Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,820 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] (80422 Views)

Biodun Okeowo's Backside Photo Make Fans Go Gaga / Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) / Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by JAYTUNEZ(m): 3:49am On Jun 25, 2015
Two Nollywood actresses, Biodun Okeowo and Wura Gold, who have made a name for themselves in the Yoruba part of the industry are washing their dirty linings in the public.

Despite efforts from friends to settle the disagreement between the two ladies, the situation keeps getting worse as. A new twist in the episode has seen the two actresses openly accuse each other of being Lesbians.

Yesterday, the Personal Message on Biodun Okeowo BBM Status was quite disturbing. She cursed Wura Gold, saying that she won’t reap the fruit of her kids.

BestofNollywood TV called Biodun, to ask why she uttered such a statement, she said;

”Wura Gold was my friend before and we were very good friends. But I started to give her space when I started realizing the kind of person she truly was. 

She told me she wants us to become lovers as in becoming Lesbian partners. I told her wasn’t interested… And that was it. Wura started going around calling me names. She spoils my name in front of everyone… Recently when I went for ‘TESFIR’ Ramadan Lecture. Some people saw me and started calling me friends with Wura Gold, I told them she is not my friend. At least not any more. Liz Dasilva then decided to set in to resolve the cause of the quarrel between us. Liz then called myself and Wura on a conference and tried talking to us. When I opened up to Liz on the reason Wura is fighting me, Wura started to curse me and my children. That was what prompted my BBM update”

With such a huge homosexual accusation hanging on the head of a Nollywood actress, Wura Gold was contacted to clarify the issue, and she revealed a different story saying that Biodun is actually the Lesbian that has been wooing her.

She said;

…on the contrary it was Biodun Okeowo that asked me to become her lover and I turned her down. Why would she turn things, people are so funny. You can go ahead and ask the likes of Anita Julius and Liz DaSilva at least they have slept in my house, if there was ever anytime I made such silly advances at any of them.”

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=13583

6 Shares

Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by niggereyez(f): 3:55am On Jun 25, 2015
yeye dey smell!
*strolls out*

modified...
FTC bragging rights is dedicated to my dog (chelsea) who just had 4 bouncing baby puppies
*pardon d english*
*so excited*

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by Cutehector(m): 3:55am On Jun 25, 2015
See hw fat they are

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by youngberry001(m): 4:32am On Jun 25, 2015
walahi the one@white ijab is too cute mheen smiley

10 Likes

Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by Jeezbaby(f): 4:34am On Jun 25, 2015
So all your sugar daddies no reach una again bah,na to dey sleep with una self dey hungry u now ehn? Chai daris GOD O

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by brownlolly(m): 4:40am On Jun 25, 2015
Lonely beaches.

7 Likes

Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by oluwafemi113(m): 4:41am On Jun 25, 2015
Orishirishi

Things dey happen ooooo

Unbelievable see waiting my eyes day read

One of the two must be saying the truth......... but there must be more to this story

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by Nobody: 5:06am On Jun 25, 2015
Na 2day??.. See their bleached faces & fat body.. & pls dnt tell me they're sexy.They're fooking "FAT"..
Yoruba actresses + Bleach + Fat = Match made from heaven.
Na until dem off cloth u go understand wetin i dey talk.
FAT Bleached Beaches!!!

angry grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by axortedbabe(f): 5:33am On Jun 25, 2015
See them,who they wan deceive..ppl wey dun dey straff their yeyeselves since before things probably fall apart..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by modskiller(m): 5:52am On Jun 25, 2015
Na them sabi

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by kingstylo01(m): 6:14am On Jun 25, 2015
What does it profit Ada to leave Okoro's sweet bulalah and go for Jane's borehole?

Damn it!

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by Sweetcollins: 6:14am On Jun 25, 2015
Breeze don bloww...see fowl nyash

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by LAfricana(m): 6:15am On Jun 25, 2015
Yoruba actress angry, and such a waste of fine body, look at how dey set shocked
Who's Wura gold, i beg Op tag them in your picture.
Obviously, one of them is lieing, or they both lesbians undecided

Check out www.africanwatch.net for the latest Scholarship updates and keeps with Happenings around Africa

3 Likes

Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by Nobody: 6:16am On Jun 25, 2015
one thing I understood here is that both are lesbians and have been doing it with each other you can't confuse or deceive me.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by exlinkleads(f): 6:17am On Jun 25, 2015
mad people, una now dey shame

2 Likes

Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by MrImole: 6:17am On Jun 25, 2015
They are all Christians, dem no fit lie.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by bogolobango(m): 6:17am On Jun 25, 2015
youngberry001 haaaa ninu awe u no dey fast ni

Meself She dey burst my brain she fine die
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by Kufie(m): 6:19am On Jun 25, 2015
Jobless people are usually shameless. Personally, I don't even know any one of them

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by vision2050: 6:19am On Jun 25, 2015
awon were
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by UnknownT: 6:19am On Jun 25, 2015
Top actresses? And I rushed thinking I will see names like Genevieve, Omotola, Rita etc. Sorry, I don't know these ones

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by TheFilmmaker: 6:20am On Jun 25, 2015
I am not suprised. 98% of Nigerians are liars and hypocrites

7 Likes

Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by vonmaxwell(m): 6:20am On Jun 25, 2015
Omo c nyc ukwu. I think 40% of girls have tried lezbianism so no qualms.

2 Likes

Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by Freiburger(m): 6:21am On Jun 25, 2015
yeye ppl, 14years jette dey wait for una grin

3 Likes

Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by NOTRIBE: 6:21am On Jun 25, 2015
yoruba women always insulting each other,but why is it that an average yoruba person cant argue or make a statement without cursing,shouting or insulting? is it the nature of the language?..you will see response now will be filled with insult

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by MrImole: 6:21am On Jun 25, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
Please these slots are Yoruba Movie Actresses and not Nollywood Actresses.

Op be guided.

You should be guided.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by millionboi(m): 6:21am On Jun 25, 2015
Most of dem,mek dia money 4rm prostituting

2 Likes

Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by thefakestan: 6:21am On Jun 25, 2015
Still thinking what I'm suppose to do with this news.

ThefakeStan

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by ichommy(m): 6:22am On Jun 25, 2015
Observing
Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by ichommy(m): 6:22am On Jun 25, 2015
vonmaxwell:
P
Peter?

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] by KayEnn(m): 6:22am On Jun 25, 2015
I was here

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Mocks APC And INEC (Photo) / Tacha: Why Teebillz And I Parted Ways / Maheeda: 'I Masturbate A Lot, I'm Addicted To Sex"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.