Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Updating Google Playstore - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Updating Google Playstore (2018 Views)

My Phone Call Log Is Not Updating & Missed Calls Are Not Showing, Pls Help / Is There Any Adverse Effect Of Updating Phones? / MTN Gave Me 5k For Updating My Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Updating Google Playstore by philagus: 9:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
Solution pls: my rooted techno P5 google playstore is no longer launching and google playservices is requsting updating. Pls. help me out.
Re: Updating Google Playstore by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
philagus:
Solution pls: my rooted techno P5 google playstore is no longer launching and google playservices is requsting updating. Pls. help me out.
philagus:
download es explorer and root browser. apk . open es explorer touch option button, where you see device, sdcard0 and sdcard1, click device search HOSTS edit the host file with root browser clear whatever that's written in it and write 127.0.0.1 save and open your playstore or you reboot and open playstore
Re: Updating Google Playstore by valdes00(m): 9:57pm On Jun 24, 2015
lilbest4:
download es explorer and root browser. apk . open es explorer touch option button, where you see device, sdcard0 and sdcard1, click device search HOSTS edit the host file with root browser clear whatever that's written in it and write 127.0.0.1 save and open your playstore or you reboot and open playstore
God knws dat I dnt understand 1 bit of wot u wrote.... pls can u explain bit by bit cos am having d same problem... ever sinx I rooted my infinix, my playstore ain't launching anymore
Re: Updating Google Playstore by guydangerous(m): 10:57pm On Jun 24, 2015
lilbest4:
please assist me further

Re: Updating Google Playstore by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 25, 2015
guydangerous:
please assist me further
your on the right track but edit the hosts with RB text editor, clear everything that is written in there and leave only 127.0.0.1 grant root permission and save it
Re: Updating Google Playstore by guydangerous(m): 9:19am On Jun 25, 2015
lilbest4:
your on the right track but edit the hosts with RB text editor, clear everything that is written in there and leave only 127.0.0.1 grant root permission and save it
root browser can not edit it that's why I switch to es,so I should wipe everything except the numbers
Re: Updating Google Playstore by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 25, 2015
guydangerous:
root browser can not edit it that's why I switch to es,so I should wipe everything except the numbers
yes.

but can you grant es root permission?

I used RB
Re: Updating Google Playstore by guydangerous(m): 9:31am On Jun 25, 2015
lilbest4:
yes.

but can you grant es root permission?

I used RB
it will just go there but there's no option for editing,confirm this screen shot below before I proceed

Re: Updating Google Playstore by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 25, 2015
guydangerous:
it will just go there but there's no option for editing,confirm this screen shot below before I proceed
yes edit and clear those rubbish
Re: Updating Google Playstore by guydangerous(m): 9:41am On Jun 25, 2015
lilbest4:
ok
Re: Updating Google Playstore by guydangerous(m): 10:27am On Jun 25, 2015
lilbest4:
same thing
Re: Updating Google Playstore by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 25, 2015
guydangerous:
same thing
were you able to save it? if yes power off and on your phone.

I did mine recently after freedom messed my ps up
Re: Updating Google Playstore by guydangerous(m): 1:49pm On Jun 25, 2015
lilbest4:

saving it was impossible,it said error saving and it was that same useless freedom app that messed up my play store too
Re: Updating Google Playstore by guydangerous(m): 4:27pm On Jun 25, 2015
lilbest4:

thanks it's working but it can't download any file even the smallest of playstore apk

Re: Updating Google Playstore by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
guydangerous:
thanks it's working but it can't download any file even the smallest of playstore apk
you have nothing to worry about just clear playstore, playservice, download manager data and reboot
Re: Updating Google Playstore by guydangerous(m): 5:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
lilbest4:
you have nothing to worry about just clear playstore, playservice, download manager data and reboot
manager data? what does it do
Re: Updating Google Playstore by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 25, 2015
guydangerous:
manager data? what does it do
I tot you'd get me. what I meant was that you should clear the data of your playstore, playservice, and download manager

hope you know how to do that. through all apps in setting
Re: Updating Google Playstore by guydangerous(m): 9:51pm On Jun 25, 2015
lilbest4:
I tot you'd get me. what I meant was that you should clear the data of your playstore, playservice, and download manager

hope you know how to do that. through all apps in setting
ok let me try
Re: Updating Google Playstore by ausproxi(m): 1:37am On Jun 26, 2015
lilbest4:

I try to do it on my Tecno H5 but it's giving me error when I want to save it, Pls what am I to do?? ?
Re: Updating Google Playstore by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 26, 2015
ausproxi:

I try to do it on my Tecno H5 but it's giving me error when I want to save it, Pls what am I to do?? ?
chat me on whatsapp 08065763969
Re: Updating Google Playstore by guydangerous(m): 3:58pm On Jun 26, 2015
Thanks lilbest4 am currently downloading clash of clan
Re: Updating Google Playstore by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 26, 2015
guydangerous:
Thanks lilbest4 am currently downloading clash of clan
your welcome
Re: Updating Google Playstore by ausproxi(m): 8:31pm On Jun 26, 2015
lilbest4:
chat me on whatsapp 08065763969
I've found solution to it.
Thanks boss
Re: Updating Google Playstore by guydangerous(m): 9:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
ausproxi:
I've found solution to it. Thanks boss
how did you resolve it
Re: Updating Google Playstore by ausproxi(m): 1:12am On Jun 27, 2015
guydangerous:
how did you resolve it
I use HOST Editor
Re: Updating Google Playstore by guydangerous(m): 10:06am On Jun 27, 2015
ausproxi:
I use HOST Editor
ok

(1) (Reply)

Weekend Data Plans: Which Of Our Service Provider Is Offering Weekend Data Plans / Samsung Galaxy X Foldable Smartphone / How To Get 4.5GB For N1000 On Airtel [normal Data + Youtube]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.