Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,436 members, 7,808,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

What’s The Difference Between A Mobile Website And Responsive Web Design? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What’s The Difference Between A Mobile Website And Responsive Web Design? (7175 Views)

Make Your Mobile Website Load Faster And Increase Search Traffic - Climaxbox / The Difference Between Dynamic Ip And Static Ip / What Is The Difference Between .ng And .com.ng Domain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s The Difference Between A Mobile Website And Responsive Web Design? by fjlinks(m): 9:58pm On Jun 24, 2015
What’s The Difference Between A Mobile Website And Responsive Web Design?

In the period of mobile gadgets, for example, the ipad, Galaxy Tab, and even full measured machines like the Macbook Air considered in that capacity, it is not a shock that numerous organizations are needing to modify their websites to fit distinctive screen sizes and gadgets. It is not something we regularly consider when we get our ipad and inquiry a motion picture time and afterward head over to our machine to buy the tickets.
The way that the website still comprises of the same connections and pages however changes to fit your mobile screen is basically astounding. For that to happen, the designers of a website regularly utilize two separate sorts of web design, either a basic mobile website or something some more advanced called responsive web design. In spite of the fact that both sorts appear to do likewise thing, there are some enormous contrasts between the two.
A mobile website is by and large considerably more simpler to manufacture and obliges a great deal less work to fabricate, which is the reason website engineers have the capacity change over it for a mobile gadgets inside days of propelling their full-sized website. In many cases, a mobile web webpage is much less expensive as a result of the measure of work it takes to fabricate it. We have all accomplished a mobile web website in somehow and now and again it isn’t the most composed page to work with.
This is a result of how mobile websites have one set design and they don’t fit to diverse screen sizes. An illustration of this is whether you stacked a page on your iphone and after that took a gander at your ipad, you may perceive that the page is still fitted for the screen of the iphone. There is no genuine design experience important to construct a mobile website so it is carried out before long and inexpensively.
Responsive web design is altogether different from a mobile website and is generally substantially more lavish in light of the aptitude and exertion that it requires to get it set up. A website with responsive web design is the point at which the illustrations and content on a gadget modify consummately to the gadget you are utilizing. It is not a basic coding process that you can include onto a mobile website. Rather, responsive web design obliges you to develop from the beginning incorporate the majority of the design from the full estimated website. Responsive web design permits you to pick the areas of specific catches and lets the engineer decide how they would like their website to change in accordance with distinctive gadgets.

Responsive web design is considerably more liquid and more progressed when contrasted with a basic mobile website. It is sheltered to say that responsive web design is for the most part where the web is heading, with more destinations deciding to redesign as opposed to adhering to the general mobile website. The reason this is occurring is a direct result of the measure of control the engineers have over the change to mobile. Despite the fact that it is to a greater degree a process, the website turns out looking much better and more intuitive. At last, the profits exceed the expenses if a business needs to captivate clients in any capacity conceivable, in particular with a client instinctive site that conveys the same experience crosswise over gadgets.

http://fj-designs.net/the-difference-between-a-mobile-website-and-responsive-web-design/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What’s The Difference Between A Mobile Website And Responsive Web Design? by ZinoFego: 11:11pm On Jun 24, 2015
Some food for thought.
Re: What’s The Difference Between A Mobile Website And Responsive Web Design? by hilaryiwens05: 11:51pm On Jun 24, 2015
nice...am at fault to dis sha. 2of my site are not responsive

Re: What’s The Difference Between A Mobile Website And Responsive Web Design? by exemen: 3:53pm On Jun 25, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What’s The Difference Between A Mobile Website And Responsive Web Design? by CaptaiinG(m): 3:53pm On Jun 25, 2015
Re: What’s The Difference Between A Mobile Website And Responsive Web Design? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
cool
Re: What’s The Difference Between A Mobile Website And Responsive Web Design? by Flashh: 3:55pm On Jun 25, 2015
vimi:
S

CaptaiinG:
exemen:
grin See as una dey book space... Nobody is dragging land on a thread like this... Its on FP doesn't mean people will grab the copy of the thread. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Difference Between A Mobile Website And Responsive Web Design? by friedcorn: 3:55pm On Jun 25, 2015
i no even know am before sef...thank God

check my signature
Re: What’s The Difference Between A Mobile Website And Responsive Web Design? by Minet16(m): 3:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
h
Re: What’s The Difference Between A Mobile Website And Responsive Web Design? by IlekeHD: 3:59pm On Jun 25, 2015
Why not just buy a drupal template that does both?

