Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. (19122 Views)

IPOB Should Stop, Igbos Are Not Ready For Another Civil War- Okorocha / Garba Shehu Get Your Records Straight- Niger Delta Avengers / Those Opposing Anti-Corruption War Will Suffer Consequences - Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 25, 2015
I want to start by saying that I am not in support of Biafra or any attempts to break Nigeria but decided to do this write up because of some comments I read on nairaland lately. I am not in support of war and bloodshed; I am a man of peace and justice.

Nigeria will not survive a second war. Any other full blown war would lead to the complete disintegration of Nigeria and here are my reasons:

The Igbos lost the Biafran war because we had to take on the rest of Nigeria largely alone, the North and SW fought against us supported by parts of the SS. The Nigerian military was heavily armed by the Soviet Union and Great Britain and had a limitless supply of weapons. We had no access to the sea and our people were starved to death which swelled our casualty figures.

Unlike in 1967, the SS will not give Nigeria the kind of support it did during the Biafran war. A lot of SS people are not happy with Nigeria and many are already calling for a referendum, some are even calling for outright war with Nigeria so that they can break away. The SS have realised their errors in frustrating the Biafran agenda and would do all they can to help ensure the collapse of Nigeria should another war break out. They might not join the Igbos, but they would give all their support to end this union first so that they might be on their own instead continuing to bear the dead weight of the Fulani from the North.

The people of the MB will not join the core north this time to fight against the Igbos. These people are being systematically wiped out by the invading fulanis who are planning to annex their lands for cattle grazing. I have personally interacted with a lot of MB people and they are full of regrets about their role in the civil war. In the event of another war, the MB will rise up against their killers from the far north. If the Fulanis continue to kill the MB people at the current rate, then it is a matter of when not how they would eventually wipe out the MB people and take their lands.

The Yoruba would not want to be involved in any fight against the Igbos again especially if the Eastern army makes no advance towards the west like what happened during the last civil war in the march to librate Lagos from northern occupier army which had occupied the west. I am not a Yoruba man but I doubt very much that the Yoruba would willingly just jump into battle to assist the core north. The Yoruba would do all they can to try and stay out of any fighting and would prefer to be on the fence. They might however be forced into the war from either flank.
The Nigerian military is currently tied down in a frustrating battle against boko haram in the NE. Boko haram has international dimensions to it and might not end any time soon. There are foreign powers that want Nigeria to split and these powers would ensure that with a full scale war, Nigeria breaks into different parts. The Nigerian military will not be able to fight on two or three major fronts because even the military itself will crumble considering the fact that our soldiers are drawn from the various tribes. The Fulani soldiers would be isolated; the Igbo and SS soldiers would withdraw to defend the East, Yoruba soldiers would withdraw to defend the West and the MB soldiers would use the opportunity to vent against their killers.

At the end of the day, there might not be much fighting before the centre crumbles and Nigeria breaks to parts. The Igbos lost in the 1967-1970 civil war but a repeat war would yield a completely different result and that result would be the end of Nigeria.

This is a message for all those writing rubbish on nairaland, running their mouths and boasting that we would be defeated in another war. I thought I should open this thread to set the records straight for those that cannot see the writings on the wall and not to create an avenue for tribal fighting.

32 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by natas22: 9:00am On Jun 25, 2015
Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by ascaris(m): 9:02am On Jun 25, 2015
Kai soja Njuko wannan karo ba dadi! It will really be bad if anything like a civil war will come up now. May God help us to be united as a people.
Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by Gboy8087(m): 9:09am On Jun 25, 2015
Good oNE dear
You have cleared the polluted air by some F**lS

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by CHM11: 9:21am On Jun 25, 2015
Good one.

From your point of view though.

There is also another line of thought to it.

These tribes existed before the civil war and the same victimisation occurred back then as it occurs now. War is won on paper, but when it is a multi dimensional front war, the largest group almost always win. In War college, its a 'divide and rule tactics'.

A lot can go well and a lot can go wrong in a war...I don't pray we see one in my time. I've seen videos and first hand reports from my father and his colleagues of the civil war, wars in Liberia, somalia and some other countries where they went for peace keeping missions. Its not something we want to experience.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by OduaVanguard: 9:22am On Jun 25, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
I want to start by saying that I am not in support of Biafra or any attempts to break Nigeria but decided to do this write up because of some comments I read on nairaland lately. I am not in support of war and bloodshed; I am a man of peace and justice.

