don't know if it is right. I feel my dad is making this girl feel supercool and am not comfortable with that. Please i need candid advice!!!

#Freest#

Ur dad dont want a repeat of wat happened in 1875

1 Like

Re: My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. by scentmarlc(m): 11:36pm On Jun 24, 2015
UnknownT:
Just mention me when the time reaches

No lele bozz. How body?

Dont forget baba, "i vote for SCENTMARLC ALONE. Cc: NLJEGA"

One love.

[size=20pt] Stop scrolling abeg read my signature joor [/size]
Re: My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. by uzo200(m): 11:38pm On Jun 24, 2015
great meanwhile, I told a friend of mine to upgrade his blog, that he is not qualified for AdSense, please check it out and tell him what you think about his lame blog. http://WWW.touchpapyrus.com
Re: My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. by scentmarlc(m): 11:39pm On Jun 24, 2015
vizkiz:

this Op, go kidnap me I swear! grin

For wia, e no fit baba.

How body, hope say uno say 2morrow na MR NAIRALAND semifinalz?

[size=20pt] Stop scrolling abeg read my signature joor [/size]
Re: My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. by Abbey2sam(m): 11:39pm On Jun 24, 2015
Freest:

well, from what i can be certain of about my dad is the d fact that he cant mess around. Outside being a very dedicated pastor, he also is a disciplinarian and he doesn't even condole rubbish from us. told is the only day we'll bring a girl to his house is if we sure she's the one we wanna marry. And after all my dad is in Edo state and my girl in Lagos. So i don't see anything happening between them. But am still concerned abt the calls on daily basis.

don't let that be your basis, I've trekked down that path before
too similar, though this one is married to my aunt, he's a pastor; and he has been cheating on the wife (my aunt) for a very long time
though I had my suspicions but I was too young and naive as at then,buh now I know better

you think your dad is strict? you need to meet this man
well, I didn't hide the fact that I was disappointed in him, cuz he tried to flex his muscle on me again, I had to shot hm up and put him back where he put himself

remembering this story now I will tell you to warn your girl
it might be more than just daughter and father inlaw relationship (I'm just saying )

1 Like

Re: My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
Freest:

I get the ish.... thanks alot bro....

Only male child outa 19.

you must be kidding me!!!
Its a Joke, but frankly am first male after 8 ladies.
Re: My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. by bbdd: 11:49pm On Jun 24, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Two things are Involved..... Your Father Likes her very much and Want to know her More or

She's a Potential Stepmom to you grin

Looool

1 Like

Re: My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. by 6fit(f): 11:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
vizkiz:
I think your dad wants some wink
E still dey body! cheesy
Abeg leave the old man alone let him have fun a little.

I think something went down during that period she came visiting... I smell something fishy undecided

Abeg na Joke oh, before them kidnap me for here! grin

Holy Ghost fire sabi yur home address oh cos d old man na clergy
Re: My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. by quickly: 11:57pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ur popsin Wan no weda nah 2nd hand or tear rubber. U know e g at 2 check all the engine and oil maybe the milage low or high.
Re: My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. by idonbilivit(m): 12:04am On Jun 25, 2015
Sometimes when parents have waited for awhile to see their son get married. Once you bring home any girl, they tend to go overboard, and get involved with her more than the son that's in the relationship. I feel that is all there is to this going by your story and your Dad's character like you described.

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. by olalat(m): 12:11am On Jun 25, 2015
If i must say, u dnt knw wt u want nd u re misplacing ur priority. U dnt wnt a lady to feel supercool nd u took her home to spend a wek wt ur parents. See u. D girl had already done her hm wk nd scored over 90%, u dad had already seek spiritual aid nd find her worthy. C, it wil b difficult to tk another girl hm. Come nd ask me.

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. by pek(m): 12:38am On Jun 25, 2015
op, reading your accounts so far, you are the one that has the problem. You're been unnecessarily insecured.

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. by Justicealh3(m): 12:47am On Jun 25, 2015
Beta talk.
Re: My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. by Freest(m): 12:47am On Jun 25, 2015
Luedave:
hahahahaha change which mind? sad

abi u wan chop cyber slap ni
This boy you don't have respect for elders abi Don't think am bluffing when i talk about changing my mind oh!!!
anyway

As an Elder.....

I Bless You....
Re: My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. by Werehkpe: 12:47am On Jun 25, 2015
Another OBJ and his son saga brewing
Re: My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. by Freest(m): 12:52am On Jun 25, 2015
pek:
op, reading your accounts so far, you are the one that has the problem. You're been unnecessarily unsecured.
I actually think you're right....

I think the problem is more of me than my girl or Dad....

I'll try and look inwards to know wah truly is wrong!
Re: My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. by Nobody: 12:52am On Jun 25, 2015
In the olden days, some dads check their daughter in laws to see if their virginity is intact...maybe your dad just wants to help you check your girl to see if all is well....enjoy yaself
Re: My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. by Prestige324: 1:06am On Jun 25, 2015
Make una chill with this song.

Wizkid new song with Mgazeen and Wale titled, so low

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDaL4PDmpdE
Re: My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. by newspostng(m): 1:07am On Jun 25, 2015
Freest:

#Freest#

your father want to fuckj her, keep her away, that man aint clergy enough to hold his emotions, there are many of them fingeringggg church members in the dark

1 Like

Re: My Dad Calls My Girl Like Every Day. by Nobody: 1:19am On Jun 25, 2015
Freest:
I kmow am a boy and don't have respect for elders sad . I was bluffing when i talkd about changing my mind oh!!!
anyways

As my Elder.....

I Bless You....

thank u my boi.... i bless u tooo

and ur wife to be

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Because I Am A Woman! / Best Solid (Nigerian) Meals For 6 Month Old Babies. / My Husband Dislikes Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.