Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,536 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:26 PM

Ladies Don't Care Much about Guy Looks But Height - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Don't Care Much about Guy Looks But Height (9090 Views)

Ladies: Don't Make Yourself A Target - Bamisepeters' Blog / Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? / Ladies Don't Care Much About Guy Looks, But Height (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Don't Care Much about Guy Looks But Height by Alexcollins(m): 7:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
axiliborha:
Silence they say is the best answer for a fool... I rest my case

From d way u have presented urself so far I have come to two conclusion.. Either U are a spoilt brat or u are not à Lady...
Re: Ladies Don't Care Much about Guy Looks But Height by Nobody: 4:07am On Jun 28, 2015
butanep:
lol

Money speaking...
bros true word grin
money talks men grin.for money our ladies are ready to marry even a gorilla cheesy
na money dey spin this earth ooo cheesy
Re: Ladies Don't Care Much about Guy Looks But Height by sconp: 6:23am On Jun 28, 2015
A lot of ladies express preference for tall guys but it doesn't mean that a short guy can't rock and roll, the only thing they need to do is to improve on self development and grow their self esteem, use the things they have to make up for the ones they don't have.
I know two different guys A&B.
Guy A is tall, dark and averagely handsome, but can't talk to girls. He doesn't know how to roll with them, in his words he would say that he has no punchlines.
Guy B is short, fair, handsome, got swag, high self esteem, ability to use words(punchlines) and he's got a whole lot of girls to roll with.
Guy A keeps hoping someone would show him how to woo a girl while guy B keeps amassing them.
Forget about the preferences ladies list here, they can change them when they like you, they also change them when money is involved.
Lastly, if no lady gives you attention then go and make money and become successful...Ladies love rich and successful people.
Re: Ladies Don't Care Much about Guy Looks But Height by Godson19(m): 6:36am On Jun 28, 2015
axiliborha:
I can't marry a short dude because of my children they will become dwarfs.... I am five nine and I don't see my self marrying a dude who is 5'6, 5'5...if he like make he get money or not......short guys are not in my dictionary....they are rich tallk handsome guy all over the place when I can pick one easily
story for d gods

1 Like

Re: Ladies Don't Care Much about Guy Looks But Height by butanep(m): 6:45am On Jun 28, 2015
lefulefu:

bros true word grin
money talks men grin.for money our ladies are ready to marry even a gorilla cheesy
na money dey spin this earth ooo cheesy
I know of a lady that is not carried away by money...

She sticks to her man irrespective of the condition. Simply because she has the money.

You will ask me who?
Re: Ladies Don't Care Much about Guy Looks But Height by DrGroove(f): 7:03am On Jun 28, 2015
The average guy is taller than the average lady
Most guys are taller than most ladies
At 5"5..8 out of 10 guys are taller than I am so chances of a short girl settling down with a short guy is slim.
Most short guys look for tall ladies for the sake of their offsprings.
I can't imagine marrying a man of my height or taller than him.How will he look like?
Anyway,if he is super rich,a celebrity,politician...
Aki n Pawpaw size sef na correct choice.lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies Don't Care Much about Guy Looks But Height by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 28, 2015
I'm a short guy but I love tall ladies. Most times I'm even the one that shy away from them. Maybe because I sometimes get intimidated by their size and wonder if I could command respect from them.
There was this lady in my Campus fellowship back in uni,she is tall and huge,she made several passes at me and gave me several greenlights but I couldn't respond to her signals. Though I liked her so much, but watered it down that we were not compatible due to the distinct difference in our stature.
So actually, it depends on the charisma, looks and personality of a man.Though I'm short,I've never had difficulties attracting ladies to myself.
And there are many tall women out there who wouldn't mind marrying shorter men. It's called LOVE wink .
Re: Ladies Don't Care Much about Guy Looks But Height by Mcbussy(m): 7:53am On Jun 28, 2015
axiliborha:
what are you writing sef how can I and my husband be tall and not have tall children is that even possible

Lolz... it seems u have no idea what genes mean, and probably u have not stumbled on d terms; dominant & recessive genes b4. It's not every child from tall parents that have d tendency of being tall. Trust me, some genes from as far as 4 generations before have a way of resurfacing. grin

I think I'd rather invest on intelligence than physical attributes. That's what has gotten mankind to this stage. Man isn't fittest and ultimate predator because of height and muscle mass. wink

Don't get all sentimental... I ain't short, I'm 5'8

1 Like

Re: Ladies Don't Care Much about Guy Looks But Height by timsucces(m): 10:52am On Jun 28, 2015
axiliborha:
what are you writing sef how can I and my husband be tall and not have tall children is that even possible

Yes very possible
Re: Ladies Don't Care Much about Guy Looks But Height by faith2ogesco(m): 11:04am On Jun 28, 2015
DrGroove:
Most guys are taller than most ladies
At 5"5..8 out of 10 guys are taller than I am so chances of a short girl settling down with a short guy is slim.
Most short guys look for tall ladies for the sake of their offsprings.
I can't imagine marrying a man of my height or taller than him.How will he look like?
c ya life?
Re: Ladies Don't Care Much about Guy Looks But Height by frakdon(m): 11:35am On Jun 28, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Chai....Better wake up from your dream undecided undecided
biko tell ha!
Re: Ladies Don't Care Much about Guy Looks But Height by frakdon(m): 11:37am On Jun 28, 2015
Mcbussy:

Lolz... it seems u have no idea what genes mean, and probably u have not stumbled on d terms; dominant & recessive genes b4. It's not every child from tall parents that have d tendency of being tall. Trust me, some genes from as far as 4 generations before have a way of resurfacing. grin

I think I'd rather invest on intelligence than physical attributes. That's what has gotten mankind to this stage. Man isn't fittest and ultimate predator because of height and muscle mass. wink

Don't get all sentimental... I ain't short, I'm 5'8
biko still tella ha.
Re: Ladies Don't Care Much about Guy Looks But Height by frakdon(m): 11:39am On Jun 28, 2015
axiliborha:
Silence they say is the best answer for a fool... I rest my case
nne! Hw old r yo? 16?
Re: Ladies Don't Care Much about Guy Looks But Height by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 29, 2015
butanep:
I know of a lady that is not carried away by money...

She sticks to her man irrespective of the condition. Simply because she has the money.

You will ask me who?
such ladies for naija are very very very very very very very very few grin.
Majority is all about the cash now coz the economy dey in a bad shape.Its now two hundred and twenty two naira to a dollar and from wetin i hear the naira is still sinking.So babes are not smilling right now ooo.dem need to chop plenty magas b4 this year rolls out grin.
Re: Ladies Don't Care Much about Guy Looks But Height by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 29, 2015
DrGroove:

two jars of palm wine for u cheesy
at least u are honest cheesy.forget those babes wey dey pretend for here grin
Re: Ladies Don't Care Much about Guy Looks But Height by Kkzy90(m): 3:51am On Jun 29, 2015
Sagamite:

You will be lucky to have your "pick" of any group of guys considering your grammar, talk less of rich, tall and handsome guys you can pick "easily".

Better start going assessing the church you want to go to for your deliverance when you are struggling for husband.

I swear,the bitch really get mouth..na T.B Joshua go finally deliever am wen the struggle for marraige starts...lol @ "pick easily"
Re: Ladies Don't Care Much about Guy Looks But Height by jonextee(m): 6:16am On Jun 29, 2015
axiliborha:
I can't marry a short dude because of my children they will become dwarfs.... I am five nine and I don't see my self marrying a dude who is 5'6, 5'5...if he like make he get money or not......short guys are not in my dictionary....they are rich tallk handsome guy all over the place when I can pick one easily
"where u can pick one easily"...like say u go fit toast am, n if I'm ask u out, na useless hard to get u go dy play. U better wake up n face reality. Ladies r not allowed to choose, Only men choose
Re: Ladies Don't Care Much about Guy Looks But Height by jonextee(m): 6:32am On Jun 29, 2015
adeh39:

Funny lady....... Is that pidgin English?

Do you how hard I tried.....before getting what you posted up thereundecided

Wait first...... Are you sure that you are not a 13 years old girl?

Because if you are truly a matured young lady, you would keep calm and learn from others.....

not a13yrs old gal - a 13yr old gal (no s)

not matured lady....mature lady

I don't really want to waste my time quoting you but Girls like you are not supposed t o be commenting on a thread like this.......

And please stop Typing words in a Yoruba-English whenever u wanna quote me.......

I'm a Yoruba lady too....So.......... Please stop disgracing them and Type in a correct manner, don't ask me how I know that you are a Yoruba lady and don't bother to deny it too.

Thanks.
Re: Ladies Don't Care Much about Guy Looks But Height by Cutedwag(m): 8:11am On Jun 29, 2015
axiliborha:
good, but surprise! You consider a guy of 5'6 short? Haba, how many ft nko tall for ur liking na?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Don't Care Much about Guy Looks But Height by axiliborha(f): 10:22am On Jun 29, 2015
jonextee:

"where u can pick one easily"...like say u go fit toast am, n if I'm ask u out, na useless hard to get u go dy play. U better wake up n face reality. Ladies r not allowed to choose, Only men choose
LADIES ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CHOOSE ONLY MEN CHOOSE wtf are you crazy, so what you are telling me literally is that you girlfriend can't do what she want unless she asks for your permission. If you mom didn't make a choice by marrying your dad Nigga I will be 10 times older than you so stfu....men like you are one reason that I will choose cause they have a stupid black mind set....maybe you beat up your wife when she makes her own decisions...disgusting
Re: Ladies Don't Care Much about Guy Looks But Height by Fayvhur(f): 10:36am On Dec 22, 2015
me am 6ft tall, i always dreamed of dating a tall guy wen i grew older....well now, i personally dont care.....its either love or nothing...

most tall girls attract shorter guys who are tryin to hv tall generations, and dhats if you hv guts as a short guy to ask her out. while tall guys look to the short variety of girls....you seldom see a tall guy nd a tall girl, but you cn see short guys and short girls everywer you go....
of course, paper makes a huge factor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Leave Behind Their Panties In Their Guys Place? / Video Of Nigerian Girls That Naked Themselves While Fighting In Newyork City / Nigerian Man Weeps As Lady Sexually Harrass Him In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.