Nigeria will not survive a second war. Any other full blown war would lead to the complete disintegration of Nigeria and here are my reasons:

The Igbos lost the Biafran war because we had to take on the rest of Nigeria largely alone, the North and SW fought against us supported by parts of the SS. The Nigerian military was heavily armed by the Soviet Union and Great Britain and had a limitless supply of weapons. We had no access to the sea and our people were starved to death which swelled our casualty figures.

Unlike in 1967, the SS will not give Nigeria the kind of support it did during the Biafran war. A lot of SS people are not happy with Nigeria and many are already calling for a referendum, some are even calling for outright war with Nigeria so that they can break away. The SS have realised their errors in frustrating the Biafran agenda and would do all they can to help ensure the collapse of Nigeria should another war break out. They might not join the Igbos, but they would give all their support to end this union first so that they might be on their own instead continuing to bear the dead weight of the Fulani from the North.

The people of the MB will not join the core north this time to fight against the Igbos. These people are being systematically wiped out by the invading fulanis who are planning to annex their lands for cattle grazing. I have personally interacted with a lot of MB people and they are full of regrets about their role in the civil war. In the event of another war, the MB will rise up against their killers from the far north. If the Fulanis continue to kill the MB people at the current rate, then it is a matter of when not how they would eventually wipe out the MB people and take their lands.

The Yoruba would not want to be involved in any fight against the Igbos again especially if the Eastern army makes no advance towards the west like what happened during the last civil war in the march to librate Lagos from northern occupier army which had occupied the west. I am not a Yoruba man but I doubt very much that the Yoruba would willingly just jump into battle to assist the core north. The Yoruba would do all they can to try and stay out of any fighting and would prefer to be on the fence. They might however be forced into the war from either flank.
The Nigerian military is currently tied down in a frustrating battle against boko haram in the NE. Boko haram has international dimensions to it and might not end any time soon. There are foreign powers that want Nigeria to split and these powers would ensure that with a full scale war, Nigeria breaks into different parts. The Nigerian military will not be able to fight on two or three major fronts because even the military itself will crumble considering the fact that our soldiers are drawn from the various tribes. The Fulani soldiers would be isolated; the Igbo and SS soldiers would withdraw to defend the East, Yoruba soldiers would withdraw to defend the West and the MB soldiers would use the opportunity to vent against their killers.

At the end of the day, there might not be much fighting before the centre crumbles and Nigeria breaks to parts. The Igbos lost in the 1967-1970 civil war but a repeat war would yield a completely different result and that result would be the end of Nigeria.

This is a message for all those writing rubbish on nairaland, running their mouths and boasting that we would be defeated in another war. I thought I should open this thread to set the records straight for those that cannot see the writings on the wall and not to create an avenue for tribal fighting.

You are one of the few individuals I respect on this forum even though we are almost always on opposite political sides, but I think you are mistaken. Ojukwu premised his decision to secede in 1967 on similar analyses and failed miserably.

The real question is who wants another civil war and why?

I hear a lot of igbos taunting the Yorubas for not wanting their own country,as if Yorubas are the only ethnic group that has yet to give up on Nigeria. Nigeria is bigger than wazobia (Yoruba, igbo and Hausa). It is in fact a conglomerate of hundreds of ethnic groups.

Last time I checked igbos are the main and primary instigators of the clamour to destroy the Nigerian union/state -- even the ijaws are now mellow and engaging Buhari and the APC constructively even if largely still in opposition politically.

I don't hear ibibios or anangs clamouring for it, neither are Nupes or Esans, or Urhobos. Yorubas will not be blackmailed into a spot by Biafran apologists, we will decide if and when we want to leave Nigeria and on our own terms. Bro, again I ask, WHO WANTS ANOTHER NIGERIAN CIVIL WAR?

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by bueze046(m): 9:24am On Jun 25, 2015
nice one bruh....you hit alot of point here Eurobomber,you see during the time of civil war our people use OJUKWU BucKeT (Ogbunigwe) known as Local Bomb only,while Nigeria had it enough in terms of weapon but this time,our people have go far and wide.So they better do it in peace or .....

2 Likes

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 25, 2015
Barcanista
Dollyak
Deapreye
Blacktechnology
Desola
Madamoringo
NDVPF
Customized13
Chinolization
Severussnape
Passingshot
Gbawe
Beremx
Harde2lah
Raumdeuter
Superstar1
BuddahMonk
Nonaira
OneNaira
AnambraDota
Shizzle11
Collynzo9
Scatterboss
Ilugunboy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by Bobbystanley(m): 9:26am On Jun 25, 2015
Sometimes the best way to gain freedom is through violence.