Unless by Mobile Website you meant Apps.
Re: What’s The Difference Between A Mobile Website And Responsive Web Design? by Ipheyemmy01(m): 4:00pm On Jun 25, 2015
Hmmmmmm...
Re: What’s The Difference Between A Mobile Website And Responsive Web Design? by mcmbonu: 4:01pm On Jun 25, 2015
To learn more on how to make money on fiverr, how to design website, how to make money from your designed website and blog all for free here at www.sulfera.com
Re: What’s The Difference Between A Mobile Website And Responsive Web Design? by ITbomb(m): 4:09pm On Jun 25, 2015
I am Groth
Re: What’s The Difference Between A Mobile Website And Responsive Web Design? by MrBasketball: 4:11pm On Jun 25, 2015
Flashh:

grin See as una dey book space... Nobody is dragging land on a thread like this... Its on FP doesn't mean people will grab the copy of the thread. cheesy
grin grin
Re: What’s The Difference Between A Mobile Website And Responsive Web Design? by DanWrites(m): 4:14pm On Jun 25, 2015
Nice
Re: What’s The Difference Between A Mobile Website And Responsive Web Design? by drmaxayuba(m): 4:15pm On Jun 25, 2015
Are you interested in building a career in the Creative Industries apply for The British Council

APPLY HERE http://applyfor.tk

Re: What’s The Difference Between A Mobile Website And Responsive Web Design? by afreekah: 4:33pm On Jun 25, 2015
Nice one there.. .
Re: What’s The Difference Between A Mobile Website And Responsive Web Design? by MrBasketball: 4:38pm On Jun 25, 2015
exemen:
Who be dis? undecided
Re: What’s The Difference Between A Mobile Website And Responsive Web Design? by exemen: 4:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
MrBasketball:
Who be dis? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What’s The Difference Between A Mobile Website And Responsive Web Design? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 25, 2015
hilaryiwens05:
lol
Re: What’s The Difference Between A Mobile Website And Responsive Web Design? by scentmarlc(m): 4:59pm On Jun 25, 2015
Welldone op, very helpful

[size=20pt]Abeg stop scrolling joor cheesygrin, oya read and click my signature abegcheesygrin[/size]
Re: What’s The Difference Between A Mobile Website And Responsive Web Design? by scentmarlc(m): 5:06pm On Jun 25, 2015
afreekah:
Nice one there.. .
xup bozz

am yet to see yu and mrbasketball on d voting thread. Oya abeg click on my signature

[size=20pt]Abeg stop scrolling joor cheesygrin, oya read and click my signature abegcheesygrin[/size]
Re: What’s The Difference Between A Mobile Website And Responsive Web Design? by scentmarlc(m): 5:07pm On Jun 25, 2015
[quote author=exemen post=35144515][/quote]

Funny guycheesygrin

Re: What’s The Difference Between A Mobile Website And Responsive Web Design? by Kunle106(m): 6:30pm On Jun 25, 2015
Noted
Re: What’s The Difference Between A Mobile Website And Responsive Web Design? by helphelp: 9:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
??

So I still made front page after so many hours...

Una no like learn sha
Re: What’s The Difference Between A Mobile Website And Responsive Web Design? by chiangyokay: 12:07am On Jun 26, 2015
Hmmmmmm
Re: What’s The Difference Between A Mobile Website And Responsive Web Design? by mrsage(m): 12:08am On Jun 26, 2015
Educative
Re: What’s The Difference Between A Mobile Website And Responsive Web Design? by code101: 9:29am On Jun 26, 2015
We still need to be careful about responsive website, every website can't be design that way (although the buzz n hype is telling us otherwise) main websites google, facebook n co, still have mobile site (so think about it) there is some lesson in this for us developer, don't be too quick to join the wagon of responsive/template, pls learn to develop mobile site, and give your users the opportunity to switch to either mobile or desktop version of your site, see my site www.nemsacademy.com for a sample. Thanks
Re: What’s The Difference Between A Mobile Website And Responsive Web Design? by iamtope: 9:34am On Jun 26, 2015
hilaryiwens05:

Please how were you able to insert an image/banner into your profile signature. I need to do such. Thanks
Re: What’s The Difference Between A Mobile Website And Responsive Web Design? by iamtope: 9:42am On Jun 26, 2015
Can anyone tell me how to insert an image or banner into my profile signature such that when i comment on any post, my banner signature appears beneath. Thanks.
Re: What’s The Difference Between A Mobile Website And Responsive Web Design? by hilaryiwens05: 10:09am On Jun 26, 2015
iamtope:

Please how were you able to insert an image/banner into your profile signature. I need to do such. Thanks
ahhhh...dat is not possible. I just simply uploaded it wen I reply with comments

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Web Hosting Company In Nigeria / Ready Made Blogs For Sell In Almost All Niches. / Smile Communications - Unlimited Data Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.