Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,993 members, 7,799,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Ladies Don't Care Much about Guy Looks But Height - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Don't Care Much about Guy Looks But Height (9118 Views)

Ladies: Don't Make Yourself A Target - Bamisepeters' Blog / Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? / Ladies Don't Care Much About Guy Looks, But Height (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Don't Care Much about Guy Looks But Height by INTERMAN: 8:16am On Jun 25, 2015
Is it right i think a lady would prefer to go for an ugly guy just because he is tall than those short handsome guys. Ladies now prefers what the environment demands than looks. Ladies nowadays don't care much about guys looks again but height.
Re: Ladies Don't Care Much about Guy Looks But Height by MEGGATRON(m): 8:18am On Jun 25, 2015
HMMM ' what the environment demands'

What da fuk does this mean We control the environment dude!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Don't Care Much about Guy Looks But Height by Pinocchioo(f): 8:23am On Jun 25, 2015
undecided
Re: Ladies Don't Care Much about Guy Looks But Height by INTERMAN: 8:24am On Jun 25, 2015
MEGGATRON:
[color=#990000][/color]
don't you know that some ladies want don't want a short guy because of outings. How awkward it wld be if people see them with short guys in the supermarket etc. While some simply want to please their parents or wants other ladies to envy them with tall guys.
Re: Ladies Don't Care Much about Guy Looks But Height by MEGGATRON(m): 8:30am On Jun 25, 2015
INTERMAN:
don't you know that some ladies want don't want a short guy because of outings. How awkward it wld be if people see them with short guys in the supermarket etc. While some simply want to please their parents or wants other ladies to envy them with tall guys.

if the shortfucker is rich all this is going down the drain.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Don't Care Much about Guy Looks But Height by mecussey(m): 8:59am On Jun 25, 2015
Ladies are programmed to look for healthy genes for procreation and height has everything to do with good gene.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Don't Care Much about Guy Looks But Height by axiliborha(f): 9:22am On Jun 25, 2015
I can't marry a short dude because of my children they will become dwarfs.... I am five nine and I don't see my self marrying a dude who is 5'6, 5'5...if he like make he get money or not......short guys are not in my dictionary....they are rich tallk handsome guy all over the place when I can pick one easily

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Don't Care Much about Guy Looks But Height by idihcoben: 9:39am On Jun 25, 2015
WHAT IF YOU DISCOVER THAT YOUR MAN IS AN ARMED ROBBER? www.penchant.com.ng
Re: Ladies Don't Care Much about Guy Looks But Height by INTERMAN: 10:11am On Jun 25, 2015
axiliborha:
I can't marry a short dude because of my children they will become dwarfs.... I am five nine and I don't see my self marrying a dude who is 5'6, 5'5...if he like make he get money or not......short guys are not in my dictionary....they are rich tallk handsome guy all over the place when I can pick one easily
so u wld be waiting for close to 17 yrs to 20 yrs when your children has all stop growing before u become happy. What if they are not tall, you seek for divorce?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Don't Care Much about Guy Looks But Height by axiliborha(f): 10:15am On Jun 25, 2015
INTERMAN:
so u wld be waiting for close to 17 yrs to 20 yrs when your children has all stop growing before u become happy. What if they are not tall, you seek for divorce?
what are you writing sef how can I and my husband be tall and not have tall children is that even possible
Re: Ladies Don't Care Much about Guy Looks But Height by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 25, 2015
INTERMAN:
Is it right i think a lady would prefer to go for an ugly guy just because he is tall than those short handsome guys. Ladies now prefers what the environment demands than looks. Ladies nowadays don't care much about guys looks again but height.
pussi ass boy, you here thinking about heights instead paper. with paper bitches don't care what you look like GTFOH pussi boy

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Don't Care Much about Guy Looks But Height by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 25, 2015
axiliborha:
pick one easily?!? Hahshahahahahahahahaha even if naija is India where females pay groom price. only if that's how it works my dear other ladies would have picked them all before you see one to pick, good spirit though.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Don't Care Much about Guy Looks But Height by ClintonNzedimma(m): 11:22am On Jun 25, 2015
Lol... I am an 18 yr old guy that is 6'4 and i really feel insecure about my height. I may not look like it but i am a very lonely dude. Take it or leave it, this height of a thing is overrated.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Don't Care Much about Guy Looks But Height by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 25, 2015
Looks any day,anytime.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Don't Care Much about Guy Looks But Height by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 25, 2015
axiliborha:
what are you writing sef how can I and my husband be tall and not have tall children is that even possible