Biafra must stand.
Either in peace or in pieces

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 25, 2015
OduaVanguard:

You are one of the few individuals I respect on this forum even though we are almost always on opposite political sides, but I think you are mistaken. Ojukwu premised his decision to secede in 1966 on similar analyses and failed miserably. The real question is who wants a civil war and why?
I hear a lot of igbos taunting the Yorubas for not wanting their own country,as if Yorubas are the only ethnic group that has yet to give up on Nigeria. Nigeria is bigger than waxobia (Yoruba, igbo and Hausa) . Last time I checked igbos are the main instigators of the clamour to destroy the Nigerian state. I don't hear ibibios or anangs clamouring for it, neither are Nupes or Esans, or Urhobos. Yorubas will not be blackmailed into a spot by Biafran apologists, we will decided of and when we want to leave Nigeria and on our own terms. Bro, again I ask, WHO WANTS ANOTHER NIGERIAN CIVIL WAR

You got it wrong, not even all the Igbos are calling for a war although some are shouting Biafra every now and then. What I am trying to say is that the situation now is very different from what it was in 1966, this is 2015. The MB of today will never join in any fight against the East not after all the bloodshed the core North has inflicted on them. Do you know what is happening in the MB? take some time and do a research and you will understand better where I am coming from.

The Niger Delta of today would do anything to throw off the dead weight of the core north unlike in 1967 whn they were made to see the Igbos as their enemies. A lot of water has gone under the bridge bro. You must also factor in the fact that the Nigerian military only wins when they have overwhelming advantage, just check our records and even now with boko haram.

Besides, wars don't seem to end these days, look at what is happening all over the world, wars tend to be everlasting. embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 25, 2015
OduaVanguard has said it all. It's not as if the Yorubas too are not tired of Nigeria. in fact, almost every ethnic group wants this failed marriage to end, but Nigeria has gotten to a point where breaking out will be an herculean task. Yorubas have businesses outside the south west, same for the Ibos, Ijaws et. al. In as much as everyone is tired of this 'zoo', we have to tread carefully. The ibos are the only agitating for war, but do not know that they are most vulnerable in the event of war. Nmadi kanu has brainwashed the average ibo man to believe that the Yoruba and Hausa are his problem. Your warning should be directed to Kanu and his fellow minions.
Be careful what you wish for (it might just happen)

22 Likes

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by PedroJP(m): 9:44am On Jun 25, 2015
Even without civil war again, Nigeria is bound to crash "totally".

4 Likes

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 25, 2015
harde2lah:
OduaVanguard has said it all. It's not as if the Yorubas too are not tired of Nigeria. in fact, almost every ethnic group wants this failed marriage to end, but Nigeria has gotten to a point where breaking out will be an herculean task. Yorubas have businesses outside the south west, same for the Ibos, Ijaws et. al. In as much as everyone is tired of this 'zoo', we have to thread carefully. The ibos are the only agitating for war, but do not know that they are most vulnerable in the event of war. Nmadi kanu has brainwashed the average ibo man to believe that the Yoruba and Hausa are his problem. Your warning should be directed to Kanu and his fellow minions. If they want war, they should bring it on.
Be careful what you wish for (it might just happen)

Nnamdi Kanu has only brainwashed okada riders and not the average Igbo man. That said, this is not a call for war, I stated this in my write up. Stop talking any bring it on rubbish, the fact is that any full scale war in Nigeria of today will engulf everywhere but on the other hand, the fighting might not even last long before the country disintegrates, read my write up again and understand the reasons I submitted.

15 Likes

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:49am On Jun 25, 2015
pls, fight.

that's all av been agitating for. an average easterner lives on hearsay and not facts...

have u checked tour history and realized why most countries are avoiding war?

the world balancing of power has a reason...the setting up of international courts and union of countries is to avoid war...

so far, the whites have been wise, and they only take wars outside their lands..

the aftermath of war has a psychological effect that may not leave your unborn child...

you fools!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 25, 2015
PedroJP:
Even without civil war again, Nigeria is bound to crash "totally".

