Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Total Nigeria Plc Young Graduate Program AMO 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Total Nigeria Plc Young Graduate Program AMO 2015 (3217 Views)

Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 / Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 / FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Total Nigeria Plc Young Graduate Program AMO 2015 by oladeledave: 7:29am On Jun 25, 2015
TOTAL is recruiting for its subsidiary in Nigeria to fill the position below:

Job Title: Young Graduate Program AMO

Auto req ID: 10057567
Company: Amo
Contract: Fixed-term 6 Month (local)
Business: Marketing & Services
Interviews will take place in : Local
Starting date: As soon as possible

Job Description
Are you a young graduate and seeking for a rewarding professional international working experience? Through our Young Graduate Program AMO, we offer you an 18 months opportunity in our subsidiaries, within the Africa Middle East, to discover one of our three main business lines (commercial , finance, technical). Within the framework of our diversity policy, the Young Graduate Program aims at improving the representation of the young graduates (Bac+5 having less than a year's work experience after graduation) of African or the Middle East origin within our subsidiaries in this region.

Education
A bachelors graduate, with technical, business or finance backgrounds
Be fluent in French and / or English
Experience:
This program is dedicated to graduates with less than one year post graduate experience.
Skills:
Be geographically mobile
Have the right Total attitude attributes, being innovative, easily adaptable to different environments, flexible, open minded and a good team player.

APPLY HERE: http://dynamicexploits..com/2015/06/total-nigeria-plc-young-graduate.html
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Young Graduate Program AMO 2015 by oladeledave: 7:48am On Jun 25, 2015
Ahmed Zakari and Co. Graduate Trainee Programme 2015

Ahmed Zakari & Company (Chartered Accountants) has been able to tailor its services to the needs of its clients. The overriding aim is to make the maximum contribution to the success of each and every client. In keeping with this aim and due to our growth, we are looking for highly dynamic, innovative and top-flight professionals to fill the under listed vacancy in our Advisory, Tax and Audit & Assurance practice in our Lagos, Kano and Abuja offices:

Job Title: Graduate Trainee

Locations: Abuja, Kano and Lagos

Requirements
Candidates should be less than 27 years old.
Candidates should possess excellent academic pedigree and are ready to be challenged, to team up with others and take responsibility for their personal growth.
Candidates with progression in accredited relevant professional qualifying examinations and knowledge of IFRS will be at an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
7th July, 2015.

APPLY: http://dynamicexploits..com/2015/06/ahmed-zakari-and-co-graduate-trainee.html
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Young Graduate Program AMO 2015 by obinna2nv(m): 7:56am On Jun 25, 2015
OK. Copy that...
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Young Graduate Program AMO 2015 by tkpumpzy(m): 8:28am On Jul 27, 2015
plz aoz i applied for the graduate training of total bt am a batch c corp memeber to round up my youth service oct 3, wen apply for the opening wen dey ask wen will i be available i entered 0ct 4th, so in the 3days dey send me a message in regard dat dey hv gotten my application dat dey will get back to me in 105days to this time wich iz equivalent to the oct 4th i stipulated dat i will be available, so i need a comment op hv nt disqualify my self by entering oct as wen i will be available
Re: Total Nigeria Plc Young Graduate Program AMO 2015 by seun66(m): 1:59pm On Jul 29, 2015
tkpumpzy:
plz aoz i applied for the graduate training of total bt am a batch c corp memeber to round up my youth service oct 3, wen apply for the opening wen dey ask wen will i be available i entered 0ct 4th, so in the 3days dey send me a message in regard dat dey hv gotten my application dat dey will get back to me in 105days to this time wich iz equivalent to the oct 4th i stipulated dat i will be available, so i need a comment op hv nt disqualify my self by entering oct as wen i will be available
Nope. dnt wrk urself out. thats peculiar to everyone dat applied

(1) (Reply)

N-power Job Application Portal Reopens Today; See Guidelines / May & Baker Nigeria Plc HND/Bsc Graduate and Exp. Positions / Ogun State Hospitals Management Board Has Started Screening???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.