S.heart it's very possible, Tall husband and wife doesn't guarantee that you will hv Tall childrensad

That excuse is not enough at allundecided

It's ladies like you that makes guys insult All Ladiessad

Come on! grow up babywink

You won't care about a man's height or looks if you truly love him.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Don't Care Much about Guy Looks But Height by axiliborha(f): 11:37am On Jun 25, 2015
adeh39:

S.heart it's very possible, Tall husband and wife doesn't guarantee that you will hv Tall childrensad

That excuse is not enough at allundecided

It's ladies like you that makes guys insult All Ladiessad

Come on! grow up babywink

You won't care about a man's height or looks if you truly love him.
excuse me Mister....you are telling me that I should grow up....its people like you who should grow up..... Did I make mentions of other qualities in a man..... Did I tell you what I want in a man......so why are you writing all that which isn't required of.....please o shey Na only tallness I go chop Ni... definitely he would have other qualities...people like you misquote others wrongly and feel pride...please o if you don't have anything tangible to write concerning what I have written MOVE

1 Like

Re: Ladies Don't Care Much about Guy Looks But Height by Sagamite(m): 11:44am On Jun 25, 2015
INTERMAN:

Trust me, they care about good grammar. That is what you should worry about the most.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Don't Care Much about Guy Looks But Height by Sagamite(m): 11:47am On Jun 25, 2015
axiliborha:

You will be lucky to have your "pick" of any group of guys considering your grammar, talk less of rich, tall and handsome guys you can pick "easily".

Better start going assessing the church you want to go to for your deliverance when you are struggling for husband.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Don't Care Much about Guy Looks But Height by INTERMAN: 11:53am On Jun 25, 2015
axiliborha:
are u educated at all? Do you know what is called recessive gene?
Ladies need to be working how they wld enjoy their spouse. Waiting for 17 to 20 yrs for ur children to grow tall as u want is crap to long.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Don't Care Much about Guy Looks But Height by axiliborha(f): 11:55am On Jun 25, 2015
Sagamite:

You will be lucky to have your "pick" of any group of guy considering your grammer, talk less of rich, tall and handsome guy you can pick "easily".
hmmm and they told us you went to school...still wondering which 'Grammer' school you went to.... I never mentioned rich or handsome o... All I wrote was tall...dear quoters...if you could have quoted your book like this is school you no go dey NL..... So guy pack well and get out of my way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Don't Care Much about Guy Looks But Height by axiliborha(f): 11:58am On Jun 25, 2015
INTERMAN:
are u educated at all? Do you know what is called recessive gene?
oga I never studied chemistry or any science subject.....but I can bet it that you are a generator repairer... grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Don't Care Much about Guy Looks But Height by Sagamite(m): 11:58am On Jun 25, 2015
axiliborha:
hmmm and they told us you went to school...still wondering which 'Grammer' school you went to.... I never mentioned rich or handsome o... All I wrote was tall...dear quoters...if you could have quoted your book like this is school you no go dey NL..... So guy pack well and get out of my way

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

It is my post you are editing, you illiterate? grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Don't Care Much about Guy Looks But Height by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 25, 2015
axiliborha:
excuse me Mister....you are telling me that I should grow up....its people like you who should grow up..... Did I make mentions of other qualities in a man..... Did I tell you what I want in a man......so why are you writing all that which isn't required of.....please o shey Na only tallness I go chop Ni... definitely he would have other qualities...people like you misquote others wrongly and feel pride...please o if you don't have anything tangible to write concerning what I have written MOVE

Keep calm and read what I posted okay?

Besides, I'm a lady and not a guy, So I know wat I'm saying.......

There is nothing about being proud here, I'm trying to tell you that the excuse you gave is not reasonable enough.......

Between, I didn't insult you, I'm just telling you the FACT..........

And please try to type in a good and readable way.

No offencewink

Thanks.