Any right-thinking person can clearly see that it would not even take much fighting for Nigeria to crumble but some people like OduaVanguard & harde2lah cannot see this or pretend not to understand. embarassed
Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by Emekamex(m): 9:50am On Jun 25, 2015
The only way for Nigeria to survive is for all the major tribes to come up with ways to settle their differences.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 25, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
pls, fight.

that's all av been agitating for. an average easterner lives on hearsay and not facts...

have u checked tour history and realized why most countries are avoiding war?

the world balancing of power has a reason...the setting up of international courts and union of countries is to avoid war...

so far, the whites have been wise, and they only take wars outside their lands..

the aftermath of war has a psychological effect that may not leave your unborn child...

you fools!

Look, we must tell ourselves the bitter truth now that is why I opened this thread for those people that are still thinking that we are in 1966, they have to be reminded that we are in 2015.

With the situation of things now, it would not require much fighting for the centre to crumble, go figure...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by oduastates: 9:53am On Jun 25, 2015
The analysis for the MB is a bit faulty.
the MB is as dependent on Niger delta oil as the far north and south east .
Their interest in oil revenue intersects and supersedes all their other differences.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 25, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Nnamdi Kanu has only brainwashed okada riders and not the average Igbo man. That said, this is not a call for war, I stated this in my write up. Stop talking any bring it on rubbish, the fact is that any full scale war in Nigeria of today will engulf everywhere but on the other hand, the fighting might not even last long before the country disintegrates, write my write up again and understand the reasons I submitted.
I just hope Nmadi kanu will not put a bounty on your head soon.

13 Likes

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 25, 2015
oduastates:
The analysis for the MB is a bit faulty.
the MB is as dependent on Niger delta oil as the far north and south east .
Their interest in oil revenue intersects and supersedes all their other differences

No, no, no! i have personal done a research on this. you don;t know what it means to have invading fulanis destroying your houses, breaking open the heads of your children like melons and ra.ping your women on a regular basis. Do a research and find out what the MB is suffering at the hands of the invading fulanis then you will understand better.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by oduastates: 9:59am On Jun 25, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

No, no, no! i have personal done a research on this. you don;t know what it means to have invading fulanis destroying your houses, breaking open the heads of your children like melons and ra.ping your women on a regular basis. Do a research and find out what the MB is suffering at the hands of the invading fulanis then you will understand better.
I have done mine as well.
I can use any state or ethnic group in the MB as case study.
The dynamics in benue is different from plateau or nassarawa.
Kwara is different from kogi
In plateau for instance , the marauders have been beaten so senseless that they have evolved into hitting soft targets. They are only winning on the pages of newspapers. The reality on ground is different.
Also second guessing another person's intentions is poor judgement.
If anything, the politicians are another country in their right. You can call them oilgerians and their loyalty to the lootocratic system is supreme.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by leke12(m): 10:00am On Jun 25, 2015
We are not the problem, our Elites and their children(our tribes) are the enemies! If war breaks out, they will all fly out in their private jets to their foreign homes seeking political asylum. When the war start they will be d one to be selling arms and ammunitions to us to kill ourselves just like the political thug wars,riots, religious war and even during the civil war. Obasanjo will flyout,Atiku will flyout, edwin clarke will, kanu(biafra leader) will fly too and so with other elites with their families. We the average citizens will remain,killing ourselves from every angle, u might loose ur father/mother, u might loose ur brother/sister, u might loose ur children/our ur life, can you afford that? After the war is over the Elites family will return having making so much money from the war, they will come back with their family more stronger and richer to rule every divisions in pretense of peace brokage agreement. THE WEAK WILL CONTINUE TO BE DEVOUR BY THE STRONG UNTIL THE WEAK LEARN TO BE STRONG!!!peace

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by bakila: 10:01am On Jun 25, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

You got it wrong, not even all the Igbos are calling for a war although some are shouting Biafra every now and then. What I am trying to say is that the situation now is very different from what it was in 1966, this is 2015. The MB of today will never join in any fight against the East not after all the bloodshed the core North has inflicted on them. Do you know what is happening in the MB? take some time and do a research and you will understand better where I am coming from.

The Niger Delta of today would do anything to throw off the dead weight of the core north unlike in 1967 whn they were made to see the Igbos as their enemies. A lot of water has gone under the bridge bro. You must also factor in the fact that the Nigerian military only wins when they have overwhelming advantage, just check our records and even now with boko haram.

Besides, wars don't seem to end these days, look at what is happening all over the world, wars tend to be everlasting. embarassed
Please use your leave and travel to Jos, Jalingo, Minna, Kafachan, Makurdi, Lokoja and Ganye. Talk with people and you will find out that those you mentioned have no interest in siding with your Nairaland permutations.
After you are done with your travel engage Igbo political and business leaders in Abuja, Kano and Lagos. You will find out that the majority of Igbos give no thought to a Biafra-like civil war. The NIGERIAN ARMY dealt with Ojukwu not a Yoruba, Middle belt or Hausa army. THE NIGERIA ARMY, will deal will deal with any neo-Ojukwuist of violent Biafralist. Ask the people or Borno and Yobe with Boko Haram and THE NIGERIAN ARMY caused to the land. The same fate awaits any enclave in the east that attack the Army or Police of NIGERIA on biafra reasons.

13 Likes

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by OduaVanguard: 10:02am On Jun 25, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

The MB of today will never join in any fight against the East not after all the bloodshed the core North has inflicted on them. Do you know what is happening in the MB? take some time and do a research and you will understand better where I am coming from.

Ok. Now, when last did you hear a MiddleBeltan call for secession in spite of "what is happening in the MB". Before you answer that, bear in mind that the NC/MB isn't an homogeneous entity.

Again I reiterate that your analysis is faulty. Adaka Boro took up arms against the Nigerian state before even Ojukwu declared Biafra. Yet the same Adaka later fought against Biafra on the Nigerian side. What does that tell you? It means the FG can repeat history via Divide and Conquer tactics to bring the SS to its side. Like I said earlier,even the ijaws today are mellow in spite of their son's defeat. That should be instructive that you shouldn't make flippant assumptions about who and who will be for or against Nigeria in the unfortunate event of another civil war.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by gatiano(m): 10:10am On Jun 25, 2015
Oh! I love that name, We should change that name "nigeria" coined by who knows who, to "WAZOBIA". Something is just needed to complete it, One word. All our creation myths are the same just in different patterns.

OduaVanguard:

You are one of the few individuals I respect on this forum even though we are almost always on opposite political sides, but I think you are mistaken. Ojukwu premised his decision to secede in 1966 on similar analyses and failed miserably.

I hear a lot of igbos taunting the Yorubas for not wanting their own country,as if Yorubas are the only ethnic group that has yet to give up on Nigeria. Nigeria is bigger than wazobia (Yoruba, igbo and Hausa). It is in fact a conglomerate of hundreds of ethnic groups.

Last time I checked igbos are the main and primary instigators of the clamour to destroy the Nigerian union/state -- even the ijaws are now mellow and engaging Buhari and the APC constructively even if largely still in opposition politically.

I don't hear ibibios or anangs clamouring for it, neither are Nupes or Esans, or Urhobos. Yorubas will not be blackmailed into a spot by Biafran apologists, we will decide if and when we want to leave Nigeria and on our own terms. Bro, again I ask, WHO WANTS ANOTHER NIGERIAN CIVIL WAR?

1 Like

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by gatiano(m): 10:12am On Jun 25, 2015
Nigeria can never split! If any war should breakout, it will involve all the black people of the planet, It will only bring us together more earlier. We will all eventually come together and bare ONE SINGLE NAME.

1 Like

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by Rilwayne001: 10:20am On Jun 25, 2015
OduaVanguard:

You are one of the few individuals I respect on this forum even though we are almost always on opposite political sides, but I think you are mistaken. Ojukwu premised his decision to secede in 1966 on similar analyses and failed miserably.

Well said.

4 Likes

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by seunmsg(m): 10:25am On Jun 25, 2015
OP, your permutation of MB and SS either supporting the igbos or staying neutral is very similar to the PDP NL crews permutation before the general election. We all know the result today.

Of the six states in the middle belt, the clash with Hausa Fulani is only prominent in parts of Plateau, Benue and Nasarawa. Even in this states, the majority of the people are pro Nigeria and will never seek for the division of the country.

The South South is a very unpredictable region because of the numerous tribes that make up the region. But one thing is very clear, most non Igbo tribe in the SS doesn't want a country where the Igbos will be the majority. Nigeria will easily enter into agreement with them and they will turn their back on the Igbos again once the war start. Please read Dinachi's opinion on this in the thread he opened.