8 Likes

Re: Ladies Don't Care Much about Guy Looks But Height by axiliborha(f): 12:05pm On Jun 25, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

It is my post you are editing, you illiterate? grin grin grin grin grin
you are an ilk and a stupid idiotic fool whose manner where thrown into the gutter long before you reached this level of foolishness......when you don't know what to write you begin to throw abuses...even if you fall into the categories of tall guy and you were the last man on earth I will respect myself and marry a dwarf with your nonchalant behaviour.....you stupid fool you lack home training....go and meet your mother for one...idiot...mtcheww

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Don't Care Much about Guy Looks But Height by Sagamite(m): 12:08pm On Jun 25, 2015
axiliborha:
you are an ilk and a stupid idiotic fool whose manner where thrown into the gutter long before you reached this level of foolishness......when you don't know what to write you begin to throw abuses...even if you fall into the categories of tall guy and you were the last man on earth I will respect myself and marry a dwarf with your nonchalant behaviour.....you stupid fool you lack home training....go and meet your mother for one...idiot...mtcheww

You are a moronic fuuktard!

You changed my post to create grammatical error? grin grin grin grin grin

Mooron, you claim you can "easily" have your pick of Rich, Tall and Handsome men? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Get your daft head out of your arsse. grin grin grin grin

Who are you?

Amber Rose?

Peace Hyde? grin grin grin grin

Don't start praying and fasting for ANY husband and be flexible enough to give him the freedom to have concubines outside without hiding it. grin grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Don't Care Much about Guy Looks But Height by Rilwayne001: 12:09pm On Jun 25, 2015
axiliborha:

Chai....Better wake up from your dream undecided undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Don't Care Much about Guy Looks But Height by axiliborha(f): 12:13pm On Jun 25, 2015
adeh39:

Keep calm and read what I posted okay?

Besides, I'm a lady and not a guy, So I know wat I'm saying.......

There is nothing about being proud here, I'm trying to tell you that the excuse you gave is not reasonable enough.......

Between, I didn't insult you, I'm just telling you the FACT..........

And please try to type in a good and readable way.

No offencewink

Thanks.

the fact that you Don't understand pidgin English isn't any of my business.....if you don't understand what I am writing and you can quote what I am writing means you just lied....my dear writing what you don't know isn't by force.....telling me facts that I already know of is like feeding me while am already full....so if you in your whole mind feel that you don't understand me to quote someone is not by force....so don't quote me again.....leave your own comment and get out of the thread....thank you grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Don't Care Much about Guy Looks But Height by Gamesmart: 12:19pm On Jun 25, 2015
axiliborha:

Why do you think you will have an easy pick of rich, tall and handsome men?

Do you have one at the moment?

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Don't Care Much about Guy Looks But Height by axiliborha(f): 12:22pm On Jun 25, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a moronic fuuktard!

You changed my post to create grammatical error? grin grin grin grin grin

Mooron, you claim you can "easily" have your pick of Rich, Tall and Handsome men? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Get your daft head out of your arsse. grin grin grin grin

Who are you?

Amber Rose?

Peace Hyde? grin grin grin grin

Don't start praying and fasting for ANY husband and be flexible enough to give him the freedom to have concubines outside without hiding it. grin grin grin grin
fucker I might not be any of them but they are people out there who loves me..... You think I want to marry cause of company and children...loool my dear when I know who I am, how successful that I have become....trust me I don't need and man in my life... He can die for all I care for...so don't tell me rubbish.....I can have my children and he can find his life thereafter....so....you are a slowpoke and a stupid fool.....I don't have anything to write to a mugu like you again

1 Like

Re: Ladies Don't Care Much about Guy Looks But Height by Sagamite(m): 12:24pm On Jun 25, 2015
axiliborha:
fucker I might not be any of them but they are people out there who loves me..... You think I want to marry cause of company and children...loool my dear when I know who I am, how successful that I have become....trust me I don't need and man in my life... He can die for all I care for...so don't tell me rubbish.....I can have my children and he can find his life thereafter....so....you are a slowpoke and a stupid fool.....I don't have anything to write to a mugu like you again

WTF!

Can you post in English? grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Don't Care Much about Guy Looks But Height by axiliborha(f): 12:26pm On Jun 25, 2015
Gamesmart:

Why do you think you will have an easy pick of rich, tall and handsome men?

Do you have one at the moment?
abeg make una free me joor drop your comments and leave the thread I am tired of writing good day... grin
Re: Ladies Don't Care Much about Guy Looks But Height by Sagamite(m): 12:28pm On Jun 25, 2015
axiliborha:

At least your fuuktard arsse seem to have come back to the real world again. grin grin grin grin grin

So, to cut the long story short, you realise you will not be able to hold on to a man. He should just satisfy your procreation needs and then he can leave.

Welcome back from lululand, dreamer. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Official Nairaland Matchmaking 2017 / Separation Is The Best Option For Now. / Can You Sleep In The Same Room With This Woman For 1 Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.