Finally, don't be too sure Yoruba's will be neutral once the war start. Not with the way Nnamdi Kanu and other Biafran agitators have been abusing the Yoruba people all over the place. If Igbos are serious about winning a war against Nigeria, their best bet is to form a very strong alliance with the Yorubas. But instead, they see the Yorubas as enemies that can't be trusted. When the war start, everybody will have to take side, neutrality will not be allowed. Yoruba's, MB and SS will take side with Nigeria and again, Igbos will start saying they have been betrayed. Also, don't forget that so many igbos are not in support of Biafra. Igbos will go into the war this time without a united house. Biafran agitators better be guided.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by gatiano(m): 10:38am On Jun 25, 2015
Nnamdi Kanu is a CIA. white behind suc ker (Im sorry My Igbo Family), People who want to divide the Black family in favour of whiteman pathing them on the back deserve to DIE. And yes, those that instigate Black division would die, they would die in their sleep, through excruciating pain especially for those who are doing the evil deeds intentionally.

5 Likes

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by OduaVanguard: 10:46am On Jun 25, 2015
seunmsg:

The South South is a very unpredictable region because of the numerous tribes that make up the region. But one thing is very clear, most non Igbo tribe in the SS doesn't want a country where the Igbos will be the majority. Nigeria will easily enter into agreement with them and they will turn their back on the Igbos again once the war start. Please read Dinachi's opinion on this in the thread he opened.

KPOM! All Nigeria need do to get the SS support is to make one of them VP or some other high political office and break their ranks, and it'll be settled. Gowon who faced Ojukwu was a Christian from a minority MB ethnic group. That was a strategic move by the North,at the time, to consolidate their unity. Till today Gowon, a Middle beltan, is no friend of igbos in general and is still a strong defender of Nigeria's decision to go to war against Biafra.

5 Likes

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 25, 2015
Your a yolobaman and I never expected anything different from what you wrote afterall its only igbos that are being in North why your people are giving Kirishi and Suya to eat while the killings go on.

In a country where some sections of the country are giving affirmation action while others are made to be brought down.

An igbo won't vote for his candidate in lagos or he will be drown in Lagoon but will vote and be voted for in the UK and Poland.

Anambra and Imo kids will score 139 and 138, while Ekiti and Osun kids will score 95 and 92, but Yobe and Zamfara kids will score 3 and 4 to gain admission in a school own by federal government of Nigeria.

Igbo youth corps members will be killed because Buhari lost an election while Hausas walk free when Jonathan lost.

Igbos are killed in Nigeria because of Cartoon Riot that happened in Denmark while Igbos in Chad, Niger and Senegal were free.

Igbos will be killed because Bonke is coming to Crusade in Kano but those in Lebanon are spare when the Pope visits the country.

Igbos are killed when Nigeria wanted to host Miss World but not when Qatar and UAE hosted similar events.

Am not saying yolobass are killed, Yolobass are not killed please, you can stay in Nigeria with you best friends and enjoy everything you wish like your enjoying now in the 8th assembly.

OduaVanguard:

15 Likes

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by OduaVanguard: 10:51am On Jun 25, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Your a yolobaman and I never expected anything different from what you wrote afterall its only igbos that are being in North why your people are giving Kirishi and Suya to eat while the killings go on.

In a country where some sections of the country are giving affirmation action while others are made to be brought down.

An igbo won't vote for his candidate in lagos or he will be drown in Lagoon but will vote and be voted for in the UK and Poland.

Anambra and Imo kids will score 139 and 138, while Ekiti and Osun kids will score 95 and 92, but Yobe and Zamfara kids will score 3 and 4 to gain admission in a school own by federal government of Nigeria.

Igbo youth corps members will be killed because Buhari lost an election while Hausas walk free when Jonathan lost.

Igbos are killed in Nigeria because of Cartoon Riot that happened in Denmark while Igbos in Chad, Niger and Senegal were free.

Igbos will be killed because Bonke is coming to Crusade in Kano but those in Lebanon are spare when the Pope visits the country.

Igbos are killed when Nigeria wanted to host Miss World but not when Qatar and UAE hosted similar events.

Am not saying yolobass are killed, Yolobass are not killed please, you can stay in Nigeria with you best friends and enjoy everything you wish like your enjoying now in the 8th assembly.

I can tell you were angry when composing this, but honestly I didn't understand the point you were trying to get across. No pun intended.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

ā€ˇFINALLY!!!! APC Owns Up, Says, Our First Steps In Office Created Problems / What Buhari Should Do To Treasury Looters - Oshiomole / Marketers Raise The Alarm Over Lightness Of Petrol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 184
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.